ᕼᗴᒪᒪO ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ-ᗰᗴᗴTIᑎᘜ ᗩᘜᗩIᑎ(I)

This is the continuation of the last series "Hello Stranger".If you haven't read it yet please go and have a look.

In this "Meeting again" series the words are mine but the total credit of the ideas goes to my dear friends and amazing authors arcane999 and RoyellaGonsalves. Thank you so much to both of you for your wonderful ideas.Also,Thanks a lot to all of you who have commented your ideas....I'm sure they will help me when I'll write some new story.😊

The story starts 15 months after Anubhav and Haseena saw each other for the last time.

Here we go.....

Lucknow,
LITTLE HEARTS HOME:

It was a bright,lovely morning, few children were playing in a garden equipped with various rides for them. A lady was sitting under a mango tree and working on her laptop when a kid came running to her.

"Haseena didi aap bhi chalo na humare saath khelne k liye...kab se yaha baithi hui ho."

Haseena looked up from her laptop and smiled at her.
"Abhi hum ek bohot important kaam kar rahe hain Jiya tum jaakar khelo hum thodi der baad ayenge...jao."she said sweetly.Jiya nodded and ran back to join her friends.

Haseena again concentrated on her laptop and a smile appeared on her face seeing hundreds and thousands of people joining her Psychotherapy Program including many children and aged people as well.Her phone rang,she hurriedly received the call seeing the caller ID

"Haa Vihaan boliye hum aapke call ka hi intezaar kar rahe the....kya hua?"

"Haseena aapka jo vision tha woh mujhe safal hota hua dikh raha hain...Life Foundation k founder Mr.Mudgalkar k saath meri baat Hui he is interested in our Psychotherapy Program..apne orphanage kuch baccho ko woh humare yaha bhejna chahte hain for demo sessions."Vihaan said excitedly from other side of the phone.

"That's a great news Vihaan...aap baat final kar lijiye then.Rakhte hain Bye."She hung up the phone.

Haseena closed her laptop and went to her room.She pulled out a novel from her book shelf and started reading it.As she turned a few pages a card fell from the book,she picked it up and her eyes stuck on the name "Dr.Anubhav Singh,clinical Psychologist"..there was a address on it too.Her mind travelled back to the night 15 months back.How she met a stranger and how his words changed her life, everything flashed before her eyes at once.
.
.
Haseena came back to Lucknow after spending a week in Kanpur.She joined her office and indulged herself in her work to forget about whatever happened in her past but she couldn't,whenever she was alone her past used to haunt her.Fed up of this daily issue and to refresh herself Haseena decided to take up on her old hobby dancing,she joined a dance class and slowly she found herself expressing her emotions through her dance.
She decided to start a campaign to utilise Art as a form of Psychotherapy,in this she found her old acquaintance Vihaan who decided to help her and both started their Art Therapy Program which very soon started gaining momentum as many people joined it.Haseena decided to use her Mother's ancestral bunglow located in the offside of the city for arranging dancing, painting and other various activities.
Soon they started visiting NGOs and orphanages where they met the kids who needed their help.In one such place she met Jiya,the sweet 5year old girl who was abused by her aunt and uncle and was rescued by children's welfare association..she grew attached to Haseena and refused to leave her.That's when Haseena decided to start her own orphanage and have those kids there who were particularly not able to express themselves properly or had any traumatising experience and needed to open up.She sold her apartment and broke her FD's for the same and after a few legal procedures she finally managed to open her own orphanage LITTLE HEARTS HOME in her mother's ancestral bunglow.
-------
Ozone Heights,12th floor:

A man was sitting in the balcony of his 2BHK apartment enjoying the night view of Lucknow city.He was exhausted after a long day at work.After all it was not easy being a Psychologist, listening to everyone's issues can sometimes really become overwhelming.Anubhav too was feeling the same...he felt the need to relax himself and thus decided to do something that he loves.
He opened his laptop screen and randomly opened his social media when a page caught his attention.

"CREATIVE SOULS ,ART THERAPY PROGRAM."

He opened the page and checked the details..
"FOUNDERS: Ms.Haseena Malik and Mr.Vihaan Kapoor."

He found it interesting and worth it so he immediately enrolled his name and filled up the form to join the group.Once everything was done and he had successfully registered his name for painting his eyes fell on the name of the founders "Haseena Malik" a face flash before his eyes as he read the name.He knew she was an IT worker so there was no chance that this would be her.
A smile appeared on the corner of his lips remembering the stranger whom he had met 15 months back.
"Ummid hain aap jahan kahi bhi hain thik hain Haseena."He murmured and went inside to get some rest as he had to board flight for Agra early morning,the next day.
--------
Five days later,

Anubhav was headed for his home from airport in a rented cab.It was only 9pm but the city seemed to be in deep sleep as it was a rainy day.

"Sahab,agey rasta band hain dusra rasta lena padega."

"Thik hain par Zara jaldi chaliye dobara baarish shuru hone se pahele ghar pounchna hain"

After half an hour the car halted with a jerk.

"Kya hua Bhai gadi aise kyun roki?"Anubhav asked the driver.

"Sahab band pad gayi gadi..ek minute baithiye hum dekhta hu."saying so the driver got down and opened the bonnet.After few minutes he closed the bonnet and said
"Sahab iski battery baith gayi hain abhi kucho nahi ho sakta..aap utar jao."He said apologetically.

"Arey bapre!Yeh shaher ka offside hain yaha abhi koi aur vahan bhi nahi milega"He said worriedly getting down from the cab.
"Koi nahi aap yeh apna bhada pakdo...hum thoda chal k dekhte hain kuch mil jaye Shayad."Clearing the cab fare Anubhav was walking on the lonely street for about 15minutes but couldn't find a vehicle...A flash of light sparked in the sky and the clouds rumbled.Soon it started raining drenching him totally.He saw a bunglow and immediately ran towards it hoping he would get shelter there until the rain subsides.

Pushing open the huge iron gate and crossing the vast lawn he reached the main door of the house and rang the calling bell a few times.

To be continued....
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें