ՏTᖇOᑎᘜᗴᖇ TOᘜᗴTᕼᗴᖇ (Iᐯ)

Continued....

Next Day,afternoon:

Vidyut entered Haseena's room.
"Ummid hain abtak tumne apna jawab soch liya hoga Haseena...toh batao kya karogi tum mujhse shaadi?"

"Haan Vidyut hum tumse shaadi karne ko raazi hain.."she said with a fake smile.

"Tum sach kahe rahi ho na Haseena?"He asked joyfully and she nodded.

"Main abhi tumhare liye shaadi ka joda aur gahene bhijwata hun."Saying so he rushed out of the room while she heaved a sigh.
.
.
After an hour:
"Madam aap yeh joda pahenkar Aiyye phir main apka makeup karungi aur baal banaungi." A lady said passing her a peach coloured lahenga."

After sometime Haseena came out wearing the lahenga and looked at the lady arranging some makeup stuffs on the dressing table.

"I'm sorry humare paas koi aur rasta nahi hain."she thought and hit the lady at a particular spot on her neck Making her unconcious.She made her sit on a chair and fixed her head with a small cusion and covered her head with the wedding veil and sneaked out of her room and went to the room where minister's daughter was kept.
.
.
"Baccha chalo humare saath aur bilkul awaz nahi karna okay"she grabbed the girl's hand and tiptoed downstairs... luckily there were very less guards upstairs as the party(where girls were being auctioned)was going downstairs.A guard caught the at the stair case landing but Haseena knocked him down easily and went downstairs...
.
.
On the other hand Vidyut was getting impatient he knocked on the door of Haseena's door several times..
"Haseena jaan tum abhi tak taiyyar nahi hui?"
After few minuteshe finally broke the door.He went close to her and removed the veil from her face..his blood boiled in anger..
"Dhoka,Vidyut D k saath Dhoka,bohot pachtaogi tum Haseena..
.
.
The party was going on in full swing,Haseena felt disgusted at the sight of innocent girls being auctioned and the men present there eyeing them lustily but at that moment the little girl was her concern,she needed to be escorted carefully..she almost reached the backdoor when a voice stop..

"Ruk jao Haseena meri jaan itni bhi kya jaldi hain?!"

She turned back to find Vidyut standing there pointing a gun at the kid.Vidyut unlocked the gun.

"Vidyut gun niche karo...bacchi ko kuch nhi hona chahiye."Haseena said sternly.

"Kuch nahi hoga bacchi ko bas tum yaha mere paas aajao."Vidyut said with his maniac smile.

"Anubhav yahi sahi waqt hain apke entry ka please aajaiye"she thought...

Suddenly the lights wents off..Haseena didn't waste a single second and ran to the door grabbing the girl.She could hear Vidyut's footsteps behind her,he was shouting her name.

Haseena collided with someone.
"Ahh!"the person groaned.

"Cheetah Chaturvedi!"

"Maddam sir"

"Shukar hain,bacchi ko lekar abhi k abhi kisi mahefoos jageh jaiye...baccha aap inn bhaiyya k sath jao."

"Aap nahi aaogi?"she asked..

"Bilkul aayenge par aap jao inke saath."
.
.
"Damini yeh sab kya hain Lights kyun chale gaye"one of the customers shouted..

"Dhiraj sahab Zara dhiraj rakhiye main abhi dekhti hun..ae koi light chalu karo"shouted.

The lights turned on..