ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(VII)

Continued......

NEXT MORNING

HASEENA

I woke up with a heavy head but light heart,I remembered about sharing my dreadful past with Mr.Singh and his sweet and  comforting words as well and our hug too,it felt as if I had forgotten all my pains when I was in his arms.I looked to my side to find the bed empty,so he was already awake.

After freshening up I came out of the bathroom and straight collided into his hard chest and was about to fall when his arms got wrapped around me, protecting me from hitting the ground.

"I'm sorry hum jaldi mein Jaa rahe the toh..."

"Koi baat nahi."He said making me stand properly.I was to be honest astonished at his behaviour,did he just talk to me polietly?

"Mr.Singh kuch hua hain kya aapko?"I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Kya hua hain mujhe?"He asked me back.

"Nahi woh...woh aap,aap Humpar gussa nahi huye?"I asked.He gazed at me for few seconds then replied

"Humne kal bhi kaha tha aur aaj bhi kahe rahe hain Haseena I'm sorry for my behaviour...humne galat Kiya,humein maaf kardo."He said.

"Mr.Singh agar aap humpar taras khakar yeh sab kahe rahe hain toh please,don't feel pity for me...hume nahi pasand ki koi Humpar taras khaye."I said.

"Taras nahi kha rahe hain Haseena...I've actually realised my mistake,jaise hum majboor the iss shaadi k liye tum bhi majboor rahi hogi warna you are just 21,apne se 8 saal bade,ek single father se tumne apni marzi se shaadi toh ki nahi hogi."He said.

I honestly don't know what to say,neither our age gap nor him being a single father bothers me,its just that this alliance has no love and I think it is one of the most important things for a marraige to work.

Mr.Singh again said,

"Dekho Haseena we can't change what has happened par hum ek nayi shurwat toh kar hi sakte hain na,ek dusre k dost ban kar?"He said.

It made me really happy that he atleast wants to give us relationship a chance,even if as friends cause I'm also not yet comfortable with being something more than that, although we are... ughhh!It's complicated.Being friends is better than giving each other cold shoulders.
I smiled and nodded agreeing to him.

Meanwhile our son came running inside the room and hugged me tightly

"Mummy aap uth gayi...abhi pain kaisa hain."He asked.

"Accha hain abhi pain...aap school nahi gaye?"I asked.

"Nahi...aaj main aur papa dono hi sogaye."He said with his goofy smile and I ruffled his hairs.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

AUTHOR

Haseena was pacing to and fro in the living room,tension was visible all over her face.

"Haseena beta baith ja sab thik hoga..."Maa said.

"Humein bohot tension horahi hain maa...3 toh baj Gaye hain aur yeh website hain ki khul hi nahi Raha."She said chewing her nails.

"Haseena tumhara result accha hi aayega...bhaiyya dekhiye na ek aur baar koushis karke."Karishma said.

Anubhav entered her roll number in the portal again and this time it worked and a marksheet appeared on the screen,seeing the marks everyone smiled and looked at Haseena who had her eyes closed and fingers closed.

"Result nahi dekhna chahogi apna Haseena."Anubhav said with a serious face.Haseena looked at him and her inside shuddered seeing his serious face,she tip toed towards them and peeked into the laptop and her eyebrows scrunched when she saw a 9.2 CGPA written on the marksheet.She checked the name and roll number once,yup it's her result only then why did Anubhav had such a serious face.

"Yeh toh humara hi result hain phir aap sab itne serious kyun hain?"She asked confused.Seeing her confused face a smile crept up on everyone's face

"Bohot bholi hain tu beta...hum sab mazak kar rahe the tere saath...9.2 CGPA se tune apna graduation clear Kiya hain."Maa said happily.

Haseena looked at Anubhav who was smirking,she punched his upper arm slightly and he pulled her in for a hug.

"Kitne gande hain aap."Haseena mumbled into his chest causing him to giggle.

"Ahem..ahem...beta zara aaspas bhi dekh lo."Maa said teasing.

"Haan,bhaiyya yeh aap dono ka bedroom nahi hain."Karishma joined her.Anuseena immediately broke the hug,blushing.

"Mujhe koi kuch bata kyun nahi Raha hain."Ariv said with a frown.
Anubhav picked him up and pecked his cheek.

"Aapki mummy ko apne exam mein bohot acche marks mile hain...isaliye sab bohot khush hain."Anubhav said.

"Matlab mummy teacher ne aapko very good diya?"He asked innocently and Haseena nodded in yes.Ariv extended his hands towards her and she took him in her arms and he kissed her cheeks.

"Mujhe jab very good milta hain aap bhi mujhe kissie dete ho na..yeh aapke liye."He said melting everyone's heart.

"Ariv beta ek apne papa ki taraf se bhi de de."Maa said and Ariv happily obliged and kissed both her cheeks again.

To be continued......

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें