ᗷᗴ ᗰIᑎᗴ ᖴOᖇᗴᐯᗴᖇ (I)

Another new day in MPT..Haseena is busy studying a case file in her cabin while rest of the members are busy with their nuisance in the hall.

"Offo!yeh 302 wali file kaha gayi?" Haseena murmured to herself while rummaging through the files on her table..."yeh rahi" she pulled out a file from the stack which made her mobile which was on the top of the stack fall on the ground.."Arey Baba re!"she hurriedly picked up her phone and unlocked it.Her eyes got moist seeing the homescreen..
It was a picture of Her and Anubhav's..both were hugging each other..lost in each others eyes infront of a big heart which had their names inscribed on it..Her eyes fell on the date displayed on the top left corner..'19th Nov'.

Exactly a year ago they got engaged on today's date...she still remembers how surreal it felt when they exchanged the rings..
"Kahan Hain aap Anubhav abb toh wapas aajaiye."she murmured looking at the picture...

It's been 4 months since Anubhav went on a mission..without him every moment felt like a year..she missed him like anything but as promised to him..she kept herself strong and fulfilled her duties towards the country and their family as well...she also managed to convince Maa to shift with her and ammi till Anubhav comes back..

"Bhaiyya ki yaad aarahi Hain Maddam sir?"asked Karishma Singh keeping a hand on her shoulder.She had come to take her signature on a file but found her lost in thoughts holding the mobile in her hand.
Haseena immediately wiped the slight tears formed at the corner of her eyes...
"Nahi woh bas.."
"Samajhte hain hum Maddam sir...humko bhi bohot yaad aarahi Hain unki..chaar mahine hogaye hain abtak koi ata pata nahi hain.."karishma Singh said sadly...

"Woh thik hi honge Karishma Singh..aap fiqr na karein..waise aap kyun aayi thi?" Haseena diverted the topic...she didn't want Karishma Singh to get sad.."Haa woh yeh file mein dastakhat chahiye aapke"
---------
Outside in hall...
A handsome man dressed in blue jeans and white shirt entered MPT and sighed looking at Cheetoshpa who were still busy with their gossips..The man cleared his throat gaining their attention..

"DSP Sir" Santosh exclaimed surprised at Anubhav's sudden arrival.Anubhav smiled at the trio..

"Maddam sir..Karishma madam jaldi bahar aaiye dekhiye kon aaya hain" Pushpaji shouted in the top of her voice with her usual over acting making Santosh, cheetah and Anubhav startled.

"Kaa hua Pushpaji aise kahe chikhi aap?" Karishma came running out of the cabin followed by Haseena..
"Waha dekhiye kaun hain" Pushpaji pointed towards the door..
"Anu Bhaiyya!" Karishma's eyes glistened with tears of happiness and she immediately ran to her brother and hugged him tightly.."pyari Bahena" Anubhav hugged her back and slowly patted her head.
"Kaise hain aap?Koi chot wot toh nahi ayi na?mission kaisa Raha?" She asked in one go.."shaant ho jaiye Bahena" he chuckled.

"Sir, kuch toh boliye na..humlogo ne aapki shudhh hindi ko bohut miss kiya..par aaj mere paas dictionary nahi hain toh aap thoda translate bhi kar dena" Santosh said with her usual innocence.."Uff yeh masoom.." Cheetah stopped looking at Karishma but she said " aaj nahi marenge bohut Khush Hain aaj hum..humare bhaiyya wapas aagaye hain" Making Cheetah grin.

While they were busy talking among themselves..Anubhav's eyes looked for Haseena who was standing near Karishma's desk continuosly staring at him..."Haseenaji!" He smiled with moist eyes and gestured her to come near him.She immediately ran to him and he embraced her in his arms... Everyone smiled looking at the adorable couple..After few seconds they broke the hug..

"Maddam sir DSP sir aap log cabin mein jaakar baat kijiye hum thodi der mein chai bhijwate hain.." Pushpaji said as she understood the couple needs some privacy but they couldn't say it infront of them..Anuseena nodded and went inside the cabin..

As soon as Anubhav closed the door of the cabin and turned Haseena threw herself in his arms..her grip on his shirt was so tight it felt as if her life depends on it..."Humne aapko bohut miss kiya Anubhav".."Humne bhi Priye" he said tightening his grip a little more..a tear drop escaped his eye.

There was a moment of silence..none of them spoke a word..Anubhav felt his shirt getting wet.."Priye,aap ro rahi hain!"he asked cupping her face..
"Nahi,yeh toh khushi k aansoo Hain..chaar mahine baad hum aapko dekh rahe hain Anubhav..pata Hain man mein kaise kaise khayal aate the...par Hume uparwale par aur apne pyar par bharosa tha..aur dekhiye aap humare samne sahi salamat khade hain..aapko koi chot toh nahi aayi na?"He nodded in no and said " Agar apko bohut zyada kaam nahi toh ghar chale priye.."
"Nahi hain aaj zyada kaam..chaliye.."they went to the hall..
"Karishma Singh hum ghar jaa rahe hain..aap please thana sambhal lijiye.."Haseena said and then both of them went to his home..
------
Haseena and Anubhav were in his room..Haseena was feeding him dal rice.."Aap aane wale the toh bataya kyun nahi?" She complained putting a morsel in his mouth.." yeh mission nirdharit samay se pahele hi purn ho gaya toh humne socha kyun na aap sabko achambhit kiya jaye.."he said gulping the food in his mouth..Haseena hummed in reply..

"Aapka bohut bohut dhanyawad priye aapne humari gayer mojudgi mein maa ko apne saath rakkha.." " Bhuliye mat woh humari bhi Maa hain" she said sternly.."sorry" he apologized with utmost cuteness making her smile..
"Bas priye aur nahi khaya jayega.."
"Bas yeh aakhri niwala.." she fed him the last bite and went to kitchen to keep the dirty plate...
--------
She came back to room and saw him still sitting on the bed resting his head against the headrest..his eyes closed and he was smiling..
"Kya soch kar muskura rahe hain?"she asked sitting beside him..
"Kuch nahi..bas itne dino baad ghar lautkar bohut sukoon mahesoos kar rahe hain.."he said pulling her into his lap..she rested her head on his chest..He placed a soft kiss on her forehead...
"Waise Anu hum aapko batana bhool hi gaye....parso IG sir ki beti..."

"Beti ki shaadi Hain..aur humein aur puri Mpt ko waha Jana hain..."he continued her sentence..

"Aapko kaise pata?" She asked.
"Mission se lautne k baad sabse pahele IG sir ko report karna tha...tabhi unhone hume bhi aamantran diya.."he said smiling and she nodded...she looked at the wall clock and immediately stood up from his lap.

"Kya hua" Anubhav asked frowning.
"Anubhav Saade aanth bah gaye hain...hume ab chalna hoga..aap bhi thak gaye honge..so jaiye abhi.."she said picking her mobile up..but he held her wrist and pulled her back on his lap .

"Aaj please ruk jaiyye na priye..kitne dino baad aapse mile hum.." he pleaded..
"Rukna toh hum bhi chahte hain Anubhav par kya karein..Ammi aur maa ki aj raat ki train hain humare khalajaan k yaha se... kal subha jaldi aajayengi woh dono hume chalna hi hoga..."she said caressing his cheek.

"Nahi na priye...undono k paas toh chabi hain na..yaa phir unhe yaha bula lijiye.." he tried to convince her..

" Nahi Anubhav...woh dono thaki hari aayengi aur maa k zaroorat ka sara saman humare ghar par hain ...aur kal subha 7 baje Chhaya bhi saaf safai karne aayegi Hume jana hoga.." she said helplessly..

"Samajhte hain hum priye..par kya kare aapko chhodne ka man hi nahi karta..ab aapse dur nahi raha jata humse...hum humesha aapko apne paas hi rakhna chahte hain.." he said like a child..

" Haa toh rahenge na hum apke saath nikaah k baad.." she said smiling and he nodded with an upset face..

"Ab muh mat bigadiye..aaram kijiye." She said getting up from his lap..Both of them went down to the main door..
"Sojana jaldi.."she said and turned to go.
"Priye" he called.She turned raising her eyebrows..he said nothing and pressed his lips on hers.It was their 3rd kiss after their engagement..But still both of them felt butterflies like the first time....after few minutes they broke the kiss..
"I love you Anubhav."
"I love you too Haseenaji" he said kissing her forehead.."ghar pounch kar call karna Hume.."she smiled and went to her car.
"Humari priye"..He mumbled and closed the door after she drove off...

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.