ᗩ ᖇᗩIᑎY ᗪᗩY

Updating this book after ages.Hope you all will like it.

Happy Reading....

It was around 7 when Haseena's sleep broke by the sound of thumping at the door.

"Okay Saffron darwaza mat peeto...kholte hain hum."She said sleepily to the dog who was a little too eager to go outside the room.She opened the door for him and went to the balcony and immediately a smile formed on her lips,the atmosphere was  peaceful with rhythmic pitter patter of rain and mild breeze blowing.Haseena inhaled the petrichor emanating from the surrounding.She looked at their garden to find her dear Saffron playing in the rain,she too wanted to join her fur baby but she remembered that she had a lot of work to do.She went inside the room and sighed seeing her husband still sleeping like a log.

"Anu uthiye.."She nudged him but he didn't move even an inch.

"Anu uthiye dekhiye saat baj chuka hain..."She said.

"Umm..jaana abhi toh bas saat hi baje hain,aaj toh chhutti hain sone dijiye na..aap bhi aajaiye."He said sleepily and pulled her on the bed and snuggled into her chest.Haseena couldn't help smiling who would say that he is the same rough and tough DSP of Lucknow.

"Humare baalon mein haath phiraiyye na.."He requested cutely which she couldn't deny and started stroking his hairs and soon she too fell asleep again.

The mobile phone rang breaking Anubhav's sleep.

"Jaana phone uthaiyye na.."He said sleepily.

"Aapka baj raha hain aap uthaiyye."She said covering her face with the blanket.

Anubhav picked up the call and said

"Hello,kon hain?"

"Kon hain matlab,nalayak Teri maa hoon,tu abhi tak soraha hain Anu?"Came voice from other side of the phone.

"Maa"He sat straight."Nahi maa hum nahi sorahe hain...woh humne Bina dekhe phone uthaliya."He said controlling his yawn.

"Hmm...maine yeh pucchne k liye call Kiya ki kaise ho dono?"

"Humdono thik hain maa...aap baitaiyye aap aur ammi kaise hain,tabiyet thik hain na aapdono ki?"He enquired.

"Haan main aur samdhanji bilkul thik hain aur yaha ghoomne mein bohot maza aaraha hain."She said happily..."accha zara Haseena ko phone de toh."Maa said.

Anubhav glanced at Haseena who was in deep sleep.
"Maa woh Haseena bathroom mein hain."He lied.

"Accha thik hain koi baat nahi main baad mein call karungi...aur tu zyada tang mat karna meri bacchi ko."She warned him.

"Jii maa thik hain...rakhte hain."He said and disconnected the call.

"Jaan uthiye 9 baj chuke hain..Jaan uthjaiye."He called her sweetly.

"Kya 9 baj chuke hain."She woke up startled.

"Relax priye...Aaj chhutti hain."He said and she calmed down.

Haseena sighed and rested her head on Anubhav's shoulder.
"Aaj Mausam itna accha hain na Anu ki bohot lazy feel horaha hain."She said.

"Toh aaj nahi uthte na bistar se...pura din yahi rahete hain."Anubhav said wrapping his arm around her.

"Shii..bilkul one track mind raheta hain aapka."Haseena chided.

"Arey humne kya Kiya..hum toh"Then it clicked him what she meant and he smirked "Hum toh jaan aaram karne ki baat kar rahe the par agar aap chahe toh woh bhi hosakta hain."He said with a mischievous smile.