YᗩᗩᗪᗴIᑎ

A random shot..
Italics for flash back and normal font for present and |within the lines indicates diary entries|(not proofread)

"Thik hain main niche jaati hun...Haseena tu zyada der mat karna main thodi der mein bulane aaungi...Yeh Karishma bhi chali gayi..Santu beta tu bhi chal Zara meri madat kar dein."

"Jii ammi."

Haseena closed the door behind Ammi and Santu and sighed.
"Akhirkar hume sabne akele chhoda..uff!"

She went near her study table and started searching for something.She opened all the drawers one by one.

"Kaha gayi woh cheez yahi pe hona chahiye tha."she huffed frustrated.Then something clicked her mind.

"Arey Haan shayad waha rakha tha humne."She opened one side of her cupboard,her neatly ironed Uniform hanging in there.She pushed her hand behind her stack of Kurtis and her eyes sparkled when she felt the thing there.

An old Dairy,its blue cover a bit torn from the lower right.The leather wrap around strap had a flower shaped charm tied to it.
Closing the cup board door Haseena went and sat on the bed.

She opened the first page and softly caressed her Name written in proper cursive.She smiled remembering her obsession with cursive fonts.She turned a few pages and stopped when her eyes fell on a particular page..

~24th April,2008~

| Aj school mein humein Pritylata ma'am ne shabbashi di kyun ki humne ek muskil equation ko board par jaakar solve Kiya.Hum bohot khush hain Abbu ne bhi hume ek chocolate diya.
Pata hain aaj school se laut te waqt hum kisise mile...ek number ka chakariya ladka tha usne apna naam Anubhav bataya,humare mohalle mein hi raheta hain.|

Haseena looked out of her window,the slanting rays of the setting sun was kissing the earth goodbye as if saying
"Aaj jaane ka waqt hain Kal phir milenge...aaj k saare gile shikwe bhoolakar ek nayi shurwat karenge."
Nayi Shurwat,indeed!!!

Soon the scenery in front of her started Changing and a new scenery appeared.

A lonely summer afternoon, a girl was walking on the empty street of Lucknow, a huge schoolbag hanging on her back.

"Uff..kitni garmi hain aaj..Chal Haseena jaldi jaldi payer chala.Ghar jaakar ammi se kahenge nimbu shikanji bana dein."She licked the water droplets off her lips and closed the cap of her bottle tightly.

She was walking by the playground of their neighborhood when her eyes fell on a boy lying on a bench.There was no movement in him at all.

"Ya allah kahi yeh garmi mein behosh toh nahi ho gaya."
She tip toed near the boy and bent a little over him.
"Suno tum thik toh ho na?"she asked shaking the boy a bit.
The boy removed the white handkerchief from his face and sat straight.

"Tumhara chahera jana pahechana lag raha hain!"Haseena said looking at his face intently.

"Tumhare mohalle mein hi rahete hain,Master Dinanath k ghar se daine gali ka teesra ghar."the boy said.

"Hum masterji k paas Maths ki tution lete hain."Haseena said.
"Tumhara naam kya hain?"she asked.

"Anubhav"The boy said."Thoda sa paani milega?"he asked looking at the water bottle in her hand.

"Hmm yeh lo."She gave him the bottle and sat beside him.
"Ek baat bata dein hum muh se peete hain."

"Haan toh kahi aur se peene ka option hain kya?"He asked sarcastically gulping down the whole water at once.