Tᕼᗴ ᖴIᘜᕼT ᖴOᖇ ᒪOᐯᗴ (II)

Continued....

"Arey jaldi jaldi karo shaam ko Sangeet hain aur abhi tak sajawat khatam nahi Hui."Haseena said roaming around the hall keeping eyes on the decoration work going on.

"Yeh kya hain lights ki ladiyon k beech itna gap kyun hain?Bhaiyya aap thik se kaam nahi kar rahe ho..."she complained.

"Arey kahan Didi kar toh Raha hun..itna sa gap toh raheta hain na!"

"Nahi..nahi raheta..aap hume dijiye yeh lights hum karlenge...aap waha jaakar toran lagane mein madat kijiye darwaze par."She instructed and the man reluctantly went away.

"Dhyat..yeh kitna uljha hua hain aur yeh aise hi inhe lagane wala tha."She murmured while detangling the rice lights.

She climbed up the steps and started fixing the lights on the pillar.While turning the light string around the pillar she accidentally stepped on it and "ahh!!"she got disbalanced of the ladder.

She opened her eyes when she didn't feel any pain and found herself in none other than Anubhav's arms.(**ishh zyada filmy ho gaya na😜**)
He was lost in her innocent face while she drowned herself in his deep brown orbs.
Few seconds later it was Haseena who came into sense first and broke the eye contact.

"Shukriya apne hume chot lagne se bacha liya..abb niche utar dijiye"she spoke softly.

"Haan!"He said still lost.Haseena blushed at his reaction.Suddenly he came back to his senses and immediately put her down.Clearing his throat he spoke"aap thik toh hain na?"(she nodded)

"Kar kya Rahi thi aap sidhi par chadke?"He asked.

"Yeh lights lagane ki koushis kar rahe the..par"He spoke cutting her words."Hume dedijiye hum laga denge.."

"Thik hain...hum bhi madat karte hain aapki taaki apko baar baar sidhiyan chadhna utarna na pade."she said with a smile.
.
.
.
Afternoon:

The girls were having a final rehearsal for Sangeet.Anubhav was standing at the corner of the room leaning against a pillar and gazing at Haseena endlessly without blinking.

Haseena who noticed him gazing at her smiled inwardly and changed the song.

** Aise Bhole Ban Ke Hain Baithe
Jaise Koi Baat Nahin
Sabh Kuch Nazar Aa Raha Hai
Din Hai Yeh Raat Nahin
Kya Hai Kuch Bhi Nahin Hai Agar
Hoton Pe Hai Khamoshi Magar
Baateen Kar Rahin Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke**

She continued her dance occasionally stealing glances of him.Meanwhile Mihir and Devesh sneaked behind Anubhav and put their hands on his shoulders.Anubhav became conscious.

"Toh baat kaha tak pounchi mere bhai?"Devesh asked teasingly.

"Konsi baat?"He asked pretending to be oblivious.

"Oh dekho toh kaisa bhola ban Raha hain...bhagwan ne inn ankhon ki jagah button nahi diye hain hume...sab dikh raha hain."

"Kya..kya dikh raha hain tum logo ko?"Anubhav said with irritation and fake anger.

"Yahi ki Anubhav Babu ko pyar ho gaya hain.."Mihir said "aur Mihir aag dono taraf barabar lagi hain,woh dekh"Devesh said pointing towards Haseena who taking glances of Anubhav.

"Kaam nahi hain dono k paas jao na yaha se..sirf 2 hi din huye hain humein unse mile."He said annoyed

"Thik hain thik hain...chidh mat.."Mihir said.

"Ek nazar mein bhi pyar hota hain.."Devesh started singing..

"Jaate ho ki nahi"Anubhav said fisting his palm and they ran away giggling.
.
.
.
Next Day:

Kartik was sitting at his place and everyone was applying Haldi on him and also playing among themselves.Haseena who was running from her friend straight collided into Anubhav's hard chest.His reflexes made him wrap an arm around her waist.Anubhav's hand was smeared with Haldi too,he put a bit of haldi on her nose with his index finger and smiled,Haseena narrowed her eyes at him then applied a lot of Haldi on his face and ran away from place,Anubhav tried to catch her but failed.This sweet exchange was noticed by Shahebaaz Malik who definitely didn't like it much but decided to let it go for the moment.
.
.
.
Wedding Day:

The Bride and Groom were in the wedding alter and the rituals were going on but Anubhav's eyes were stuck on only one person.
Haseena noticed his gaze and raised her eyebrows at him.He nodded as nothing then pinched his fingers(👌)to indicated that she was looking beautiful,indeed she was in her Royal Blue lahenga and open hair.She blushed but immediately averted her gaze from him as she saw her father looking at her.

After the wedding rituals were done they returned home with the bride and after few more rituals everyone retired to their respective rooms to get some sleep.
But sleep was far from Haseena's eyes..she was looking at the note Anubhav had secretly handed her while they were returning home...

|Talab kinare apka intezaar karenge..asha karte hain aap aayengi.
~Anubhav|

She kept the note on her table and tiptoed out of her room.
Silently closing the main door behind she went to the backside of their house near the pond where Anubhav was already waiting for her.

"Aapne kapde nahi badle abhi tak?"He asked seeing her still in her lahenga.

"Waqt hi nahi mila"She said sheepishly.Haseena noticed he was hesitating to say something.
"Agar aap kuch kahena chahte hain toh kahe sakte hain"

Anubhav looked at her and inhaled deeply...

"Haseena jo hum kahene jaa rahe hain woh pura sunne k baad hi aap koi pratikriya dena..thik hain"(she nodded)
He took her hands in his,she looked at their hands and then at him.He continued...
"Darasal Haseena hum..hum apko chahne Lage hain matlab pyar karne lage hain hum aapse...hum jante hain yeh baat kahene k liye yeh bohot jaldi hain hume mile sirf kuch hi din huye hain par hum apni taraf se ekdum sure hain ki yeh pyar hi hain....paheli nazar mein hi aap hume bha gayi thi..jis tarah aap unn buzurg kaka ki madat kar rahi thi..Humne humari Maa se bhi aapka zikr kiya hain...unhone hi hume himmat di ki hum aapke samne apne dil ki baat rakkhe..Hum apse bohot Prem karte hain Haseena aur apna puri zindagi aapke saath bitana chahte hain..I Love You Haseena,kya aap humse vivah rachayengi?"He said all in a go.Seeing her standing there numb with teary eyes he again spoke.
"Haseena aap par koi dawav nahi hain...yeh bhi mat sochiye ki hum apke Bhai k dost hain,humein bura lagega...bas aapke dil mein jo hain woh kahe dijiye...aap chahe toh kuch in waqt bhi le sakti hain aur uske baad bhi koi zabardasti nahi hain ki aapko haan mein hi jawab dena hain...aapka jo bhi jawab hoga hum uska samman karenge."

He turned to go with a heavy feeling in his heart but stopped when he heard her..

"I love you too Anubhav."Haseena spoke.Anubhav at once turned to look at her.

"Kya kaha aapne?"He asked trying to confirm what he heard.

"Humne kaha I love You too,Hum bhi aapse behadh pyar karte hain."She said smiling coming towards him.

Without any further words Anubhav took her in a bone crushing hug.Both of them closed their eyes absorbing the peace they were feeling in each other's arms...

"Hasiiii!!!!"

They broke the hug hearing the voice.The smiled vanished from their faces.Haseena looked terrified while Anubhav's expression turned serious....

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.