ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(XII)

Continued....

Next morning, Anubhav's sleep broke due to knocking at the door.He realised that Haseena was still sleeping on him.He gently put her on the bed and went to open the door.

"Ariv,Maa aap dono itni subha yaha?"He asked.

"Pucch mat tang kardiya issne mujhe 4 baje se ki mummy k paas Jana hain..abb jakar le aayi hoon main....main chalti hoon soja wapas."Maa said.

Ariv came inside and Anubhav closed the door.The Little monkey straight climed onto the bed and lied down beside his mother snuggling into her chest and wrapped his leg around her waist,Haseena too encircled her one arm around him and pulled him closer.A small smile formed on Anubhav's lips seeing the scene.He lied on the other side of Ariv and covered themselves with a comforter and hugged the mother son duo.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anubhav and Haseena were sitting in their room's balcony after dinner enjoying some quiet time together when Ariv came running to them.

"Mummy papa mujhe ice cream khana hain."He demanded.

"Nahi Ariv abhi bohot raat ho chuki hain, kal khana ice cream."Haseena said calmly.

"Nahi mujhe abhi chahiye."Ariv said stubbornly.

"Nahi bola na bacche...kal kha lena."Haseena said

Ariv got angry and threw the flower vase kept on the tea table shattering it into pieces.

"Ariv!"Haseena shouted and Ariv flinched."kya harkat hain yeh aapne fenka kyun vase?"She asked angrily but then she realised that Anubhav was there too and he might not like her scolding Ariv so she looked at him apologetically.

"Maa ho  tum iski...agar aap laad karti,hain toh galti karne par daantne ka haq bhi tumhe hain."He said understanding her unsaid words.

"Mujhe ice cream chahiye!"Ariv demanded again.

"Nahi bola na ekbar,school mein Jaa rahe ho aur gandi cheezein sikh kar aarahe ho...very bad boy."Haseena scolded him.
Ariv looked at his father for support but Anubhav concentrated on his tea.

"Mummy ne kaha na ki kal milega ice cream phir bhi itna zid....bilkul baat nahi karenge hum aapse...bad boy."She said angrily and Ariv started crying.Haseena got up from her chair and went inside the room.

"Papa"Ariv went towards Anubhav who was still busy sipping on his tea.

"Mummy mujhse baat nahi karegi."He said sniffing.

"Hmm...toh sahi toh hain,gande baccho se koi baat nahi karta."Anubhav said.

"Main ganda baccha nahi hoon"He said cutely.

"Bilkul ho warna aapne vase kyun fenka?"

"Mere friend ne bataya tha ki cheezein fenkne se aap jo chaho woh mil jata hain."Ariv said trying to wipe his uncontrollable tears.

"Aur suno friends ki baat...dekh liya na ki cheezein fenkne se bas mummy naraz hojati hain."Anubhav said calmly.
"Jao mummy ko jakar sorry bolo."He said and Ariv immediately ran inside the room.

"Mummy...sorry,please baat Karo na mujhse"He said still sobbing.Haseena who was sitting on the bed turned her face away from him cause his tears were paining her heart.

"Mumma please..."He came near her  and pulled her hand but Haseena removed her hand from his tiny grip.Ariv now climbed on her lap mumbling sorry to her and time Haseena couldn't keep up with her act and hugged him tightly.Ariv rested his head on her shoulder and started crying even more loudly.

"Bas hogaya bacche...abb aur nahi rote."She said caressing his back.Anubhav came inside hearing his loud cries and asked Haseena what happened through his eyes.Haseena blinked at him assuringly that everything's alright.

"Toh Ariv Maan gayi mummy?"Anubhav asked playfully.

"Haan."The little one said still sniffing clutching onto her mother's top.

"Good...toh abhi room mein jakar sojao."Anubhav said.

"Kya room mein jakar sojao...baccha hain akele soyega kaise."Haseena said.

"Abhi bada horaha hain Ariv isse akele sone ki aadat daalni padegi,videsh mein isse chhote bacche akele sote Hain."Anubhav said.

"Haan toh yeh videsh nahi hain....thik hain isko iske room mein hi sulate hain par jabtak Ariv soyega nahi tabtak hum yaha nahi aayenge."Haseena declared.

"Jaisi aapki marzi madam.....jaiyye sulakar aiyye apne bete ko."Anubhav said chuckling and relaxed himself on the bed.

☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

It was night time,Anubhav was walking by the children's park when he noticed two silhouettes standing under a lamp post.It was guy and a girl.The guy was on his knees proposing the girl and the girl gladly accepted the bunch of roses from him.He smiled seeing them but then his eyes went to the girl's face and his face was drained off all colours...

"Haseena!!"He exclaimed.Haseena looked at him and smiled softly

"I'm sorry Anubhav...hum aapke saath abb aur rahi rahe sakte...we are not compatible...Good bye."She said.

"Nahi Haseena ruko,think about Ariv once."Anubhav said in broken voice.

"Find him a better mother Anubhav."She said holding the boy's hand and they started running towards the dark.

"Haseena!!"Anubhav fell on his knees and his sleep broke.He turned the night lamps on and looked to his side to find Haseena in deep slumber but sleep was now away from his eyes.

"Aisa sapna kyun dekha humne....kon tha woh ladka,kahi Haseena bhi toh humse dur nahi jaane wali....nahi nahi hum usse khudse dur nahi jaane denge."He kept mumbling.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱