Tᕼᗴ ᕼᗩᑌᑎTIᑎᘜ ᖴᖇOᗰ Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗩՏT(III)

꧁𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗꧂

"Anubhav yeh sab kya ho raha hain....kal raat dawaze pe woh dastak,woh phone aur gana,aur abhi bhi wahi same song...(suddenly something clicked her mind)Anubhav woh radio bina electricity k kaise chala raha tha."She asked sacred.Her heart was giving her ominous signals.

"Jaana aap itna pareshan mat hoiyye...hum dono saath hain na,pata laga lenge kon karraha hain yeh sab...abhi sabse pahele roshni ki zaroorat hain...aapke paas emergency light hain?"He asked.

"Hain par usmein charge nahi hain,candles hain shyad kitchen mein."She said.

"Toh chaliye.."He held her hand,they went downstairs and brought candles from the kitchen...

One by one they lit a few candles and now the room was slightly visible in the dim light of the candles.

"10 baj chuke hain Haseenaji...abhi hum dono ko bhojan karlena chahiye.."He suggested,she nodded in agreement.

Anuseena had their dinner without any trouble and when they came back to her bedroom it had started raining with occasional thunderstrikes.

"Anubhav bahar bohot tez baarish horahi hain aap aaj yahi ruk jaiyye.."she said while closing the window near bed.

"Hum waise bhi aaj apko yaha akele chhodkar nahi jane wale the."He said with a smile.

The air in the room became more heavier,the surrounding was eerily silent, only the sound of incessant rain was heard.

Haseena sat beside Anubhav and exhaled deeply...Anubhav could see her worried face..

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hain Anubhav?"she asked tiredly.

"Sach kahe toh Jaan iswaqt hume bhi kuch samajh nahi aaraha...par hume itna vishwas avashya hain ki humdono sach ka pata laga hi lenge."
He said caressing her cheek with his thumb.
Haseena held his hand that was on her cheek and leaned her head gently against his palm and closed her eyes.
Anubhav puller her closer and hugged her tightly and gently started caressing her hairs which he knew she needed to relax.Haseena rested her head on his chest....Soon she felt someone's gaze on them and opened her eyes.He gaze fell on the mirror placed infront of the bed and her eyes widened in horror.

"Ahh!"She screamed and stood up,pushing Anubhav a bit harshly in the process.

"Jaana kya hua?"He asked perplexed.

"Anubhav humne aiyne mein kisiko dekha...woh bohot bohot khatarnak dikh raha tha..."She said scaredly.

"Kon...kisko dekha aapne Haseenaji."He took a look at the mirror but only their reflections were visible.

"Ek aadmi tha Anubhav..usne jeans aur hoodie paheninhui thi uska pura chahera safed tha aur sar se khoon..khoon baheraha tha..uski aankhein Anubhav puri kaali thi aur bohot gusse se woh hume ghoor raha tha."

She was clearly terrified about the incidents happening.She had faced various criminal,faced several life death situations...but this time things were different,she failed to find any logical explanation of the things happening,her gut feeling was telling her that something was behind them...she was more scared for Anubhav... whatever or whoever the entity was..it hadn't harmed her yet but Anubhav was already injured—maybe it was a warning.