Kᗩᖇᒪᗴ Tᑌ ᗷᕼI ᗰOᕼᗩᗷᗷᗩT(I)

Haseena's Pov....

I entered the living room to find Ammi watching her favourite sitcom.She glanced at me once and I could tell of the upcoming storm.

"Toh yaad aagaya maddamsir ko ki unka ek ghar bhi hain!"

And this was the taunt I was waiting for.I get back home usually by seven but it's past nine today but there is no point of trying to make ammi understand cause I know she won't.She wasn't like this always but my Abbu's sudden demise 3 years back then her heart attack has made her a little,okay well a lot cranky and paranoid.

"Ek case mein phans gaye the hum ammi...dinner karliya na aapne?"I asked calmly.

"Karliya,tere intezaar mein bhooli baithti kya."

Another taunt.But okay,calm down Haseena.
I just nodded and went upstairs to my room.
It has been a long day at work today and noone in my thana leaves a chance to irritate the hell out of me.I need a warm shower now.

ℍ𝔸𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸'𝕊 𝔹𝔼𝔻ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄

There's nothing that a warm shower can't fix.I changed into my shorts and spaghetti top ready to call it a day.I was in no mood to go downstairs and dinner.Before sleeping I decided to che k my phone once and a smile crept onto my face as I saw two missed calls from my Anu.Anu,aka Anubhav Singh,DSP of Lucknow and the ruler of my heart,the calm to my chaos.We have been dating for five years now and without him it would have been impossible for me to keep my sh*ts together.

I dialled his number and he picked up after two rings.

"Kahan thi aap jana?"His hoarse yet loving voice came from other side of the phone.His voice always gives me butterflies even after this long period of dating.

"Shower lerahe the hum Anu...aaj ghar late laute hain." I said relaxing myself on my bed and hugged my Mr.BB.

A brief introduction is needed here Mr.BB aka Mr.Blue Bear.My cuddle buddy,a 4ft sky blue teddy whom I brought home after getting my first salary so he is really special to me.

"Dinner Kiya?"He asked.

"Haan..."I lied timidly cause he is a walking talking lie detector.

"Very good."He said and I did a small dance mentally thinking he believed me.
"Abhi kitchen mein jaiye aur kuch nahi toh atleast thoda sa daal chawal lekar khayiye...hum phone par hi hain."And the curtain fell as the little dance program in my head ended.

"Anu.."I whined.

"Hum video call karrahe hain...aap dinner skip nahi kar sakti."He said strictly like a teacher.The way he cares for me always melts my heart.I'm an mature, independent woman capable of dealing with anything and everything that comes my way but before him I'm a baby cause he treats me that way.Anubhav is my safe place,before him I can be the real me...a little messy,a bit vulnerable,Moody and everything cause I know he will never judge me.

After having our dinner on video call we talked a little more then I hung up cause I'm too sleepy to talk now.
The recent case has been eating up my brain and above that my MPT members...they are the sweetest person I've ever met and at the same time  the most annoying ones.

Karishma Singh's anger went out of control for the 50th time this month and as usual I got an earful from the commissioner.I feel so worked up.I badly need a holiday now but that isn't possible now cause I can't leave ammi alone and She can't travel at this moment since she had been to my uncle's place a few days back,her health won't permit.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें