ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ TO ᗩ ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ (᙭)

(Sᴀʙᴋɪ ᴋʜᴀᴀs ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʀ...Hᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ...ᴛʜᴏᴅᴀ ᴄʜʜᴏᴛᴀ ʜᴀɪɴ ᴜsᴋᴇ ʟɪʏᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴋsʜᴀᴍᴀ ᴘʀᴀʀᴛʜɪ ʜᴀɪɴ..)

꧁𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗꧂

Anubhav found Haseena waiting for the elevator..he ran towards her but before he could catch her the elevator arrived and she hurriedly got in and pressed the Ⓖ︎ button and the elevator door closed with a *ding*.

Without wasting time he got into the other elevator and reached the ground floor..

"Haseena!" He shouted her name...she increased her pace hearing his voice.."please Rukjaiyye.."
The whole office was looking at them open mouthed,seeing their ever arrogant CEO running behind the new girl but he was least bothered.

OUTSIDE THE OFFICE

Haseena was walking on the road her vision blurry due to tears.She could hear Anubhav calling her continuously but she was too hurt to even spare a glance at him..
She was so lost in her thoughts that she failed to notice a speedy bike approaching her.

"Haseena!!" Anubhav shouted as he noticed the bike about to hit her...and the very next moment she was pulled on the footpath into his arms..

"Chhodiye hume!"she struggled to get out of his grip but instead he tightened his grip.

"Ghar chalkar baat karte hain Haseena.."He said calmly..

"Koi baat nahi karni hume aapse aur naahi apke saath kahi Jana hain."she declared with red eyes..

"Please Haseena...ghar chalke baat karte hain."He said and without giving her any chance to speak further he held her hand tightly and walked towards their office parking.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝔸ℕ𝕌𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸'𝕊 ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 🏡

Anubhav left Haseena's hand only after entering their flat and closing the main door.

"Haseena aap please shaanti se humari baat suniye..."Anubhav pleaded...

"Kya sune hum Anubhav kya sune...yahi ki kaise aap 2 mahino se humse jhoot kahe rahe hain...hume bewakoof bana rahe hain."She said angrily with tear filled eyes.

"Haseena hum jante hain aapko bohot dukh huya hain...par yakeen maniye hum apko sab sach batane wale the.."

"Yakeen ki baat toh aap kariei mat Anubhav....aur kab batanewale the aap humein...2mahine ho chuke hain humari shaadi ko Anubhav..itne dino mein aapko mauka nahi mila hume batane ka?"

"Nahi Haseena humne koushis ki thi apke janamdin k din aapko batane ki par aap so gayi thi..phir party k baad bhi koushis kari thi par aap jaldi mein thi...phir kuch na kuch hota raha...aur hum bata nahi paye.."

"Please hume akela chhod dijiye Anubhav...hume nahi karni aapse koi baat"she said sobbing..

"Haseena..." He went near her and grabbed her in his arms.

"Anubhav chhodiye hume...hume packing karni hain."She said struggling hard to get rid of his grip.

"Packing karni hain matlab?"He asked.

"Matlab..hum yaha se jaa rahe hain..humein nahi rahena iss ghar mein,nahi rahena aapke saath humein."she cried out and managed to get out of his grip.

"Haseena aap aise humare rishte ko todkar nahi jaa sakti."He said panicked.

"Rishta...kis rishte ki baat kar rahe aap Anubhav...aapko pata hain jab do logo k beech rishta judta hain na..uss rishte ki neev hoti hain bharosa...jo aapko kabhi Humpar tha hi nahi...aur humara aaj toot gaya..aur jahan bharosa nahi waha pyar bhi apna dam todne par majboor ho hi jati hain."She said as tears flowed down her eyes

"Aisi baat nahi hain humein khud se zyada bharosa hain aap par...Hum aapse bohot Prem karte hain Haseena...humare saath aisa mat kijiye."He pleaded like a child.

"Nahi karte aap humse pyar Mr.Singh...agar karte na toh itna bada sach aap humse nahi chhupate....itna bada dhoka hume nahi dete."

"Humare pyar par sawal mat uthaiye Haseena."He said in a cold voice.

"Abb jo hain hi nahi usspar sawal uthayenege bhi kaise..arey hum toh is 1kamre k ghar mein hi khush the..hume chahiye bhi nahi tha shaan o shaukat...khush the hum humari chhoti si duniya mein apne pyar k saath...kyun kiya aapne aisa Anubhav..kyun humse jhoot par jhoot bolte gaye.."She sat on the floor clutching her chest,sobbing uncontrollably.

Seeing her condition tears escaped Anubhav's eyes too...he felt like slapping himself for hurting his lady love so much.She wasn't wrong,anyone at her place would have reacted the same way or maybe worse.Although he had no intention to hurt her but still a lie is a lie and when it comes from your most beloved one it breaks you...

Anubhav sat near Haseena and hugged her tightly...she didn't have any energy to push him away..she cried her heart out in his arms...after all that was the only place in the world where she gets some solace..

"Ammi abbu k baad ek aap hi hain jinpar humne khud se zyada vishwas kiya tha.....hume laga tha bhalei poori duniya humara saath chhod de par aap humesha humare sath khade  rahenge...aap par hum aankh bandh karke bharosa kar sakte hain...phir kyun kiya aisa aapne Anubhav..kyun humara bharosa toda...itna sa vishwas kyun nahi kar paye aap humpe..kyun!"She said between her sobs while hitting her fist on his chest.

Anubhav felt his heart being stabbed with every word of hers.He must not have delayed telling her the truth...maybe she wouldn't have been this much hurt if he had tell her the truth himself.She would have understand his viewpoint,listen to the buried pain and insecurities he had in his heart but now it was not the time for his pain...he must pacify his lady love, soothe her every pain and he was ready to go to any extent for that...

He looked at her when he didn't hear her sobs anymore.She had fallen asleep..the tear marks on her face pinched his soul..he picked her up in his arms and gently placed her on their bed covering her with the quilt.He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and left the room turning the AC on and the lights off.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.