TOᑌᑕᕼ ᗰY ՏOᑌᒪ(X)

Continued....

"Shukriya Rafique ji."Anubhav said and went inside with Haseena.

Anubhav made Haseena sit on the bed and brought a little warm water and cleaned her wound before applying antiseptic on it,then covered it with a bandage.All this time she didn't even hiss once.

"Haseena!"He called her loving and another stream of tears flew down her eyes and she broke down into his arms.

"Kyun Anubhav hum hi kyun!!Humari kya galati hain boliye na?"She sobbed loudly breaking each piece of Anubhav's heart.

"Jism k iss vyapar mein hum toh kabhi shamil bhi nahi huye phir bhi..kyun!!!Aur toh aur humari wajah se aapko bhi itna sab sunna para...aapko humse shaadi nahi karna chahiye tha...aaj humari wajah se aapko apna gaon bhi chhodna padh raha hain."She said crying.

Listening to her Anubhav broke the hug and made her look at him.

"Aisa dobara kabhi mat bolna Haseena...agar puri duniya bhi humare khilaf chali jaye na tabbhi hum apke saath khade rahenge...pyar karte hain hum aapse Haseenaji.Aur rahi baat gaon chhodne ki toh woh hum Naa jane kabse chahte hain.
Abhi yeh aansoo poch lijiye...naukri lagi hain humare,sarkari daftar mein bade saheb ki shaher mein jakar apna Chhota sa sansaar basayenge hum dono...inn saari kadwi yaadon k yahi chhod dijiye Haseena."He said sweetly wiping her tears.

Haseena smiled listening to and dug her face in his chest again.

"Aapko shukriya kehkar apke pyar ki tauheen nahi karenge hum Anubhavji...bas itna kahenge ki hum bhi beinteha mohabbat karte hain aapse aur apni saari Umar sirf aur sirf aapke saath bitana chahte hain."She said while listening to his heartbeat.He tightened the hug and closed his eyes feeling the warmth of having his love in his arms.

"Hum bhi Haseenaji aapse bohot prem karte hain aur har Janam mein aapko hi apni patni k roop mein chahte hain."He said.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
WOODS

"Tum zaroor aana humse milne Chandni...bohot yaad ayegi hume tumhari."Haseena said to her friend Chandni who had got married to Suyog a few hours back.

"Sirf saheli ki yaad aayegi aur bhaijaan ka kya?"Rafique asked playfully.

"Aapki bhi bohot yaad aayegi bhaijaan."Haseena said emotionally.

"Bhabhiji Anubhav bhai aur Rafique Bhai aap teeno ka jitna shukriya Karu utna Kam hoga...agar aaplog nahi hote toh main aur Chandni kabhi ek nahi ho pate."Suyog said greatfully.

"Khayal rakhna humari Saheli ka."Haseena said with a soft smile.

"Anubhav babu khayal rakhna apna aur humari bahen ka...bada shaher hain chinta rahegi mujhe."Rafique said.

"Aap befiqr rahe Rafique ji,aapki bahen mein Jaan basti hai humari."Anubhav said making Haseena blush.

"Kash ekbaar hum ammi se mil pate."Haseena said looking at the distant lights of Rangmahal.

"Nahi Haseena...abbtak unhe Chandni k bare mein pata chal chuka hoga...agar ho sake apne bhaijaan ki yeh baat manna...kabhi lautkar mat aana yaha."Rafique said with chocked voice.

"Aap milne aana humse bhaijaan."She said emotionally.

"Chale Haseena..train ka waqt hone wala hain,raat badh rahi hain tanga nahi milega iske baad."Anubhav said holding her shoulder,he could see her getting emotional.

And Finally after an emotional goodbye Anuseena left for station.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🗓️SIX MONTHS LATER🗓️

LUCKNOW

Haseena's POV....

Six months have passed since we have moved to Lucknow and my life here is beautiful to say the least.Anubhav has rented a small house for us with two bedrooms,a hall,bathroom and a kitchen.Initially it was hard for me to accomodate to the city life but slowly I've adjusted.His office timing is from 8am to 4pm.On his insistence I utilise the time for my studies.Honestly I was sceptical about taking up on studies again after these long years of gap but he encouraged me and helps me in my studies too.

**Knock knock**

This must be Anubhav.I immediately rushed to open the door and I was right my Husband was standing there with his ever charming smile and a box in his hand.

"Aap shahi tukda laye hain humare liye?"I jumped like a kid but he frowned.

"Aapko phir se kaise pata chal gaya?"

"Naak badi tez hain humari.."I giggle and ran inside taking the box of sahi tukda from him.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌃 NIGHT 🌃

Anubhav was reading me a book and I was resting in his arms listening to his heartbeat that always calms me.

"Hum phir se diwaro ko kahani suna rahe na?"He asked with a cute from and I gave him a silly smile.He was correct I haven't heard a single word of what he had said.

"Hum bas purani baatein soch rahe the Anubhav.5saal k the jab humein bech diya gaya,ammi ne humein apni beti mana phir humari khushi mein khush kyun nahi ho payi woh Anubhav?"I voiced my questions.

"Shayad isliye kyunki woh Humpar bharosa nahi karpayi.Woh chahti thi unke baad aap unki jagah le...woh apko ek ghete mein baandhkar aapko ek surakshit jeevan dena chahti thi Haseena...galti unki nahi hain Puri tarha se,unhone bhi kam thodi saha hain zindagi mein."He said understandingly.I really wonder what good must I've done that I got him as my husband.

In the society where women are treated like trash,they are only means of pleasure for men,there are people like Anubhav who truely respects them.Never in my wildest dreams could I've imagined the life he has given me.I wanted to die every day, every moment but he taught me to live.Now I wanted to live my life,to enjoy every esscence of it with him by my side.

I snatched the book from him and placed it on the bedside table.

"I love you,Anubhav"I mumbled and pressed my lips to his expressing my love and gratitude for him.He wasted no time and deepened the kiss.

Anubhav proved my ammi wrong.....har mard k nazar mein zaher nahi hota hain.Few of them do contain which I see everyday in his eyes.My husband has not just touched my body,he has touched my soul too and I can't be more thankful.I love you Anubhav and I will always love you till eternity and beyond.

"I love you too Haseena" I heard him murmur as he was sleeping beside me,tired of our lovemaking.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

🍂Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎🍂

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱