ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(VIII)

Continued.....

PARK

ANUBHAV

We were at the park on Ariv's demand...he was at a distance playing with his friends while me and Haseena were sitting on a bench talking about random things when we noticed a boy and a girl approaching us.I know them,they are her friends Kashish and Kavi,I've seen them in our wedding.

"Hasiii tu yaha?"The girl hugged Haseena tightly out of excitement.

"Woh Ariv ko lekar aaye hain."Haseena replied.

"Arey jiju aap bhi hain...kaise hain aap?"She asked me cheerfully.

"Jii hum thik hain."I replied polietly.

"Waise accha hua Hasi tu mujhe yahi mil gayi..tu job k liye apply karrahi hain na toh I've have a good offer for you."Kashish said.

She is applying for job?Well I didn't know,she hadn't tell me.

"Bolo,kya hain?"Haseena asked.

"Tujhe toh pata hain ki mera cousin Pravisht Bhai,he runs his own company toh unhe ek PA chahiye...toh maine tera name recommend Kiya."Kashish said.

She has such amazing grades why on the earth will she work as someone's PA.

"Par Kashi you know na hum abhi full time job nahi karna chahte..."Haseena said.

"Full time nahi hain...issliye toh bol rahi hoon."Kashish said.

"See,Pravisht Bhai subha k 9 baje se 2 baje tak office mein hote hain uske baad chachaji manages the work toh tujhe bhi bas utne waqt k liye rahena hain office and rest of the time you can work from home as and when required.Aur salary bhi acchi milegi 25000 per month."Kashish said.

"Offer toh acchi hain...thik hain kab milna hain unse batao?"Haseena asked.

"Kal chalna tu mere saath...bhai mujhe mana nahi karenge aur woh toh jaante bhi hain tujhe."Kashish said.

"Accha chal abhi humlog chalte hain...main raat ko call karke bata dungi tujhe time."She said and they left.

"Tumne bataya nahi that you are looking for a job."I said.

"Haan woh abhi humari graduation complete hogayi hain toh humne socha kuch karlete hain part time aur saath mein Govt.jobs ki preparation lenge."She said.

"Dekho Haseena,I'm noone to stop you from doing whatever you want par hum itna kahenge if you are looking for this part time thing just for money toh mat karo...focus on preparing for the job you actually want.If you need anything hum hain,you are my wife tumhara haq hain."I said.

"Mr.Singh aapne yeh kaha yahi humare liye bohot badi baat hain par hum apni zarooratein khud puri karna chahte hain...toh please humein yeh job karne se mat rokiye."She said and I just nodded.Although I'm not much in favour of her working as PA for someone but I don't wanna interfere in her independence.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

A Month Later....

AUTHOR

Another month passed by everything was going smooth in Anuseena's life.They were living happily as friends, occasionally sharing some accidental romantic moments as well.Both of them knew that they have developed some kind of feelings for the other person while Anubhav knew what it was,Haseena wasn't so sure.

Anubhav was lying on the bed resting his head on Haseena's lap while she was caressing his hairs and massaging his forehead.

"Hum kahe rahe hain dawai le lijiye....massage se sar dard thik nahi hone wala."Haseena said.

"Dawai lene jitna dard nahi hain...tum thoda daba do thik hojayega."Anubhav said.

"Aaj bohot pressure tha na kaam ka?"She asked.

"Hmm...back to back 3 meetings thi.Waise yeh Ariv aaj itni jaldi kaise so Gaya?"He asked.

"Puri dopaher badmashi ki hain issliye thak kar sogaya."Haseena replied.

"Waise kuch socha aapne?"

"Kis baare mein?"

"Mr.Singh,Ariv ka birthday!Sabko invite toh kardiya humne par aap toh kuch bata hi nahi rahe ki kya theme hain,kya menu hain..."Haseena said.

"Arey haan....shoot,dimaag se bilkul nikal Gaya tha Haseena...hum tumhe number de dete hain caterer ka aur decorator ka tum Zara baat Karlena."Anubhav said sitting straight.

"Hum toh pahele hi bol rahe the."Haseena said getting up the bed

"Kaha Jaa Rahi ho?"Anubhav asked.

"Washroom jaa rahe baba"

"Jaldi aao humein neend aarahi hain."Anubhav said and relaxed himself on the bed again.

After few moments Haseena came out of the washroom and lied down beside him and he turned to his side and wrapped his arm around her waist,a habit he had developed since the past few weeks.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ARIV'S BIRTHDAY

The hall was decorated according to Doraemon theme.It wasn't a very gathering,mainly Ariv's friends were inivited along with few close associates of Anubhav, Haseena's friends Kashish and Kavi and her boss Pravisht were invited.

Anubhav and Haseena both held Ariv's hand and he cut the cake which later the servants distributed among the guests.Ariv was playing with his friends while Anubhav and Haseena were busy attending the guests,Anubhav was talking with his acquaintances while Haseena was casually chatting with her friends which included her boss Pravisht too,since he was Kashish's cousin brother and not much older than them.

"Haseena you are Anubhav Singh's wife abhi toh mujhe ajeeb sa feel horaha that you're working under me...like Mr.Singh is one of the most relevant business man of the country and I really look upto him."

"Aap aisa mat sochiye sir,he might be one of the biggest businessmen but I'm just a fresher who has just started learning."Haseena said humbly.

"I like your humble nature Haseena aur kitni baar bola hain tumse ki out of office hour mujhe sir mat bulaya Karo...buddho wali feeling aati hain mujhe."Pravisht said chuckling.

"Haan Hasi tu mere bhai ko buddha feel mat karwa,bas 4 saal bade hain humse aur abhi tak toh ek girlfriend bhi nahi bani hain inki."Kashish teased him.

"Zyada mat bol Kashi.."Pravisht said and like that they were indulged in having fun and pulling each other's legs.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱