Chapter 267 - 268

Start from the beginning

If I had agreed to go to Shonan Shonan, there is no doubt that my cartoon image would have been hung like that, like a roasted chicken with sauce...

Momoshiro-senpai, please wish yourself well...

On the street tennis court, the left earband Kajimoto, who was wearing earrings and a collar around his neck (Author: That's not a collar, it's a popular necklace!), and a fashionable short dress, quickly appeared carrying a racket. It's really easy to follow the news...

"The winner will be decided in one set, please abide by the agreement~" He raised his chin with his fingers and looked at Momojo Kaitou with a smile, as if the victory or defeat was decided.

"Understood." Taocheng said nothing nonsense.

"Do we really want to fight?" "What will happen?"

"Don't lose, Amo-senpai, Kaidou-senpai!" Horio and the others shouted from the sidelines.

"It's a rare sight, little one~" Looking into the field, Kikumaru put his hands on his hips and his eyes were as bright as a great man's.

"You can say that~" I sat on the bench beside the court, pillowed my hands on my head and closed my eyes. What kind of dirty trick will Guanyue use on Taocheng Kaitang? interesting.

"Hmph~" came Hakura's low-pitched chuckle that I could still hear. "If Momojo joins us, Echizen might also join us." I turned around and saw her looking straight at me, with an unabashed smile on his face. She frowned and pursed her lips in displeasure. Her eyes always reminded me of some "highest work" and those "appendices" on my mobile phone...

"One set will determine the outcome, Kajimoto serves!" Kikumaru acted as the referee and announced the outcome of the game. start.

Kajimoto's serving posture, which almost reached the ground, surprised Horio and the others. "Then, what kind of serve is that!"

"So fast!" Kaidou Momojo exclaimed at the same time, and the ball came like a comet.

Fortunately, Kaitang had experience in dealing with instant-kill serves and took action in time to save the ball.

Here, Guanyue smiled slightly and hit the ball back with one shot.

"I won't let you succeed like this!" Momocheng lowered himself and hit the ball to the corner.

In an instant, Kajimoto intercepted Momojo's tricky ball. Although it is a temporary combination, their cooperation is good. But Kajimoto's ball seemed unremarkable, a low ball from the middle line.

"I won this ball!" Momojo Kaitou pounced on the ball at the same time, and then missed it at the same time.

"15-0!" Kikumaru announced loudly.

I understood the trick of that fox, and it was really accurate...

"Kajimoto is good at serving and corner kicks~" The moon-watching fox looked at Kajimoto with a smile.

"Thank you for the compliment, but that team over there," Kajimoto grinned as he glanced at Momojo Kaido, who was competing with each other, "It's really bad."

"Why are they just a stumbling block for me!" Over there, Momo Cheng clenched his fist and roared.

"It's you who hindered me!" Haitang said tit for tat.

"It reminds me of the time at the Tokyo Metropolitan Conference." On the sidelines, Horio Haruka thought about that time.

"Speaking of which, St. Rudolf's Kanyue also knows the weaknesses of Atao-senpai and Kaidou-senpai!" Katsuo thought of something more important.