TOᗪᗪᒪᗴᖇ TᖇOᑌᗷᒪᗴ (III)

Continued....

Evening:

Haseena entered their house with a spare key.She found the hall dark.

HM: yeh Anubhav ne abhi tak lights on kyun nahi kiye..

She turned the lights on and headed to their bedroom.
The scene infront of her immediately brought a big smile on her face.
Anubhav was sleeping in a half-lying position with Aadhya sleeping on his chest.He had his arms securely wrapped around her.She silently went to bathroom taking her clothes from cupboard.

After sometime HM came and sat beside AS.

HM: Anubhav!(she whispered his name so that Aadhya doesn't wake up.)

AS: Jaan aap itni jaldi aa gayi?(he asked rubbing his eyes.)

HM: 6 baj chuke hain..aap itni der tak kyun so rahe hain?

AS: Darasal Aadhya ghar mein aate hi jaag gayi...abhi 1 ghanta pahele soyi hain..

HM: koi baat nahi..ab uth jaiye..gardan akar jayegi aise zyada der rahe toh.

She took Aadhya from him which broke her sleep. She smiled looking at HM.

HM: Aadhya baby ki ninni puri ho gayi..chalo abhi hum log tasty tasty apple Puree khayenge aur phir khelu khelu karenge...(Not sure if Aadhya understood anything but she giggled)
------
After dinner Anubhav was fidgeting with his phone and HM was playing with Aadhya.It was already 11 but sleep was far away from the little angel's eyes.

HM: Baccha aapko ninni nahi aarahi aaj?

Aadhya: Nanna na na..(giggling)

HM: Accha badmash nanna na!

She tickled her tummy and Aadhya broke into fits of laughter.Anubhav smiled looking at them.

Aadhya was lying on her back..she frowned looking at Anubhav,not happy with the fact that he was not giving her attention.She rolled over and crawled towards him.Aadhya hit his stomach with her tiny palm and tried to get on his lap.

AS: Kya hua gudiya?(he asked making her sit on his stomach.)

HM: Attention chahiye aapki gudiya ko.(she laughed.)

AS: Arey baba re itni badi galti humse kaise ho gayi..(and started playing with her holding both her hands and shaking them.)

After sometime HM glanced at the clock it was 11:30..

HM: bas ab bohot khelna ho gaya..Aadhya sone ka time hain..she pulled her from AS and made her lie down between them and started tapping her stomach gently...soon she fell into deep slumber.

AS and HM were endlessly gazing at her sleeping figure.

AS: ise dekhkar itna sukoon milta hain na Jaan kya bataye aapko..sach kahete hain bacche bhagwan ka roop hote hain.

HM: sach mein iski masoom muskan dekhne k baad toh din bhar ki thakan utar jati hain...bechari itni chhoti si hain aur apne maa baap se dur hain...

As: IG sir se baat Hui aapki..kuch pata chala?

HM: karyavahi chal rahi hain..(she sighed)chaliye so jaiye..kal jaldi uthna hain.

She picked Aadhya up and place her in her crib.She went to bed and snuggled into AS and both drifted off to sleep.
-------
Another week passed by, Aadhya was living happily with Anuseena..She was the apple of everyone's eyes.

One day,

Aadhya was playing with Cheetah and Santosh and HM was working in her cabin when the landline rang.