ᒪᗩᘜᗩᑎ ᒪᗩᗩᘜI ᖇᗴ (I)

A typical short story on reunion of college lovers..let's see if they stay together this time or get separated again...

A man is seen coming out of airport.He took a deep breathe taking a glance of the surrounding.
"Sach mein....apne desh ki mitti ki baat hi kuch aur hain...kadam rakhte hi dil ko sukoon mila."He said smiling and went to taxi stand.

"Bhaiyya,Blue moon resort chalenge?"he asked the taxi driver.

"Baithiye sahab."The driver replied and started the ignition.
.
.
The taxi was running through the streets of Udaipur.Anubhav was looking at the buildings and monuments passing by,a soft smile never left his face.

Anubhav's pov:

10 saal mein bhi kuch khaas badla nahi hain yaha,sab kuch waisa hi hain...Kitne dino baad aaj hum sabse milenge..apne doston se,parivaar se.(He closed his eyes, reminiscing the good days of the past.

A face flashed in his mind.A girl in her early 20s wearing a blue jeans paired with a white ruffle top,her hair held up in a high pony tail.The vintage metal framed glasses on her face adding to her cuteness.He opened his eyes and looked out of the window at the lakes by the roadside.)

Kya iss shaher ki tarha woh bhi bilkul waisi hi hain?Ya phir waqt ke saath badal gayi hogi...kya hum yaad bhi hain use..akhir 10saal kam samay toh nahi hain..Vyom ne kaha tha apne parivaar k saath woh Lucknow shift hogayi thi par aaj karishma ki shaadi mein zaroor aayi hogi..akhir best friend hain uski..
POV ends.

"Bhaiyya aap chourahe ka rasta mat pakadna,bohot traffic milta hain waha."Anubhav said and the driver nodded and took a sharp left.
-----
Blue Moon resort:

The huge lawn of the resort was decorated with fresh yellow and white orchids...two big tubs,filled with water and rose petals were placed opposite to each other...kids were running here and there.

"Haseena beta jaa Kashi ko bulakar laa..abb rasam shuru karna hain."

"Jii maa.."She nooded and ran inside the resort.

"Jay jaa Vyom ko bhi bulakar laa."Maa shouted to Jaywant who was instructing something to the photographer.
.
.
"Karishma tum taiyyar ho gayi?Niche chalo maa bula rahi hain."HM said from the door.

"Haan.. bas 2minute" she said taking a last look at the mirror.

"Karishma tum Kamal ki khubsurat lag rahi ho par ab niche chalo...der hogayi toh maa dono ko datengi."

"Arey Aaj humari haldi hain chachiji humko bilkul bhi nahi datengi...haan tumhe padh sakti hain."KS said giggling while locking the door."Chalo...abb"Haseena said rolling her eyes.
.
.
Soon the haldi rituals started...after the family members were done applying haldi on the bride and groom,the friends decided to take charge..

The first attack was done on Vyom...they smeared his face with haldi and Jay applied some haldi on his hairs too..

"Sach mein Anubhav yaha hota toh kitna maza aata na."Aditya said between his laughs.

"Aur nahi toh kaa...itne busy hogaye ki apni bahen ki shaadi mein bhi sirf reception attend karenge"Karishma Said with a frown.

"Arey aise kaise humari eklauti bahen aur Nalayak param Mitra ki shaadi mein nahi aayenge."a voice came, of them looked at that direction.

"Anubhav/Anu bhaiyya"Everyone exclaimed seeing Anubhav standing there wearing a yellow kurta with white pajama."

"Anu tu kab aaya...tune toh kaha tha tu nahi aapayega reception se pahele."Maa said going near him taking him in her embrace.

"Aisa hi laga tha maa...par maine jitni jaldi ho sake apne saare kaam nipta liye aur aagaye yaha...bataya nahi kyun ki surprise Dena chahte the aap sabko."He said smiling.

Anubhav went near KS and applied haldi on her face and then he moved to his best friend Vyom and smeared him with haldi too.

Soon the friends group started their tumeric holi being double charged up seeing Anubhav.
In between the play someone pushed Haseena and she collided with Anubhav who immediately held her by her waist preventing her from falling.

Time stopped for both of them.Anubhav tucked her loose hair strand behind her ear.He was lost in her amber eyes..she too find herself drowing in his deep brown orbs.The feelings they had suppressed in their hearts for the past 10 years were overflowing through their eyes now.

Haseena was the one to break the eye contact.Anubhav helped her to stand straight.

"Kaisi ho?"He asked.

"Hum thik hain tum batao kya haal chaal."She said smiling.

"Hum bhi badhiya...itne saalon baad India lautkar bohot accha lag raha hain."

Before they could continue their conversation Aditya came
"Haseena mere saath aao...baccho ne udham machaya hua hain...aunty ne mujhe zimeddari dii thi unpar nazar rakhne ki..bacha lo mujhe"He pulled Haseena along with him.

Anubhav was looking at her retreating figure.She has become more beautiful in these years.He thought.Her eyes still held the same innocence,her smile still had the same effect on him.

"Kya soch raha hain bhai?"Jaywant asked shaking him a bit.

"Aaa..kuch nahi"He replied ruffling his hairs and followed Jaywant.
------
HM was in her room wiping her wet hairs infront of the mirror.She was smiling lost in her thoughts, reminiscing encounter she had with Anubhav a few moments ago.

HM's POV:

Aaj kitne saalon baad mile hum Anubhav se...muchon mein aur bhi zyada handsome lagta hain(blushed a bit)...Aaj phir ek baar uski aankhon mein kho gaye hum..10 saal se jin feelings ko hum apne andar chhupakar rakh rahe the Aaj woh phir se humare dil mein dastak de rahe hain.
Haseena kabu rakkho apne dil par taaki iss baar jab woh jaye tab tum dobara toot na jao.Tumhara pyar ek tarfa hain aur humesha ek tarfa hi rahega.
To be continued....
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें