Tᗴᖇᗴ ᗷIᑎ ᑎᗩᕼI ᒪᗩᗩᘜᗴ ᒍIYᗩ

I was asked to write this part.
jaculinekristof001 hope I didn't disappoint you.And apologies in advance too for the mistakes cause it's not proof read.

An exhausted Anubhav entered his home after 48 hours of continuous duty.CM's son has been threatened and attacked once, a high profile case so DSP himself had to get involved or may be he intentionally took charge of it to spend as much time as possible away from home.

He noticed the living room full of people-Maa,ammi,MPT members even Karishma's husband was present there.Everyone noticed him and Karishma brought him a glass of water.

"Dhanyawad Bahena"He said gulping down the water.

"Phirse nahi soye na aap?Khyal kyun nahi rakhte aap apna bhaiyya!"she said noticing the prominent dark circles around his eyes.

"Samjha isse tuhi abb...bhul gaya hain yeh ki iski budhi maa aur ammi hain...chinta nahi hain isse hum dono ki."Maa said with teary eyes seeing her son's condition.

"Maa!..."He whined.

He was about to say something further but stopped as his eyes fell on something.

"Yeh sab kya hain?"He asked calmly,but in grave serious voice.

"Aaj Maddam sir ka janamdin hain bhaiyaa..toh"Karishma timidly started speaking..

"Toh kya?!....Yeh haar kyun hain inki tasveer par?!"He shouted and Karishma along with others flinched.

"Anu bete tum shaant ho jao."Ammi said in a low voice.

"Kyun shaant ho jaye ammi..humne mana kiya tha koi inki tasveer par haar nahi chadhayega...haar mrit logo ki tasveer ko pahenaya jata hain aur humari Haseena zinda hain..samjhe aaplog!(to others)zinda hain humari Haseena."He said in a loud voice and went near her huge portrait hanging on the wall.He tore away the garland from it and glanced at everyone present there and aimed to go upstairs.

"Kab tak iss sach se dur bhagenge Anubhav bhaiyya?...maan kahe nahi lete,Nahi hain Maddam sir abb iss duniya mein...jaa chuki hain woh hum sabko chhodkar 6 mahine pahele."KS shouted.Everyone present there were in tears.

"Karishma Singh(he shouted,and Karishma flinched back from her place and held her husband's hand tightly..Anubhav understood his tone and composed himself.)...Humari Haseena zinda hain...aur woh humare paas wapas aayegi dekhlena aap sab....woh apna wada kabhi nahi todegi."He said gritting his teeth and rushed upstairs without any further talk.

Maa started sobbing and sat on the sofa with a thud.Pushpaji sat beside her holding her shoulders.

"Naa jaane konsa paap kiya tha jo aaj yeh din dekhna padh raha hain...pahele Meri bacchi Haseena sabko chhodkar chali gayi aur aab Anu...dekha nahi jata mere bacche ki halat mujhse.."she said between her sobs.On the other hand Ammi too was crying remembering her late daughter
"Kyun chali gayi woh Karishma...kisika nahi toh Anu ka khyal kar leti...meri bacchii!!"KS hugged ammi to console her.
-------
Anuseena's room:

Entering the room Anubhav's eyes fell on the huge portrait hanging on the wall behind the bed.It was a picture of them-him and Haseena,when they got married 8months back,both dressed as bride and groom with a beautiful smile on their faces.

Anubhav sat on the bed and took her photoframe from the bed side table.He gently caressed her picture..

Ye raatein ab nahi dhadakti

Din bhi saans nahi lete

Ab toh aa jaao mere soneya