Oᑌᖇ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍..𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
(3600+ 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜).𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎  𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝.
(𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍)

🏚️🄰🄽 🄾🄻🄳 🄷🄾🅄🅂🄴🏚️
ᵒᵘᵗˢᵏⁱʳᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ˡᵘᶜᵏⁿᵒʷ

Haseena Malik was sitting in the only lighted room of the old house.She was lost in her thoughts, worry lines clearly visible on her forehead.
Her chain of thoughts were broken when she felt a soft touch on her thigh.

"Mumma.."she heard her 2.5 year old calling her.She immediately shooed away her thoughts and turned her attention towards her baby girl.

She immediately shooed away her thoughts and turned her attention towards her baby girl

🧸🎀 🇦 🇦 🇩 🇭 🇾 🇦 🎀🧸

"Mumma..."She again said and climbed on her lap.

"Bhook lagi hain humari Jaan ko...."Haseena said smiling rubbing Aadhya's belly gently.She glanced at the clock and said..
"Arey Haan..8 baj gaye hain,mumma ne toh dhyan nahi diya..chalo chalo apko khilate hain."She said and stood up with Aadhya in her arms and went downstairs.

🍛K͜͡I͜͡T͜͡C͜͡H͜͡E͜͡N͜͡ 🍛

Haseena made Aadhya sit on her baby chair and started heating her Rice porridge.

"8 baj gaye hain Anu abhi tak aaye kyun nahi...yaa khuda kuch gadbad mat hone dena."She murmured looking towards the main door that was visible from the kitchen.

After the porridge was heated, she kept their dinner for heating as well and started feeding Aadhya.

"Chalo Aadu baby aaaaa Karo."She said forwarding a spoonful of porridge before her after blowing  on it for a few times.Aadhya was almost done with her food when Haseena's mobile rang.

"𝐻𝑢𝑚 𝑏𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑧𝑎 𝑘ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑒." Came Anubhav's voice from the other side.   

Keeping the phone on the kitchen counter Haseena went towards the main door and peeped through the   peeping hole.

"simvol na lyubovta?(symbol of love?)" She asked in Bulgarian from inside to confirm it was him.