ᑎᗴᗯ ᒪIᖴᗴ(XVII)

Continued....

It was around seven when Anubhav's sleep broke due to continuous thumping at the door.He groaned as they had slept only 3 hours back.

"Kon hain?"He asked.

"Bhaiyya hum hain...Ariv ko lekar aaye hain."Karishma's voice came from other side of the door.

"Karishma thodi der baad aaogi please...humein neend aarahi hain."Anubhav said.

"Papa mujhe mummy k paas Jana hain...door kholo please."Came Ariv's voice.

"Accha ruko."Anubhav sighed.

"Haseena...Haseena utho."He nudged her.

"Mmmm..nahi humein Sona hain abhi."She said covering her face with the comforter.

"Ariv aaya hain bahar."Anubhav said.

"Hmm...toh jakar darwaza khol dijiye."She said sleepily.Anubhav face palmed himself and said.

"Humdono ki halat toh dekho Haseena pahele.....utho aur humari t shirt paheno."Anubhav said a bit loudly to wake her up.

Haseena woke up with a jerk and immediately hissed in pain feeling pain in her lower body.

"Tum thik ho?"Anubhav asked concerned.Haseena just nodded clutching her lower abdomen.

"Papa door kholo na."Came Ariv's voice again and Anubhav hurriedly gave his t shirt to Haseena and himself wore his  trackpants and vest.

"Kya bhaiyya itna time laga diya darwaza kholne mein...."Kashi said but  stopped in between as she noticed a hickey peeking from Anubhav's shoulder strap and her eyes fell on the clothes scattered in the room.

"Jao Ariv mumma k paas jao."Karishma said and went from their controlling her giggles.

Meanwhile Haseena covered her lower body with a sheet and then with the comforter.

"Mummy.."Ariv climed on the bed and hugged Haseena tightly.

"Waise toh har roz hum bula bula kar thak jaate hain aur aaj itni jaldi kaise jaag Gaye aap?"Haseena asked covering him with the comforter.

"Woh bua ka phone bajraha tha toh main bhi jaag gya...phir mujhe aapki yaad aayi aur main yaha chala aaya."He said snuggling into Haseena's chest.Haseena looked at Anubhav who was slightly irritated because his sleep was disrupted.

"Aap thodi der aur sojaiye Anubhav."She said and he hummed.

"Ariv ko uss taraf sulao."He said lying down on the bed.

"Bacche iss taraf aajao tum"Haseena said and without any fuss he agreed to her.Haseena came in the middle while Ariv went to the side.
Anubhav slipped his hand inside the comforter and pulled the sheet upwards covering Haseena properly and held the sheet tight on her stomach so that it doesn't slip away.On the other side Ariv hugged Haseena wrapping his leg around her waist and slept in no time.

Haseena felt some movement on her lower abdomen and realised that Anubhav was gently massaging her.

"Kya karrahe hain aap?"She asked him in hushed voice.

"I know dard horaha hain tumhe...issliye karne do humein."He said and continued his work.Haseena smiled at his care and closed her eyes to get some more sleep.

Two hours later,it was around 9 when our little monkey's sleep broke and he immediately frowned seeing his parents cuddling without him.His mother had snuggled in his father's chest while his father had his arms wrapped around her completely.

"Mujhe bhi Sona hain"He murmured and tried to squeeze himself in the middle of them which broke their sleep.

"Kya karrahe ho aap Ariv?"Anubhav asked.

"Aap meri mumma ko huggie kyun karrahe ho..main apni mumma ko huggie karke sounga."He said frowning.

Haseena laughed out loud at his cute comment while Anubhav said...

"Accha beta...yeh log huggie kiya aapke mumma ko...chhuda k dikhao."He said and hugged Haseena tightly.Ariv jumped on them and used all his power to removed Anubhav's arms from around his mother atlast sat down huffing.Haseena noticed his lips quivering and pulled him on her lap.

"Anubhav humein sirf humara Ariv huggie karega,aap bilkul mat karna."She said with fake anger making Ariv smile.Anubhav laughed and got out of the bed.

"Hum nahane jaarahe hain....garam paani se bath tub fill kar dete hain tum usse hi nahana."He said and Haseena nodded and he went inside the bathroom.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena went downstairs fearing that Maa might be offended that she's coming down so late but to her surprise maa said..

"Aagayi tu beta...jaa jakar nashta karle aur Ariv ko bhi khila de."She said in her usual loving tone.

"Sorry maa aaj hum itna late hogaye."Haseena apologised.

"Koi baat nahi beta hojata hain kabhi kabhi..nashta kar lein phir baith kar baatein karte hain."Maa said.

"Jii maa"

"Waise ek baat bolu.."Maa said.
"Aaj tere chahere mein kuch alag hi chamak hain,koi naya cream wream lagaya hain kya?"Maa asked with a smile and shared a glance with Karishma suppressing her laughter.

"Nahi..nahi toh maa."Haseena said fumbling feeling blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Ooo...mujhe laga kuch Naya cream lagaya hoga....accha ja nashta karlein."Maa said and as Haseena left she giggled along with Karishma.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें