ᖴᗩTᗴᗪ TO ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ (II)

Continued.....
Two days passed by..although Anubhav and Raghav has located Tejawat's study room..they couldn't yet gain access into it...the special lock requires a special key which only Tejawat and his son Amar possess.
"Kya karein Anubhav?"Raghav asked..
Anubhav thought for sometime and then spoke.."Locket..Raghav Amar ka locket hi uss darwaze ki chaabi Hain..keyhole ka outline yaad karo..Hume kisi tarha se woh chaabi haasil karni hogi.."
--------
After evening programme Haseena was sitting on a swing in the garden...she was gazing at the moon silently.."Abbu!" She whispered remembering her late father Shahebaaz Malik.
"Haseenaji aap itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe hain?" Haseena turned back to find Anubhav standing behind her.."sahab aap yaha?"Haseena was about to stand up but Anubhav gestured her to sit..he went and sat beside her maintaining a decent distance.."aap itni raat ko yaha kyun baithi hain Haseenaji?yaha k log thik nahi hain.." "Nahi sahab Hume Zara ghutan horahi thi isiliye..hum abhi Andar hi Jane wale hain.." "she said her gaze still on the ground."Anu naam hain Humara..aap Hume naam se hi bulaiyega Hume accha lagega.."she looked at him blankly.
"Agar apko bura na lage toh ek baat puche Haseenaji?"Haseena nodded in reply.."kya apko apna yeh kaam pasand hain Haseenaji..apko dekhkar nahi lagta aap apne peshe se bohot Khush hain!" She stayed silent for a while then spoke" majboori Anu ji..majboori insaan se bohut kuch karwa leti hain..aur kahi baar apne maqsad k liye bhi insaan ko majboor hona padhta hain." She said ambiguously..and stood up..."raat bohot badh gayi hain hume chalna chahiye..shabba Khair."she walked towards the outhouse.Anubhav kept gazing at her..she was looking ethereal in her white salwar..."koi Raaz hain Haseenaji jo hume filhal toh samajh nahi aaraha par aapki koi majboori hain yeh hum bhali bhanti samajh chuke hain..chinta na kijiye Haseenaji hum aapki saari mushkilo ka aant kar denge..yeh Anubhav Singh ka wada hain."he thought.
-------
Raghav and Anubhav went to the 5th floor of the mansion..This floor was strictly for the family members no guests or outsiders were allowed..." Raghav sab thik se kiya hain na?"Anubhav enquired..
"Chinta mat kar pura system hack karliya hain maine..sirf inn guards se nipatna hain.." Raghav assured.

Unknown to them a pair of eyes were following their every movement..
"Kuch toh gadbad hain..ek ghante pahele bhi humne yahi clip dekhi aur ab bhi..kahin yeh cctv hacked to nahi hain..Hume abhi waha Jana padega..Anubhav Singh hum apko koi gadbad nahi karne denge."

Anubhav and Raghav were one by one talking the guards down..."bas Amar k kamre k bahar k do bache hain.."
**Anubhav whistles** the guards move from the door to find him...taking advantage Raghav enters his room...

"Raghav guards wapas kamre ki taraf jaa rahe hain..jaldi se bahar aajao hum sidhiyon k paas tumhara intezar kar rahe hain.."Anubhav instructed him on bluetooth.

After sometime Raghav came to Anubhav.."Mila?"Anubhav asked...Raghav smiled victoriously and showed him the locket..

"Aap dono yaha kya kar rahe hain?Baharwalon ka yaha ana toh mana hain na?"Haseena enquired the duo.
"Woh hum.."Anubhav fumbled and Raghav hid the locket which didn't went unnoticed by Haseena when Raghav interrupted.."aap yaha kya karrahi hain batane ka kasht karengi?"

"Hum...Hume Amar sahab ne milneko bulaya tha..isiliye upar jaa rahe hain."
"Haseenaji Amar kamre mein nahi hain aap chaliye yahase...aur agey se woh bulaye phir bhi mat jaiyega."Anubhav said seriously and held her hand tightly and took her from there..
-------
Next night Anubhav and Raghav managed to sneak into Tejawat's study..
"Raghav laptop mil gaya ab apna kamal dikhao.."
It took Raghav just a few minutes to crack the password...He instantly transferred all the data in a pendrive..and moved out of the room..

As soon as they exited the room a person entered the room and looked into the laptop.."Iska matlab Anubhav Singh.."some footsteps were approaching the room the person heard it and immediately fled away..
------
"Boss hum bilkul sure hain yeh Anubhav Singh aur uska saathi Raghav mudgalkar hi hain."

"Bohut mahenga padega Anubhav Singh ko yeh Khel.."

------
Anubhav and Raghav were checking the content of the pendrive when there was a knock on the door.
"Haseenaji aap yaha?" Haseena smiled and glanced at Raghav for a brief second who was still engrossed in the laptop. "Woh aapne humari madad ki thi Anubhav Ji..isiliye hum yeh dargah se laye Hain.. aapki hifazat karegi yeh dhaga..haath aagey kijiye toh.."Anubhav smiled and forwarded his wrist..she tied the thread and was about to go when her leg tripped on the carpet and she directly fell into Anubhav's arms....she tightly clutched his collar while his arms tightly held her breathe.Both were lost in each other eyes but Haseena was the one to gain sense and she parted away blushing a bit.."aap thik Hain?"Anubhav asked..
"Jii..aap apna dhyan rakhna.."she went away..Anubhav smiled and closed the door.
------
"Aaj raat hi Anubhav Singh par hamla hoga!"Haseena said to someone on call..
------
There was another knock on Anubhav's door.."Jaa dekh phir Teri Haseenaji hi hogi.." Raghav teased...Anubhav smiled shyly and opened the door.
As soon as he opened the door an iron rod hit his head and the world went blur for him..
------
Anubhav slowly opened his eyes and found himself lying on the bed his hands tied behind his back and legs tied to the bed..he looked around but Raghav was nowhere to be seen.
"Kon Hain?kholo Hume..himmat hain toh samne aao."he shouted in rage..
That's when the door flung open.He was shocked to see the person infront of him.."Haseenaji!"escaped his mouth.

To be continued....
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.