Oᑎᗴ Yᗴᗩᖇ Oᑎ ᗯᗩTTᑭᗩᗪ

**THANK YOU SO MUCH** 。◕‿◕。

THIS PART IS SPECIALLY TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.HOPE YOU GUYS WILL SPARE A FEW MINUTES TO READ IT.

Last year on this day that is 13th of June I started writing and published my first ever fanfiction "Anuseena-Feelings"

Honestly it was a decision taken in a jiffy, It was around 10pm I was reading a fanfic on Anuseena when it suddenly occured to me why don't I give writing a chance!But again I was afraid thinking how it would turn out as I'm no professional, only used to scribble some short stories and poetries in my Diary.
But keeping every thought aside I braved through my insecurities and published the very first chapter of my first ever story.Believe me I was ready for the worst of reactions and criticisms but much to my delight I was showered with love and support which worked as my motivation to write further.Also thanks to my mumma who constantly pushed me to keep writing,for it was the only source of my recreation during the Lockdown.

I was unsure if I would successfully complete even 1 story and here after a year I am working on my 11th story.There have been times when I thought to put a full stop to my writing but again your love and support encouraged and motivated me to keep going.So a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.

And last but not the least,I'm thankful for having made some amazing friends.Being an introvert it was never easy for me to make friends and converse with them but you guys made me feel comfortable and I simply can't Thank You enough.
I may not say it often but I LOVE YOU GUYS . ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

And finally a little announcement...

As I have already said my exams are approaching but still I kept posting as they got postponed but now finally I have got my date sheet and my theories are starting from 5th of July and including the practicals my exams will end on 30th of July so till then Tata!
I'm not saying that I won't be posting at all because I know myself *giggling*
But,updates will be even slower from now on or maybe no updates at all once my papers start.I hope you guys will wait for me.

Also as a token of gratitude and to celebrate the joy of having completed 1year on Wattpad I've posted the next chapter of my story "Anuseena-Tashan e Ishq".Go and read it and leave your reviews.

So finally,like actually finally....
BYE BYE,THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO 270+ OF Y'ALL.
MUCH LOVE (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
~Your SRSUMELLIKA.