ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(I)

This story is on demand of anuseena29 .She had asked me to write this one long time back,I'm sorry for being so late.Many of you might find it a boring cause the story line has similarities with my other two stories Whirlwind Romance and The one who colours me in Love(III) but atleast do give it a read once.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena

I was sitting on the bed covering my face with the veil.The room and the bed was decorated with flowers and I could smell the scented candles of Lavender and rose essence.
Today's my wedding night and to be honest I'm pretty nervous cause this is an arranged marriage.I heard the bedroom room unlocking and my heart started racing faster.Few seconds later my husband emerged from other side of the door,I couldn't see him properly because of the veil.

"Papa nayi mummy ne apna face kyun dhak rakkha hain?"A baby voice reached my ears.I immediately removed my veil to find him standing near the bed carrying little Ariv in his arms.

Confused right, that what a kid is doing in a couple's first night room?Well he's here because I'm married to his father.Okay let me tell you the whole story..

Hi,I'm Haseena Malik a final year student of Zoology.My parents crossed the rainbow bridge when I was five since then I've been brought up by my maternal uncle and aunty who loved me,well not so much.Even if it was not for the whooping amount of 2crore I've in my name I would have ended up in an orphanage.So I grew up with my three cousins,two sisters who hate me and my brother, the only person who truly cares for me.My aunty wanted me to marry me off since when I turned 18,it's for my brother that it got delayed till 21.My uncle has been looking for a good prospect for me since two years and finally when they found a perfect match for me they wasted no time and got me married to a single father who is 8 years older than me.Now you must be thinking why I didn't protest? Ofcourse I tried to but I'm not yet financially independent and my only support system, my brother is in London taking advantage of which my uncle and aunt fixed everything and well practically threw me out of the house within a month.

"Nayi mummy aap ne apna face kyun dhak rakkha tha?"Ariv asked coming near me as his father dropped him down.

"Woh yaha k lights se na humari aankhon mein takleef horahi thi issliye humne apna face dhak rakkha tha."I said with a smile.

"Ariv baatein hogayi ho toh sojao abhi."Mr Singh said coldly.What type of man he is,who talks with a child so coldly?

"Mummy mummy aap mujhe sulaogi?"Ariv asked with shining eyes.

"Bilkul sulayenge...aap let jao hum change karke aate hain."I said and went to washroom not before grabbing my t shirt and pajama from my bag.My bestfriend Kashish had gift me a short lace nighty and teased me to hell regarding my first night but I don't think wearing it will be a good idea,I'm actually feeling quite relieved that I don't have to wear this since I'm not really ready to surrender myself to an unknown man.

I came out after changing.I'm feeling so relieved after removing that 30kg ka lahenga and the jwelleries,I only have my Chooras on since my mother in law had told me not to remove them for the next few days.

I found Ariv already asleep in the middle of the bed while Mr.Singh was busy in his laptop sitting beside him.At first I decided to sleep in the bed but immediately dropped the idea and took a pillow and settled myself on the couch.I was feeling extremely sleepy.As I tried to put my hair up in a bun,my bangles jingled breaking Ariv's sleep.

"Mummy aap waha kya kar rahi ho?Aap mujhe sulaogi nahi?"He asked struggling to open his sleepy eyes.

I nervously looked at Mr.Singh,he looked at me for a second then concentrated back on his laptop.

"Kya hua,aao na?"Ariv demanded cutely and I couldn't deny his cuteness and I tip toed towards the bed.Ariv immediately lied down and gestured me to lie down beside him which I did.

"Ek story sunaoge please?"He asked.

"Bilkul sunayenge..."I said and started narrating him a random superhero story until he fell asleep.
I tried to get off the bed but failed to do so because he was clutching my Tshirt with his tiny hand.
I tried to remove my tshirt from his grip when a hoarse voice came.

"Neend Tut jayegi humare bacche ki...aap yahi so jao."I didn't reply just nodded to his words and was about to lie down beside Ariv when Mr.Singh again spoke.

"Hum tumhare saath bed share kar rahe hain iska yeh matlab bilkul mat samajhna ki humare beech kuch bhi normal hain....tum meri patni ho duniya k samne iss room k bahar...darwaze iss par you are noone to me.I married you on my mother's insistence and for the sake of my son.So you better be just his mother and don't ever try to claim any rights on me."He said rudely and lied down turning of the lights.

I was at loss of words hearing him,not that I yearned for a lovey dovey relationship with my husband but this kind of rude behaviour and disrespect I didn't expect that either.A lone tear escaped my left eye.What wrong must I've done that God in punishing me so much,Why is it so that I'm a burden to everyone?With these thoughts I lied down beside Ariv and soon sleep took over me due to fatigue.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱