ᒪᗩᘜᗩᑎ ᒪᗩᗩᘜI ᖇᗴ (II)

Continued....

The resort garden was buzzing with people,a soft music was playing in the background...
Jaywant and Aditya were laughing looking at Anubhav's fufaji was complaining about the food continuously and then gobbling up plates after plates.

"Tum dono ne Haseena ko dekha hain?Haldi k baad se dikhi hi nahi..."He said looking around for her.

"Arey woh abhi nahi ayegi..chief bridesmaid hain na Kashi k saath hi niche aayegi."Jaywant answered.
Meanwhile someone shouted "Panditji aagaye."

Soon the wedding rituals started..
"Vadhu ko bulaiyye."Panditji said.

After few minutes Karishma descended down the stairs..surrounded by her bridesmaids who were holding the phoolon ki chaadar over her head and Haseena beside her holding her hand.
While everyone was busy admiring the Stunning bride our Anubhav Singh was busy adoring Haseena.His breathe almost choked seeing the beauty in golden lahenga.She had adorned herself with minimal jewelleries,her hairs left open with beachy waves and she have had dewy makeup on.Haseena's eyes met his but as usual she immediately broke the eye contact.

As they reached the landing of staircase Anubhav held one corner of the chaadar replacing one of the bridesmaid such that he was standing beside Haseena.
"Bohot sundar lagrahi ho tum."He complimented her,she only smiled in response.

The pheras were going on but Anubhav's eyes were stuck on Haseena and the man beside her.The boy said something in her ear and she bursted out laughing but immediately composed herself.

"Yeh janab kon hain?"Anubhav asked Aditya pointing towards the man beside Haseena.

"Yeh Vyom ka koi cousin hain,accha ladka hain..Haseena se kaafi ban gayi hain uski."Aditya replied.

"Haan..woh toh dikh hi Raha hain."Anubhav muttered.

The rituals were finally done...The guests left..those who stayed went back to their room.There was no Vidaai ceremony as the reception party was to take place in that resort itself.
.
.
After clearing payments of Panditji and the decorator Anubhav was going back to his room when a figure sitting by the artificial pond of the resort caught his attention.

"Yaha akeli kyun baithi ho Haseena?"He asked standing behind her.She turned her head back and smiled at him.

"Aao tum bhi baitho.(tapping on the marble floor beside her.)..aaj mousam kitna accha hain na!"she asked with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Hmm"he replied gazing at her face which was now glowing due to moonlight.

"Aur batao zindagi kaisi chal rahi hain?"he asked. "Suna hain tum Lucknow shift ho gayi ho,kyun?"

"Haan..tumhare jaane k 1saal bad...Abbu ko apne last days apne pushtaini ghar mein bitana tha isiliye humein shift hona pada."

"Last days matlab..uncle?"He couldn't finish..

"Haa..nahi rahe abb woh...9saal ho gaye unhe guzre hue."She said as her eyes ones again filled up remembering her late father.

"I'm sorry Haseena hume nahi pata tha...kisine humein bataya bhi nahi.Vyom ne kaha tha tum Lucknow chali gayi ho,uncle ki tabiyet kharab hain..maine tumhara number bhi manga tha par uske paas nahi the...Kashi paas bhi tumhara number nahi tha. "He said guilty,for not being beside her when she was going through a tough phase.

"Galti unki nahi hain Anubhav...tum itne dur rahete ho..mahine mein ginke shayed 2 yaa 3baar baat hoti hogi utne se time mein kahan aisi news denge...aur yeh sach hain ki Kisike paas humara number nahi tha..lucknow jaane k baad humara number badal gaya..aur abbu k death k baad..ghar ki zimmedari...unke properties ko lekar humare chachao k saath court k chakkar aur apni padhai mein hum itne vyast ho gaye ki 5-6 saal tak koi contact hi nahi tha kisise...phir ek din Kashi ne Facebook par friend request bheja toh phir wapas sabse connection Jude..par contacts exchange kabhi nahi hua...par phir woh account bhi humne bandh kardiya..Shaadi ka invitation Dene bhi Kashi khud Lucknow aayi thi."