ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ TO ᗩ ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ (ᐯIII)

(𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.)

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗

The Dream Vision, marketing Analyst k position par."She said happily.Worry lines appeared on his forehead  as he read the same on the letter.

"Kya hua Anubhav aap khush nahi hain?"She asked sensing his worry.

"Nahi..nahi Haseena,hum bohot khush hain,hume toh garv hain aap par, iss company mein job milna bohot mushkil hain."He said with a smile.

"Hum khana lagate hain."She said and ran towards kitchen not before pecking his lips leaving him dumbfounded.

ANUBHAV'S POV 💭

Kitni bholi hain humari Haseena jis company ki woh malkin hai wahi job milne par kitni khush hain..(sighs)Hey bhagwan socha tha aaj inhe sab bataunga par inki yeh khushi bigadne ka man nahi kar raha..

★ ANUBHAV'S POV ENDS ★

"Anubhav khana lag gaya hain..aajaiyye"came Haseena's voice.

"Haan bas 2minute" He replied and went to change.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
B͜͡E͜͡D͜͡ R͜͡O͜͡O͜͡M͜͡

After dinner Anuseena were watching a movie in their bedroom.The room was almost dark only the light from the TV had managed to lit up a small portion of the floor infront of it.As it was late autumn the weather was pleasant enough so instead of turning on the AC Haseena left the window's open.The full moon's gentle aura coming through the open window had casted it's glow on her face,she was totally engrossed in the movie while Anubhav was busy adoring her.

She turned her head towards Anubhav when she felt his gaze on her.

"Movie saamne chalrahi..humare chahere par nahi."She said playfully.

" Par hume movie se zyada aapko dekha accha lag raha hain...apko Jo accha lag raha hain aap woh dekhiye aur hume woh dekhne dijiye jo hume accha lag raha hain."He said flirtingly..

"Kya Anubhav Horror movie dekhte time bhi aap flirt kar rahe hain."She said hitting him on his shoulder lightly and concentrated back on the movie.But her concentration couldn't last long as her husband had started his slow ministrations on her.

"Anubhav movie dekhne dijiye na.."She whined as he slowly brushed his knuckles on her bare waist,all thanks to her crop top.

An intense part of the movie was going on...

"Ahh!"Haseena jumped at her place and scooted closer to Anubhav and taking the advantage he pulled her on his lap.

"Dar gayi aap?"He asked huskily in her ear.

"Na..nahi woh toh bas jump scare tha isiliye."She said nervously because of the proximity they were sharing.