TOᗪᗪᒪᗴᖇ TᖇOᑌᗷᒪᗴ (II)

Continued....

HM's sleep broke due to Aadhya's cries,she checked the time it was 4am.She got out of the bed slowly removing As's hand from her stomach.

HM: arey humari rajkumari kyun ro rahi ho aap..chup ho jao.(she said in a hushed voice)

She picked Aadhya up and went to adjacent room so that AS's sleep doesn't get disturbed.Aadhya was still crying.

HM checked her diaper,it was soiled..she immediately changed it but Aadhya was still not happy.

HM: Aadhya ko bhook toh nahi lagi hain na?Chalo chalo Baby(picking her up from bed)abhi doodh Pina hain..aur strong banna hain na(nuzzled her nose with her's)

Here Anubhav woke up due to lack of warmth.He rubbed her eyes and looked around the room.

As: kaha gayi jaan..Aadhya bhi nahi hain..

Haseena was feeding Aadhya when she heard Anu calling her name.

HM: kya hua Anu?

She asked entering the room.She sat on the bed with Aadhya who was busy drinking milk.

Hm: aap jaag kyun gaye?so jaiye..

AS: Aap uth gayi toh humari neend Tut gayi..

HM rolled her eyes and shifted her gaze to Aadhya.AS kept his chin HM's shoulder and started adoring the baby.

Hm: pyari hain na?(she whispered to him)

AS: bohot zyada..(he wiped the milk that rolled down the corner of her lips.)yeh toh so gayi Jaan..

HM: Haa..hum ise palne mein Sula dete hain..

She removed the feeding bottle from her mouth and gave it to AS who kept it on the bed side table.
-----
It was around 8am when HM woke up...she found the other side of the bed empty..She went near Aadhya's crib and found her in deep sleep..she gently caressed her hair when Anubhav entered the room.

HM: Accha hua aap aagaye..hum fresh hone jaarahe hain..aap iska dhyan rakhna.

AS: Avashya..

Few minutes after HM went Aadhya woke up..she smiled looking at AS.He carefully took her in his arms and an unexplainable warmth filled his heart.Aadhya touched his nose with her tiny palm.

AS: Arey nanhi Rajkumari aap jaag gayi.. suprabhat.

He went to balcony with her and showed her random things outside.

HM came out of bathroom and found them in the balcony.She leaned on the balcony door and started adoring the duo.Anubhav was holding her up in the air and then bring her back infront of his face whereas Aadhya was giggling and trying to pull AS's hairs.

Aadhya noticed HM and extended her hands towards her producing some baby sounds.

HM: humara baccha...

HM took her from AS and kissed her cheek.

AS: aur humari kaha hain?

HM: Dekha Aadhya kitne badewale jalkukde hain yeh..AS frowned at her comment.HM laughed and kissed his cheek too.

AS: humne nashta bana diya hain...niche chale?

HM: Bas Aadhya ko nahela kar aate hain..
----
Anuseena were having their breakfast looking at Aadhya who was sitting on the floor and playing with her toys.

HM: sach mein ek bacche k aane se ghar mein raunak aajati hain na..(she said smiling looking at the little one who was for no reason slapping on her stuffed monkey's face.)

ANUSEENA-The Love We Share(Anuseena Shorts)✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें