Chapter 20: Rise of the General

Start from the beginning

"My name is Richard Arc, also known as Richard the Lionheart, it is finally nice to meet you, Issei.." Richard spoke with a smile, knowing full well what kind of a person Issei is, and happy knowing that the power he left behind is in good hands. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.

[And the past can show you, All the life we've been through]
A memory of his asking to be trained by Azazel is shown, as he ignores him.
He tried to ask Grayfia for training but she rejected him, he was persistent only for someone to threaten him with death.

[Lost and gone and frozen but I'm just..,I'm always running]
Issei gritted his teeth, shattering his memories, as he runs to Arcadia with his new family.
The settlements of Arcadia is shown, with different cities being shown. Issei and Nyx walk across them with awe in their eyes.
The scene changes to Persephone and Hades studying in their respective Academies, learning more.
Issei is seen having a friendship with the members of the Original 15 along with Nyx and Invictus, with a silhouette of the Shadow being shown.

[My eyes have a sparkle too, Hope that I can see this through]
Issei is seen clashing with Jaune, both having smirks on their faces.
As a blonde haired woman and Nyx cheer on the two combatants. Invictus and the others of the Original 15 watch with interest.

[My thoughts, belong, and are ever changing, Remind me on what I'm losing]
Issei looks at Arcadia, here is loved and cared, while there he is hated, in his old world.
He knew that a world that did not appreciate him, doesn't deserve him.

[These feelings in my head, I push them off instead, Of running one way, Just to come on back again]
Issei tries to remembers his past feelings for the girls, before they fade away. He soon encounters a version of Ingvild that is different than his Ingvild.

[Within this circle, Beyond my clouded mind, A new forgotten life, Can I hear that voice again]
Issei is pushed forward by the Big Three, allowing him to move on from his past.
Juniper and his family see in happiness, seeing his smile that was not present for a very long time.
Nicolas has a smirk as several men and people with weapons are seen as his target was the Arc Family.

His desire to rule is shown, as Juniper has a look of horror and despair.

[There's blue in the fire, There's red in your face, My motives are laced with gold, I'm moving, and moving]
Issei helps Juniper and encourages her in this tough time. He also gives hope to the Arc Family, knowing their sadness and despair.
Issei and his family work against Nicolas, gritting his teeth remembering about Dai.