ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ TO ᗩ ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ (᙭I)

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗
🌇 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 🌇

Haseena woke up with severe headache.She sat on the bed holding her head when Anubhav entered the room with a coffee mug in hand and turned the lights on.

"Coffee pii lijiye sar dard kam ho jayega.."He said forwarding the coffee mug towards her.Haseena simply turned her head to the other side.Anubhav sighed and kept the mug on the bed side table and spoke..

"Haseena please coffee pii lijiye warna apka sar dard aur badhega."He said softly.

"Aapko humari fiqr karne ki koi zaroorat nahi Mr.Singh."She said coldly.

"Hum nahi karenge toh kon karega aapki fiqr Haseenaji..."

"Koi nahi... jaise ajtak koi nahi karta tha waise hi agey bhi koi nahi karega..abb hatiye please hume apna saman bandhna hain."She jumped off the bed and went to the wardrobe to get her bag and clothes.

Anubhav immediately rushed to her and closed the wardrobe door with a thud.

"Aapko apne pyar ki kasam Haseena,aap hume chhodkar nahi jayengi."He said.Haseena looked at him with bloodshot eyes but dropped the bag in her hand anyways.

"Thik hain hum nahi jate kahi...par yaad rakhiye Anubhav aaj se hum ek ghar mein zaroor honge par do ajnabeeyon ki tarha...na hum aapse baat karenge aur na aap humse."She stated.

"Haseena..." she went out of the room without listening to him.

🌌 NIGHT TIME 🌌

Anuseena were having their dinner in absolute silence...Anubhav was taking glances of Haseena but she had her total concentration on her plate.

"Kal humlog apne asli ghar mein shift karenge.."Anubhav said.Haseena glanced at him but didn't nodded.Anubhav sighed and got up from his place....Haseena noticed that he had eaten almost nothing,had it been any other day she would have scolded him but today she decided to stay silent,she was questioning her existence as his wife...has he ever considered her as his better half,if yes then why was she kept in dark from his truth for this long?
Frustrated Haseena also got up without having her food.

  ꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
   🏡🄿🄰🅁🄰🄳🄸🅂🄴 🄱🄻🄸🅂🅂🏡
          🐦🐦     
  ᵐʳ.ᵃⁿᵘᵇʰᵃᵛ ˢⁱⁿᵍʰ
    💞ᵐʳˢ.ʰᵃˢᵉᵉⁿᵃ ᵐᵃˡⁱᵏ ˢⁱⁿᵍʰ💞

Anubhav's Rolls Royce stopped infront of the huge mansion located opposite to the Singh Mansion.Haseena had noticed it during her visit to the Singh Mansion but obviously had no idea that it belongs to Anubhav.

Haseena had noticed it during her visit to the Singh Mansion but obviously had no idea that it belongs to Anubhav

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें