Tᕼᗴ ᗩᒪᒪᑌᖇᗴ Oᖴ Tᕼᗴ ᗪᗩᖇK (I)

A surprise series for y'all..initially I had written it as a one shot but it was getting too long so I decided to turn it into a series..the next chapter is almost done just a bit of work is left,I'll update it ASAP. This is kind of an experiment of blending Anuseena with horror...so please do let me know how did you like it?
.
.
.
Anuseena's home:

Maa: sambhal k jaana dono...pounch kar call karna.

Ammi: Aur Haseena raste mein ulta pulta kuch mat khana..samjhi?!

HM: hum nahi khate hain ammi...apne damad ko samjhaiye inhiko hain chaat aur golgappo ka shauk.(she said with a frown.)

AS: aap kaise bhi karke hume taana de hi deti hain na(he said smiling)

Maa: bas abhi ladne mat lago dono...niklo abhi aur sambhalke jana.

Anuseena took blessings from Maa,ammi and Pushpaji.

SS: All the best DSP sir aur Maddamsir..bohot acche se ghoomna aap dono.

KS: haan Bhaiyya bhabhi shaadi k baad yeh paheli baar kahi ghumne jaa rahe ho....acche se enjoy karna aur bhabhi thane ki fiqr mat karna hum sab sambhal lenge.

HM: shukriya KS.

PJ: aur waha jakar dono khud mein itna mashgool na ho jana ki hum sabko bhool hi jao...phone karte rahena(she teased.)

AS: Pushpaji hum dono sirf 4din k liye jaa rahe hain 4 mahine k liye nahi...chaliye abb nikalte hain..maa ammi khyal rakhiyega apna.(and with that they left)
-----
In Car:

AS: waise priye itni acchi acchi jagah hone k bawajoodnbhi aapne gaon mein jaane ka faisla kyun kiya?

HM: chutti humein sirf 4 din ki mili hain zyada dur jayenge toh ane jaane mein hi waqt chala jayega aur waise bhi tourist spots mein bhid hoti hain aur hume relax karna hain aur aapke sath waqt bitana hain isiliye humne Ranakgadh jane ka faisla kiya hain...kyun aapko pasand nahi gaon?

AS: aapke saath toh hum duniya k kisi bhi Kone mein khushi khushi chale jayein.(he said smiling flirtatiously)

HM: aap aur apki flirting..(she chuckled.)

Anubhav turned on the radio and it was playing "the journey song".Haseena smiled as it was one of her favourite songs.The weather was cloudy and windy outside.She turned off the AC and opened the window and started enjoying the cold wind brushing against her face as their car ran through the broad highway.

HM: khwahishein anjaan hain...hmm hm hmm...o Akash,o palash rashi rashi...ektu sobuje..hmm..hmm..humm....ghor chara manusher mone..o jiya, o guzarte nazare..hmm...nashe mein hain

She was humming the song being played in the radio.Anubhav looked at her and smiled, she was looking happy and relaxed after long.He had last seen her so happy during their wedding 4months back after that it has been a roller coaster ride with his mission and then Maa's health and not to mention their work stress.Finally they have got some time just for themselves.MPT members had demanded to tag along them saying they too wanted a break but Anu had straight forward denied them saying he was ready to provide them leave but for the trip he wanted it to be only him and Haseena.Haseena felt shy and tried to argue but this time he had Maa and Ammi's support and finally they decided to go to Ranakgadh,a remote village 200km away from Lucknow.Anubhav had called his travel agent who had arranged for their stay in a bunglow of the village.
------
Ranakgadh:

Anubhav stopped the car infront of a big bunglow.