Chapter 19

Before heading off to East Province Area One, we decide to make a pit stop in Cabo Poco, following a request from my dad. There's something he wants to share with us, and it has piqued our curiosity. Upon our arrival, we're met our 30 Tauros but with a surprising and impressive sight: 15 of our Tauros have undergone a remarkable transformation. They now sport a striking black coloration, with five of them featuring vibrant red streaks of fur, while the other five showcase brilliant blue streaks.

"Dad? What's going on here?" I inquire, bewildered by the sight of the transformed Tauros.

With a proud smile, my dad explains, "You see, we managed to harness our powers to change some of the Tauros into Paldean Forms. It's a way to make your quest to complete the Pokedex a bit more convenient, considering the Tauros population."

"That does make sense," Serena acknowledges. "So, if I understand correctly, 15 of them will be staying at the Fighting Manor instead of the Normal Manor..."

We collectively decide to bring three of these transformed Tauros along with us on our journey, each of them possessing distinct types and moves. The anticipation of having these unique companions on our adventure adds an exciting twist to our mission.

Tauros (Paldean Form, Combat Breed): Wild Bull Pokemon: Fighting Type. This Pokémon has a muscular body and excels at close-quarters combat. It uses its short horns to strike the opponent's weak spots.

Tauros (Paldean Form, Blaze Breed): Wild Bull Pokemon: Fighting and Fire Type. When heated by fire energy, its horns can get hotter than 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. Those gored by them will suffer both wounds and burns.

Tauros (Paldean Form, Aqua Breed): Wild Bull Pokemon: Fighting and Water Type. It swims by jetting water from its horns. The most notable characteristic of the Aqua Breed is its high body fat, which allows it to float easily.

Back in Artazon, we proudly introduce our newly transformed Tauros to our companions, who gaze at them in awe. After the initial amazement, we decide to continue our journey, eager to discover more Pokémon and strengthen our team. As we venture forth, we encounter a unique Pokémon composed of two white mice known as Tandemaus.

"That's Tandemaus!" Lucine exclaims. "This Pokémon is also quite formidable."

Serena, intrigued by the concept, inquires, "So you mean two of them combine to form one Pokémon? It's somewhat reminiscent of Falinks..."

Our attempt to weaken Tandemaus takes an unexpected turn when it unleashes a move that strikes a surprising ten times consecutively.

"What was that? Moves like Bullet Seed or Rock Throw usually hit a maximum of five times! This attack hit ten times!" I exclaim, taken aback by the relentless assault.

Drandon provides some insight, shouting, "That's Population Bomb! It's the signature move of the Tandemaus evolution line!"

Golly chimes in to offer reassurance, "Each individual hit only has 20 power, so there's no need to worry."

To capture this unique Pokémon, I decide to Terastalize Pikachu, utilizing a Thunderbolt attack to paralyze Tandemaus briefly. This creates an opportunity for me to throw a Pokéball and successfully capture it.

Tandemaus: The Couple Pokemon: Normal Type. Exhibiting great teamwork, they use their incisors to cut pieces out of any material that might be useful for a nest, then make off with them.

Serena raises an intriguing question, pondering, "I wonder how two of them fit inside one Pokéball, though..."

Shrugging off the mystery for now, I respond, "Who knows... Pokémon always manage to surprise us."