ᕼᗴᒪᒪO ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ!(II)

Continued....

Haseena's sleep broke as someone was continuously calling her name.She opened her eyes and looked around..realising that she was still in car she straightened herself immediately.It was dawn,the sky had started to get pink,she noticed the car parked infront of a big hotel..she read the hotel's name
'Hotel Blue Moon.'She now turned her head to face Anubhav who was calling her for the last 5minutes.

"Aap hume hotel mein kyun layein hain?"She asked in sleepy voice.

"Toh kya beech sadak pe chhod dete aapko.. thodi der yaha vishram kijiye phir jahan jana ho chali Jana."

"Kahan jayenge....hum kisi hotel mein rukneka hi soch rahe the shukriya aapne humara kaam asan kar diya.."She said getting out of the car.
.
.
"Anubhav Singh k naam pe ek room booked hain."He told the half sleepy receptionist.

The receptionist checked the register and said"Yes sir,please apni ID dijiye."

While the receptionist was verifying his ID Haseena asked..

"Kya apke yaha kuch dino k liye ek room mil sakta hain?"

"Jii ma'am but abhi possible nahi hain..ek family hain jo aaj dopaher ko checkout karegi tab unka room main aapko de sakta hun..but iss waqt ek bhi room available nahi hain."

"Ooo..koi baat nahi hum thodi der yaha lobby mein baith sakte hain?Jab cabs available hogi toh hum nikal jayenge "she said.

"Ma'am if you don't mind aap dopaher tak sir k saath room kyun nahi share kar leti..aap dono saath hi toh aayein hain...kahan itni thand mein yaha wait karengi..jaise hi room available ho jayega main aapko inform kar dunga."He said not wanting to let a guest go.

"Arey nahi..."she tried to protest.

"Its okay Haseena agar aap comfortable hain toh humare saath room share kar sakti hain,hume koi apatti nahi hain."
.
.
Haseena came out of the washroom to find Anubhav setting a pillow on the couch.

"Kya kar rahe hain aap?"she asked going towards him.

"Sone ki taiyyari...aap toh aram se so gyi thi bechare hum drive karte rahe."he said the last part a bit dramatically getting an eye roll from her.

"Aap bed par so jaiyye hum yaha so jayenge."she said settling herself on the couch.

"Par.."

"Aap fit nahi aayenge ismein toh bekar bahes mat kijiye."she said while lying down"ek chaddar dijiye please...AC thanda hain bohot."
He handed her a soft blanket,she covered herself and closed her eyes mumbling a Good night to him.
Anubhav lied down on the bed and gazed at her for few seconds before drifting off to sleep.

Haseena opened her eyes and looked at Anubhav who was now fast asleep.Her mind travelled back to the events of last few months,she sighed thinking of the twist her life has taken and where it had landed her,with a stranger in an unknown City sharing a room but she felt much more comfortable with him...seems like this stranger cares for her more than her so called family...she grabbed a bottle of water and emptied half of it in a go and snuggled into her blanket to get few more hours of sleep.
-------
"Aap kahi jaa rahe hain?"she questioned Anubhav who was combing his hair wearing a navy blue suit.

"Jii humara ek conference hain,usike k liye hum Kanpur aaye hain."He replied.

"Kaisa conference?"But then she realised that she might be getting a bit intrusive.She immediately apologized..
"Sorry humein nahi puchna chahiye tha."

"Ek mental health awareness par hain conference...hume bhashan dena hain waha."
He noticed that she was hesitating to say something but couldn't voice her words..

"Kuch kahena chahti hain aap?"He asked while wearing his watch.

"Umm..woh..kya hum..kya hum aapke saath chal sakte hain?"she asked hesitantly.

"Bilkul..jitne zyada log judenge utna zyada humara muhim safal hoga."
.
.

After the conference was over Anuseena came back to their hotel room.On the way Haseena had enquired about her room but the receptionist informed that the family that was staying there already needed a day more as one of them had suddenly got sick.

"Hum kal Lucknow wapas Jaa rahe hain...app isi room mein ruk jaiyega."She nodded silently and went to the attached balcony of the room.

After freshening up Anubhav went to the balcony and sat beside her on the swing.He found her lost in her thoughts blankly gazing at the night sky.

"Kis soch mein khoi Hui hain aap?"

"Kuch nahi...bas aapne aaj conference mein jo jo kaha uske baare mein soch rahe the....sahi kaha tha aapne apni zindagi ki steering wheel na hume khud hi pakadni chahiye..life humari hain,toh faisle bhi humare honge...khud k saath naainsaafi hone dena bhi khud k saath ek bohot badi naainsaafi hain."she repeated his words from the conference.He smiled.

Ek aur cheeze kaha tha humne..
"Jabtak aap khulkar ro nahi sakoge tabtak aap khulkar hasoge kaise."she looked at him and he again spoke "dard baantne se kam hota hain..koushis karke toh dekhiye."he said in a low voice,still maintaining eye contact.

Haseena's eyes moistened indeed she needed someone who would listen to her without judging her, won't blame her for putting herself first,won't break her trust which was now just a mere word in the dictionary for her.She remained silent for a moment then spoke.

"Hum ek IT sector mein job karte hain aur Lucknow mein apne parivar k saath rahete hain..parivaar matlab Chacha,chachi aur ek chhoti bahen."

"Aur apke mata pita??"

"Abbu army mein the..shahid ho gaye jab hum 10saal k the aur uske 3saal baad ammi bhi chal basi.Humari joint family rahi hain humesha se toh Undono k dehant k baad humari sari zimmedari chacha chachi pe aagayi...woh dono khush nahi the yeh hum bakhoobi samajhte the par humare paas koi aur chara nahi tha..din bhar unki 100 baatein sunkar bhi chup raha karte the..humare abbu ne humare liye savings ki thi usi se humari padhai ka kharcha chalta tha..par chachiji ko usse bhi problem tha..khair,yeh toh bohot pahele ki baat hain..abhi kuch mahine pahele hua yun ki..

To be continued....
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.