Chapter 178 - 179

Start from the beginning

"Hey hey hey~" Momojo covered his mouth and laughed unbridled, "I'm really going to win easily now~"

Then, he yelled at Kaidou in a weird voice, "Hey, Echizen, do it again, whip. Ball B~"

"You must hit a good shot this time and show it to me~" He winked at Kaidou.

Haitang's ears turned red.

Seeing that Kaitou's whipping ball failed again and again, Hong issued new instructions from the sidelines, "Forget it, don't use the whipping ball! Let everyone see your one-legged step!"

"One-legged step? Yes. It’s not over…" The dizzy Kaitou was beaten by Momo City and was unable to fight back.

"Ryoma Echizen hasn't scored a single point so far~"

"Brother Tomo has definitely won!" Except for Hiro, the other children have completely turned to Momojo.

"Hey, hey! After all, you are also the main candidate of Qingxue," said Kikumaru on the referee's table with sympathy on his face, "It's outrageous to be so weak~"

I leaned on the tree trunk with pillows in my hands and closed my eyes, and I said leisurely sarcastic words, "You have to work harder, Echizen-kun~"

"Hmph~ At least show us your perseverance~" Momojo added fuel to the fire, "If this is the case, it will be over, but the children will hate it~"

"I knew it a long time ago It will be like this~" Kentaro's tone was exactly the same as Momoro's.

"Tch~ I've been disappointed again and again!" Another child agreed.

With a snap, Hong's "Tennis Monthly" slipped weakly to the ground, and he looked dejected.

Kaidou's eyes were pulled back from the monthly magazine on the ground, and he glared at Momojo gloomily. The latter was speaking triumphantly, "What's wrong? Are you going to surrender? Echizen-kun?"

"You're still far away~" I pressed the last straw.

"Ah!!" With a roar, Kaitang's rational strings finally broke, and the volcano erupted.

Everyone was shocked by his amazing momentum.

"Yeah!" Kaitang, whose eyes were red, swung his bat like a madman with a roundhouse strike.

"Ah, you bastard Kaidou, why did you use the boomerang!" Kikumaru was shocked.

The ball circled the post like lightning, drew a stunning arc, and slammed into Taocheng's field.

"What kind of trick is that!"

"The ball actually bypassed the net and hit the court!" The little kids were all shocked.

"Hey, Kaitou Snake, calm down~" Momochi hurriedly comforted Kaitou, who hissed repeatedly.

"Don't underestimate me, Kaidou Kaoru!" There was only dark madness in Kaitang's eyes.

"He, just said that he is Kaido Kaoru!"

"In other words, not Echizen Ryoma?" The children suddenly realized.

"Oops, that guy from Kaidou is really mad." Kikumaru whispered and bit his finger.

"It's amazing! It's completely different from the playing style I saw before!" The children looked at Kaidou with their mouths open and roared wildly while swinging the ball wildly.

"I am Kaidou!" At this moment, Kaidou seemed like a fierce god came to the world, "Kaido Kaoru!"

Momoshiro, who underestimated such a ferocious counterattack, was eventually bitten by a snake and lay on the ground gasping for air.