ᖴᗩTᗴᗪ TO ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ (I)

"Anubhav tu sure hain na?"asked Raghav hesitantly.."Haa, Raghav..hum yeh mauka nahi gawa sakte..khudko begunah saabit karne ka yahi ek mauka Hain humare paas.."he said determined.

Anubhav Singh, DSP of Lucknow and undercover IB officer was working on capturing international Drug Lord Param Singh Tejawat..he was successful in capturing his right hand Naresh Mathur but was unfortunately trapped in false accusation of murdering the later and getting bribed by Tejawat...He having a record of being an honest and dedicated officer was given a chance by the department to prove his innocence for which he has befriended Tejawat's son Amar to get get entry into their mansion and is being helped by his colleague- cum- best friend Raghav Mudgalkar..
--------
Anubhav and Raghav were sitting with Amar in the huge hall of Tejawat's luxurious house...There were many other guests too.."So, Mr.Anu Tomar how are you feeling?kaisa lagraha yeh sara bandobast...Mere dad mujhse bohot pyar karte hain aur isiliye meri shaadi mein unhone koi kasar nahi chhoda Hain..agle ek week tak sare functions chalenge."he boasted..
"Yeh toh humari acchi qismat hain Amar jo aapne Hume apna dost chuna" said Anu Tomar urf Anubhav with feign sweetness..Raghav nodded in agreement too.
"Pata Hain dad ne khaas group ko bulwaya hain ek week tak har roz performance k liye..I've learnt they have a girl who's sizzling hot..toh yeh lo wine and get ready to enjoy the performance."

The stage(a little uplifted area) was filled with girls dressed in sparkling and colourful dresses...

Anubhav was sipping on his wine and glanced at the stage disinterested when a girl in red ghagra-choli caught his attention..her slender figure,long black hair reaching upto her waist her hypnotizing smile...everything about her was captivating but it was her eyes he noticed the most..they were too deep and innocent but also held a different spark that he couldn't decipher...

"Hot hain na?" Amar winked at Anubhav.Anubhav frowned at his comment..he hated it when anyone would disrespect women..if it had been any other time he would have punched Samar breaking his nose but for now he just smiled..The girl was now dancing around the tables sometimes serving wine..Anubhav hated their lusty gazes on her...atlast she reached their table...while handing over the glass her eyes met with Anubhav...he noticed at a tinge of helplessness and digust in her deep brown optics..he was sure she was disgusted with whatever she was doing but probably she had no other way...the girl glanced at him once before moving to another table...
-------
After the progamme was over Anubhav and Raghav were discussing their next move in their room but Raghav noticed him Zoning out.."Anubhav kya soch raha hain tu?" he asked shaking him a little...."Huh! Nahi hum bas woh ladki..."he murmured still absent minded."Kahin tu uss laal kapde wali dancer k bare mein toh nahi soch raha?maine dekha Tu poore programme mein bas usei dekhraha tha..kuch gadbad hain kya?"

"Gadbad!Haan gadbad hain na...Hume woh kuch alag lagi..hume lagta nahi ki woh waisi ladki hain jaisi woh dikhrahi hain.." he stated.."kya matlab?Phir toh nazar rakhni chahiye Hume uspar..par woh toh ek mamooli dancer hain.."he said confused..
"Arey nahi waise nahi...uski ankhein..bohut masoom thi uski aankhein..unhe dekhkar laga hi nahi ki woh inn gunde mawaliyon k bich belong karti hain..woh hume kisi sabhya ghar ki bhadra ladki lagi.."he said thoughtfully..
"Ho sakta hain bhai...aksar majboor ladkiyon ko aise dance troops k Maalik phansa lete hain aur unke zariye paise kamate hain..yeh toh aam baat hain..tu chhod abhi usse..apne bare mein soch...Tejawat k laptop se woh data retrive karne hain..kaise karega woh soch." Anubhav hummed in response but he couldn't divert his mind from the thoughts of that girl in red.
------
It was around 2am when Anubhav's sleep broke. He was feeling a bit uneasy maybe because of the alcohol he have consumed..his tolerance isn't much good with them so he generally avoids drinking..He silently went out of the room not wanting to disturb Raghav's sleep..He stood at the balcony at the end of the corridor looking at the Cresent moon..his eyes fell on the outhouse where the dancers were staying his mind immediately went back to her..His thoughts were broken when he heard some faint noises..

"Dekho agar apni salamati chahte ho toh jane do Hume!"the same girl in red warned the man who was dragging her by her wrist..The man laughed evilly and said"Arey aise kaise jaane de itni khoobsurat bala ko..woh toh chhote sahab ki shaadi Hain isiliye woh chup hain warna..par koi nahi Sahab nahi toh unke chele hi sahi.."He didn't had to complete the sentence for her to understand what he meant and it immediately filled her with disgust.."Chal!" the man pulled yanked her forcefully.

"Chhodo use aabhi k abhi" a voice roared and she immediately released the fist she had formed behind her..

The man knew him to be Amar's friend and left her hand immediately and left muttering a curse under his breathe...

"Aap thik Hain?" Anubhav asked softly...the girl nodded..Anubhav assumed her to be afraid of him too so he softly said "dekhiye humse darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain..." .The girl now looked at him.."Shukriya" she said..and was about to go when Anubhav asked"Apka Naam kya Hain?" "Haseena "she replied turning back..she went 2steps further when Anubhav asked doubtfully.."Haseena sare dancers toh outhouse mein ruke phir aap yaha haveli k andar kya kar rahi hain..

"Woh Tejawat sahab ne paise dene k liye bulaya tha hum laut hi rahe the jab uss admi ne.."tears threatened to fall from her eyes.."accha thik Hain aap roiyye mat...jaldi se kamre mein jaiye yeh jagah apke liye shurakshit nahi nahi hain..aur yeh lijiye.." he put his gaze down and forwarded her the dupatta which was dropped when she was being dragged.."shukriya" she quickly came forward and took it back and turned back. Haseena smirked a little and went away..
"Hum samajh gaye hain Haseena aap yaha apne marzi se nahi aayi hain..hum aapko iss daldal se bahar nikaal kar hi rahenge."he said determined....

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.