ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(XVI)

Continued....

"Koi baat nahi...parantu aaj k baad aisi utpatang cheezein sochna bhi mat,hum apke hi hain Anubhav....yeh Haseena aakhri saans tak apne Anubhav ki hain."She said looking deep into his eyes.

The next moment she was pulled into a bone crushing hug by Anubhav.He hid his face in the crook of her neck mumbling sorry to her over and over again.Haseena closed her eyes feeling his hot breathe on her neck,she started caressing his back gently.But she gasped when she felt his lips on her neck.Anubhav was peppering soft feathery kisses on her neck and earlobes.They broke the hug and got lost in each other's eyes while eliminating the distance between their lips.Anubhav made her lie on the bed and hovered over her still kissing her passionately.He nibbled on her lower lips to get access into her mouth.His tongue explored the nooks and corners of her mouth while his hand fiddled with the hooks of her Kurti.Haseena moaned as Anubhav sucked on her tongue.Both of them fought for the dominance but Anubhav won devouring the intoxicating taste of her mouth.After breaking the kiss he moved down to her clavicle bone and gave her his first love bite causing her to whimper.

"Ahhh...kata kyun aapne?"Haseena asked innocently.

"I'm marking you mine Baby."Anubhav said darkly causing her to blush furiously.He slid down the kurti from her shoulder along with the bra strap and kissed there so sensually that Haseena clutched his shoulders tightly.

"Haseena,look at me."He said in authorative tone.
"Are you ready for this Haseena?Tum sach mein taiyyar ho na?"He asked looking for some sort of hesitation in her eyes.

"Hum taiyyar hain Anubhav,I wanna be yours."Haseena said confidently.

"Phir ek baar soch lo Haseena...ek baar hum agey badh Gaye toh there's no going back."Anubhav said and in response Haseena pulled him into a furious kiss and this time she dominated.

Meanwhile it started downpouring outside again lowering the temperature even more.Anubhav's hand travelled inside her kurti and caressed her waist sensually and started moving towards her midriff.Haseena's stomach churned with anticipation,she bit her lower lip trying to control her moans.

"Aisa mat karo Haseena."Anubhav said freeing her lower lip with his thumb.

The next moment her Kurti was on the floor followed by Anubhav's shirt.Haseena closed her eyes feeling shy as she was infront of a man in this condition for the first time.Anubhav started his sweet torture on her upper chest, leaving bite marks all over the place.He kissed on her cleavage causing her to arch her back and moan his name.Her hands automatically travelled inside his vest and caressed his abs.

Meanwhile a gust of cold wind entered the room through the balcony door.

"Anubhav thand lagrahi hain Balcony ka darwaza band kar dijiye please."She said.

"Thodi der baad apko garmi lagne lagegi."Anubhav said with a mischievous smile,Haseena needed a minuted to interprete his words but then her cheeks turned red and she slightly hit his chest.

"Jaiyye band kardijiye Door."She said and Anubhav got up to lock the balcony door.

He came back and removed his vest revealing his chiseled body to Haseena.Haseena turned her face away feeling shy.

"Tumhare pati hain hum,tum humein dekh sakti ho."He huskily whispered in her ears and made her look at him.He held her hand and placed it on his chest,above his heart.

"Mahesoos kar paarahi ho na tum humari tez dhadkano ko.....this is what you do to me Haseena."He said  in his husky voice.

Haseena moaned in pleasure as Anubhav placed his lips on her navel and kissed the surrounding surrounding areas sensually.His eyes were locked with her all the time as he moved upto her mid riff.The next moment he turned her and now her face was facing him.Haseena shievered from the sensation of his lips peppering feathery kisses on the canvas of her back.Her breathe hitched as she felt his hand on her bra strap and the next moment he unbuckled it causing her to close her eyes tightly.Anubhav turned her towards himself and smiled seeing her closed eyes and red cheeks.

"Aankhein kholo Haseena."He whispered in her ears.As she did he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"You are so beautiful meri Jaan."He said gazing at her.Haseena placed her palm on his eyes and blushed furiously.Anubhav removed her palm and kissed her pulse point still maintaining eye contact with her.His hands unbuttoned her jeans causing her to bite her lower lip and close her eyes.

"Mmmhmmm...don't do this Haseena."He again said.

Few seconds later when she didn't feel his touch she opened her eyes to find him lying down beside her and looking at her.Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Aapko neend aarahi hain kya?"She asked innocently.

"You know what Haseena,this innocence of you turns me on even more."He said."Kya tumhe sach mein lagta hain isswaqt humein neend aasakti hain."He said pulling her on himself.

Haseena felt herself losing control as their skin brushed against each other she bent her head and kissed his neck followed by his chest.

"Haseena"Anubhav groaned as his shy cat turned into lioness and left her mark above his chest.Haseena moved further down trailing kisses all the way down to his abs.Before she could move further Anubhav flipped their position and now she was beneath him.Slowly the remaining of their clothes were discarded on the floor.

"Anubhav please woh comforter le lijiye."Haseena said feeling shy.Anubhav smiled and covered themselves with a comforter.

"Taiyyar ho tum?"He asked looking in her eyes.

"Humara first time hain Anubhav."She said a bit scared.

"I will be gentle baby,I promise."He said placing a kiss on her forehead to assure her.Haseena was under his mercy now,her heart was thumping against her chest.

"Ahhh!"She moaned as she felt a sharp pain surging through her body,her nails dug in Anubhav's back and tears flew down her eyes.
Anubhav started peppering soft kisses on her face,he sucked her tears and whispered sweet nothings in her ear to soothe her pain.Soon the room was filled with moans and groans of the couple who were drowned in  the sheer pleasure of making love.

It was only when the dawn approached and the warbling of birds were heard outside,they stopped.Both of them were covered in sweat,super exhausted but beaming with the glow of  their intimacy.Anubhav pulled Haseena into his chest who was literally in no state to talk owing to waves of pleasure she just felt.

"Thank You for everything Jaan."He said hugging her tightly.He expected a reply from her but then looked at her to find her in deep slumber.Anubhav smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love You Haseena."He whispered and soon fell into deep sleep.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱