Tᕼᗴ ᕼᗩᑌᑎTIᑎᘜ ᖴᖇOᗰ Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗩՏT(II)

꧁𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗꧂

Haseena's sleep broke as the alarm clock rang,she lazily got up to get ready for thana...

🍛︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎🍛

She had completely forgot about yesterday's happenings and was preparing her cup of morning coffee when her phone rang,her eyebrows scrunched seeing an unknown caller ID but she picked it up anyways...

📱"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜,𝐻𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑘 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔"𝐻𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑...𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

"𝑙𝑎𝑔 𝑗𝑎𝑎 𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑒..
𝑘𝑖 𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑟 𝑦𝑒ℎ,ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑎𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜 𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑜...
𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑎𝑑 𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑟 𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑛...
𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜 𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑜.."

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜..ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑘𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛?"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒.📱

"Ajeeb hain".She kept her phone on the kichen and continued her work.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌄 NEXT DAY 🌄

🚨 𝕄𝔸ℍ𝕀𝕃𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝔸 🚨
𝕁𝔸ℕℙ𝔸𝔻 𝕃𝕌ℂ𝕂ℕ𝕆𝕎

Today the thana was empty,Karishma and Pushpaji had gone for traffic duty,Cheetah and Santosh had gone for an investigation...it was only HM and Billu in the thana who was sleeping in his Billu Niwas.

In her cabin,Haseena Malik was engrossed in a file when she noticed someone going towards Karishma's desk from the corner of her eyes.

"Kon hain?"She asked coming out of her cabin but to her surprise the hall was empty.She looked around but could find none.
"Billu... Billu.."She called him twice but her voice didn't reach his ears above his snores.Haseena sighed and turned to go to her cabin when she felt someone's breathe on her neck..
"Kon hain!!"She asked in loud voice.

"Haseenaaaa..."She heard someone whispering her name.She pulled her gun out of the holster and started looking around.She noticed a shadow going near the gym room and went in that direction.

Suddenly a hand touched her shoulder...she turned around with a jerk pointing gun at that person...

"Anubhav aap!"She exhaled heavily putting her gun back in the Holster.

"Haseenaji aap thik toh hain na?Gun lekar kya karrahi hain?"Anubhav asked concerned.

"Hum cabin mein kaam karrahe the toh humne dekha koi tha hall mein..hum dekhne k liye bahar aaye toh hall khali tha..humne socha humara vahem hain par hume laga koi humare gardan k paas saans leraha tha...jab hum mude toh iss kamre ki taraf humne ek saaye ko aate dekha."She said in a go.Anubhav could tell that she was pretty disturbed..

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें