ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ TO ᗩ ՏTᖇᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ (᙭II)

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗

"Anubhav!!!!"She screamed her lungs out...

Anubhav was lying on the floor infront of the bathroom door,his forehead was bleeding.

"Anubhav Anubhav uthiye na...kya hua aapko!"she took his head in her lap and pressed her dupatta on his wound to stop the bleeding.She took her phone and called the security guards.

"Hello Vijay aap aur Raghu jaldi upar aiyye Anubhav behosh ho gaye hain.

Doctor was checking Anubhav. Haseena was sitting beside him on the bed.

"Doctor sahab kya hua hain inhe?"She asked worried.

"Zyada chinta ki baat nahi hain...bukhar aur kamzori ki wajah se behosh ho gaye hain...hosh mein aane ke baad kuch khilakar yeh dawai de dijiyega...aur kamse kam ek week Tak inhe inhe rest karne ko kahiye aur dhyan rakhiyega yeh koi stress na lein."Doctor said.

"Jii doctor hum dhyan rakhenge...thank you.Chaliye hum apko chhodkar aate hain."Haseena said.

"It's okay Mrs.Singh aap Mr.Singh k paas rahiye.."The Doctor said and left.

Half an hour later,Haseena noticed movements in Anubhav.He fluttered his eyes open and blinked several times to adjust to the bright light.Haseena adjusted his pillows against the head rest and helped him to sit.

"Lijiye paani pijiye.."She said handing her a glass of water and picked up her phone and called their cook...
"Hello Veenaji aap Anubhavji ka khana upar bhijwa dijiye jaldi please." She said and disconnected the call.

"Aapko itna tez bukhar tha aur aapne hume raat ko bataya bhi nahi Anubhav.."

"Aap toh baat hi nahi karrahi thi humse Haseenaji phir kaise batate.."He said sadly.

"Sahi kahe rahe hain aap apki iss halat k zimmedar hum hain...apne gusse mein itne andhe ho gaye the ki apki baat sunne ko taiyaar nahi the...hume maaf kar dijiye Anubhav."She apologized genuinely

"Arey aap maafi mat mangiye...hume aapko pahele hi sab sach bata dena chahiye tha..."

Haseena was about to say something but there was a knock on the door and a boy came in with a serving cart containing his khichdi and pomegranate juice.

"Hume de dijiye.."Haseena said and the boy left with his cart after handing her the food tray.

"Hum aapko khila dete hain Anubhav uske baad dawai bhi leni hain.."She said sweetly and forwarded a spoon of khichdi towards him..

"Aap humse nafrat nahi karti?"He asked innocently like a kid which caused Haseena eyes to glisten...

"Aapne soch bhi kaise liya ki hum aapse nafrat karenge...hum bas naraz the aapse Anubhav par abb saari narazgi bhi khatam.."she said softly smiling making him eat the bite.

"Haseena yeh sab agar aap humari life story sunne k baad taras khakar kar rahi hain toh..."She cut him off in the middle...