Chapter 78

Now that we're members of the League Club, and Alice is providing us with a lot of BPs, I excitedly navigate through the computer menus until I finally locate something known as the Item Printer. Its icon beckons with a promise of incredible possibilities. My finger hovers over the 'Purchase' button, and I decide to invest 200 BPs to acquire this intriguing device. With determination, I allocate 1700 BP for upgrades, ensuring it's fully optimized."

Alice's eyes widen as she observes my actions. "Wow, it's fantastic to see those BPs being put to good use with the Item Printer."

I can't help but grin in response. "Yeah," I reply, "but look at this," I gesture toward the screen, "now, with the full upgrade, the Item Printer is capable of producing a wide array of rare items, and who knows, maybe even a coveted Master Ball!" I say while showcasing the comprehensive list of possibilities that the staff had provided.

Serena nods enthusiastically, her eyes filled with anticipation. "That will be very useful," she remarks, her voice reflecting the excitement that courses through all of us at the prospect of what we can achieve with this newfound capability.

As we explore the digital menus further, our attention shifts towards the Terarium Club quests. Lillie, her eyes fixated on the screen, remarks, "It seems like they want to boost the biodiversity in the four biomes. Each one costs 3000 BP."

Alice, with a hint of concern in her voice, asks, "I did give you some BPs, but are you sure you're going to spend all of them for those innovations?"

I pause for a moment, considering her question, before confidently stating, "Well, why not?" With resolve, I allocate the required amount of BP, and to our amazement, a figure named Terry appears on the screen to inform us that new Pokemon will inhabit the Terarium, including Starter Pokemon from all regions except for Paldea.

"Wait, so that means people can capture their very own Charmander or Froakie right here in the biomes... and they behave like Wild Pokemon!" Serena gasps in astonishment.

Insey chimes in, her voice filled with excitement, "That's a total of 24 Starter Pokemon available... that's incredibly exciting." She directs her comment towards me, her eyes sparkling with anticipation for the adventure ahead.

As we make our way towards the Savannah Biome, the captivating sight of Charmander, Charmeleon, and even Charizard in their natural habitat unfolds before us. Serena's awe is palpable as she gasps, "Wow... wild Charizard in the Biome..."

With curiosity driving us, the group of ten continues to explore the Savannah Biome. Majestic Pyroars command attention as they stand atop rocks, reminiscent of the iconic scenes from the Pokestar Studio movie 'The Pyroar King.' In contrast, we come across Trapinch holes, cunningly used to capture unsuspecting prey.

Among the Starter Pokemon, Serena's excitement is evident as she spots Fennekins roaming gracefully. We also notice Snivys, Sobbles, Totodiles, and Rowlets, each contributing to the vibrant tapestry of this unique environment.

Lucine, always inquisitive, asks, "So, who are you going to challenge first?"

"I think I should go with Crispin," I reply thoughtfully, displaying the Rotom Phone.

"Crispin of the Elite Four: BB League Rank: #5. He cooks up amazing, super-spicy dishes with his fire Pokemon. Though relatively new to battling, he fights tenaciously with natural talent. Not the most gifted student, hailing from Virbank City in Unova."

As we continue exploring the Savannah Plaza, it becomes evident that the news of my upcoming challenge with the Elite Four has spread rapidly, attracting the attention of students seeking battle tips and updates on my progress. It's surprising how quickly word has traveled, but it also fuels my determination.