TOᑌᑕᕼ ᗰY ՏOᑌᒪ(VIII)

Continued....

🗓️FEW DAYS LATER🗓

The chirping of the birds broke Haseena's sleep.She looked at her husband who was fast asleep.She blushed remembering their last night.They have consummated their marriage and Anubhav's loving and gentle side melted her heart yet again that she couldn't stop smiling.She corrected her saree properly and got down the bed not before covering him with the blanket properly.

After taking bath,she changed into a blue saree which her husband had brought yesterday for her.
Taking two earthen pitchers she went out of the house to get drinking water for themselves.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena was on her way back home after filling water.She was humming a soft tune and looking around enjoying the serenity of the atmosphere.She was almost near her home when a man suddenly came infront of her causing her to gasp.

"Maaf kardijiyega bhabhiji maine dekha nahi.."The man apologized before Haseena could say something.

Lean body,curly hairs around five feet height.Haseena recognised the man,Suyog, Chandni's lover.

"Aap Suyog hain na?"Haseena asked.

"Jii...par aap humein kaise janti hain?"He asked since he had never seen Haseena.

"Chandni yaad hain aapko?"Haseena asked giving him a major shock.

"Chandni...aap Chandni ko kaise jaante hain,kaisi hain woh?"Suyog asked,the spark on his pale face spoke of the love he had for the girl.

"

Pyar karte hain aap Chandni se?"Haseena asked.

"Bohot.Parantu woh mujhse shaadi nahi karna chahti...usne Mera shaadi ka prastav thukra diya....humein yeh samajh nahi aaraha aap Chandni ko kaise jaanti hain?"Suyog asked.

"Woh sab baad mein...Suyog bhai Chandni bhi aapse bohot pyar karti par aapke aur aapki maa k beech nahi aana chahti woh...aur ek tawaif k pati hone k zillat apko Naa uthana pade issliye usne inkar kiya hain aapse shaadi karne ko.
Hum bhi Rangmahal mein hi rahete the par humare pati ne apne pyar k liye ladai ki aur humein sabke saamne se lekar aaye aur shaadi ki humse...kya aap apni Chandni k liye nahi ladenge?"Haseena asked.

"Bilkul ladenge bhabhiji...par kaise?"Suyog asked..

"Woh saamne Jo ghar hain woh humara hain...shaam ko aiyyega,humare pati bhi ghar par honge phir sochenge saath mein kuch."Haseena said.

"Dekh yeh toh Anubhav ki dulhan hain na...chhi kaise beech raste paraye mard k saath baat karrahi hain!"

Haseena and Suyog heard two women whispering while walking past them.

"Bhabhiji aapko abhi ghar jaana chahiye...main shaam ko aajaunga."Suyog said.

"Jii..."Haseena said and walked towards her house.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🏡ANUSEENA'S HOME🏡

As soon as she entered the house Haseena was bombarded with question by her husband who hell worried as she was almost an hour late.