Kᗩᖇᒪᗴ Tᑌ ᗷᕼI ᗰOᕼᗩᗷᗷᗩT(II)

Continued....

🕒𝔸𝔽𝕋𝔼ℝℕ𝕆𝕆ℕ🕒

Anubhav's POV....

Today as I entered the thana I was pretty surprised seeing  everyone working attentively which is a rare scene here.
"Jai Hind".I greeted them to get their attention and all of them immediately saluted me.

"Kya baat hain aaj aapsab itna dhyan se kaam karrahe hain....yeh hriday parivartan kaise?"I couldn't conceal the sarcasm in my voice.I noticed by sister's sullen face, definitely something has happened.

"Hriday parivartan nahi sir,madam sir ka parivartan...matlab aaj raudra roop mein hain madamsir...kya daant lagaya hain unhone sabko.woh dekhiye Billuji abhi tak bood bankar baithe huye hain."Santosh Sharma said,full of innocence.She is like Karishma to me,my little sister... doesn't matter how much annoying she can get at times I can never scold her.I looked at Shrimaan Billu to find Santosh correct...he was sitting in his jail like a statue...eyes protruding out,lips slightly parted and the remaining of his hairs standing straight as if electrocuted.Hmmphhh....seems like I have to check the matter myself.

"Hum Haseenaji k cabin mein Jaarahe hain aur yaad rahe koi bhi oil checking karte huye dikha toh unhe unka suspension letter aaj hi mil jayega."I said partially glancing at Pushpaji and went to my Jaan's cabin.

ʜᴀsᴇᴇɴᴀ's ᴄᴀʙɪɴ

"Jai Hind Sir."She saluted me as soon as I entered the cabin.I noticed her dull face and furrowed brows and tensed shoulders she was tired and irritated.

"Haseenaji." I called her name softly and she looked at me with those deep amber eyes.

"Kya hua hain?"I asked gently.

I could see the urge in her eyes to vent out but she composed herself and replied with a "kuch nahi sir."

I slowly went near her and held her by her shoulders..
"Priye...thodi der k liye bhool jaiyye ki humdono abhi duty par hain aur boliye kya hua hain...itni pareshan kyun lagrahi hain aap?"

"Aaj subha subha ammi se bahes hogayi aur yaha Karishma Singh ne ek college k ladke ko pit Diya,Pushpaji ne file mein gadbad ki,Santosh Sharma ne galat file Headquarter bhej diya...hum pareshan ho chuke hain Anubhav...koi bhi hume chain se nahi rahene dega."She said resting her head on my chest.

I sometimes get really worried for her health.My jaan is always worked up,she never says but she needs rest too.

Immediately an idea occured to me..

"Koi case aaya hain aaj?"I asked her internally hoping for the answer to be no.

"Nahi...infact jis case ko lekar hum pareshan the woh bhi aaj  subah hi Solve hogaya."

"Ati uttam...chaliye phir humare saath."I said grabbing her wrist.

"Chaliye matlab...abhi hum on duty hain Anubhav"She protested.

"Order samajh lijiye apne DSP ka aur chaliye."I said and almost dragged her out of her cabin..

As we reached the hall every pair of eyes fell on us.