ᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᖴIᑕTIOᑎ ᗰᗴᗴTՏ ᖇᗴᗩᒪITY (III)

Continued....

Next day,Anubhav went to the riverside at the fixed time.He wanted to knock at her door but then decided against the idea as he might think of him as a desperate man.Finally putting an end to his seemingly eternal wait she came there.Both of them smiled.Haseena took the place beside him on the large rock.Silence prevailed along with occasional stealing of glances for the first few minutes.It was Anubhav who initiated the conversation...

"Aap iss gaon ki lagti nahi..kahan se aayi hain aap?"

"Aapko kaise pata ki hum yaha k nahi hain?"

"Bas pata hain!"He said nonchalantly.

"Chandangadh se hain hum."

"Phir yaha kya kar rahi hain aap?"He asked.

"Woh...hum"she hesitated..

"Koi baat nahi...batana nahi chahti toh koi dikkat nahi hain."He said politely.

"Nahi aap acche insaan maloom hote hain..apko bata sakte hain"she replied smiling.
"Hum darasal apne ghar se bhaag kar aaye hain."she replied casting her gaze down.His eyes widened

"Kya?!kyun?"He almost shouted.

"Aisi pratikriya dene ki koi zaroorat nahi thi(he felt ashamed)..khair..darasal humare chacha ne zabardasti humara niqah humare Abba k Umar k ek aadmi k saath tai kardiya hain...kyunki hum toh bojh hain unpar jisse woh jald se jald chhutkara pana chahte hain par hume apne khwab pure karne hain...khud k liye kuch karna hain(Anubhav noticed a spark in her eyes)..isiliye hum bhaag aye ghar se...kisi dadaji k saath shaadi karke ghut ghut kar nahi jeena hume..hume toh intezaar hain apne sacche pyar ka jo safed mein chadhkar hume lene aayega."she said dreamily.

"Aur iss zamane mein apko safed ghode ka Rajkumar milega kaha?"He asked sarcastically..

"Offfo! Hum bas kahene ki baat bol rahe the."

"Ek baat bataye Haseena shayad aapko thoda ajeeb lage."

"Hmm bataiye na!"

"Hume na aisa prateet hota hain ki hum aapse pahele bhi mil chuke hain..jaise bohot acche se jante hain aapko bas yaad nahi aaraha kahan mile hain hum."He said looking at her face intently, trying to remember something.

"Par hum toh aapse kal hi paheli baar mile hain...vahem hoga aapka."

"Shayad sahi kahe Rahi hain aap."He sighed.

"Thik hain phir aaj hum chalte hain...kal phir milenge yahi pe issi samay."She said with a wide smile, getting up from the rock while Anubhav nodded smiling.
-------
A month passed by.It was late December,new year was around the corner.Anubhav and Haseena's love story was going on in full swing.They used to meet at the river side,sometimes in the jungle or sometimes near the old Radhakrishn temple of the village.Their meet up time was mostly in the afternoon when the villagers used to be in deep sleep after lunch.
In that one month Anubhav had completely forgotten about his writing.His life felt like heaven now,with Haseena,his love by his side.
.
.
.
Anubhav and Haseena were sitting under the same Magnolia tree in the jungle.Haseena was sitting on his lap resting her head on his chest right above his heart and he was reading a book to her.

"Aap sun bhi rahi hain yaa so gayi?"He asked bending his head to look at her face since she was silent for the last 10minutes while it was her habit to ask question in every few second.

"Sun rahe hain..aap agey padhiye na."She said looking at vague.

"Kis soch mein doobi huyi hain aap?"He asked caressing her hairs follow by a soft peck on them.

"Anu iss kahani mein Ishq aur Rhimjhim ki tarha kabhi hum dono juda ho gaye toh?"She asked raising her head from his chest.

"Aisa kyun kahe Rahi hain Haseena...hum dono humesha saath rahenge..aisi ashubh baatein mat kijiye"He said wrapping his arms around her.

"Accha thik hain hum nahi karte..aap agey ki kahani padhiye na."

"Nahi hume nahi padhna yeh kahani ab...kal koi dusri kitaab layenge."He said placing a kiss on her earlobe making her blush.He softly traced his knucles on her arms causing her to lean back on his chest in pleasure.He picked up a handful of Purple Magnolia flower and showered them on her.Anubhav bent his head and kissed ner neck,Haseena gasped.He inhaled deeply to take in her Jasmine fragrance then blowed softly on her skin "Anubhav!"she moaned his name.
Anubhav made her lie down on the soft grass among the magnolias..He hovered over,they were lost in each other's eyes.

"Anubhav,panchhiyan ghar laut rahi hain."She said in raspy voice, affected by their proximity.

"Toh?!"He asked in husky tone.

"Abb hume bhi lautna hoga...aap bhi ghar jaiye."she said cupping his cheeks.

"Humara man nahi hain Haseena..hume apke saath rahena hain."He whined dipping his head in her neck.

"Kal hum phir milenge na Anu...abhi jane dijiye."She gently pushed him.He knew she was right,the temperature was dropping, he left her unwillingly.
They reached infront of her hut.

"Abb aisi shakal na banaiyye..shab bakhair."She kissed his cheek and ran inside.
To be continued....

I know it's getting a bit dragged..but don't worry next part is gonna be the last part of the series and it will take some time,apologies in advance. And finally...

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.