E P I L O G U E

"Can you just say your fucking lines, please," I groan.

"I don't know my lines," Kai groans.

"Dude, it's not that hard," Mason says "what about us, what about trust ?" Mason sings.

"It's what about us, what about everything we've been through," Pulisic corrects, "the what about trust is her line."

"Dude, I've never seen this fucking movie," Kai groans, "how am I supposed to know, besides, Sofia has less lines."

"Actually, you all have three lines," Sophia says coming in with a whiteboard and the boy's lines.

"Ugh, you absolute angel, I love you," I say excitedly, "okay, one more time from the top."

I hit the record button once again and after another two tries, we finally got it together. "Ahhh, finally," I say happily, "what should I caption it ?"

"This was made against their will," Kai says.

"No, you willingly did this," I argue.

"You threatened to strangle me," he defends himself.

"You act like I was actually gonna do it," I laugh plopping myself on a chair to think of a better caption. "I can't believe we're all leaving," I sigh.

"That's crazy, João joined and probably hoped to play with us for a while and now we're all leaving," Mason says pulling up a chair next to me.

I sigh, "I know, I doubt he's enthusiastic about it."

Just then, the front door opens and it slams shut. A furious João walks into the house not even giving us a second glance and heads for our room. He slams that door shut as well and we hear a mumbled "fuck."

"What's his problem ?" Kai mumbles.

"I knew he wasn't gonna be thrilled, but why is he slamming doors ?" I ask mostly to myself, "I'll go check on him."

"Give him his space," Christian says stepping in front of me.

"What, why ?" I ask and he avoids my eyes. "What's going on ?" I ask, but he doesn't say anything. "Christian, what do you know ?" I ask.

"I overheard Pochettino say that he's not in Chelsea's plans for the future," Christian admits, "I was going to tell you, but I didn't know how, I should've said something earlier, I'm sorry."

I push him out of my way grabbing some random car keys off the table. I hear everyone call me but I don't listen, I walk out of the house slamming the door in the process and get in the car driving to the stadium.

João's POV

I'm frustrated, beyond frustrated, I've been giving everything to this club for the past few months and just like that they're going to kick me to the curb. There's no point in moping around, I begin emptying the rest of the closet and folding my clothes to pack up.

I was looking for a box when I hear a loud slam. That's not good. Also I'm in need of a box so now I have to go out there. I groan walking out of the room.

"Do you guys know if we have any more boxes ?" I ask.

"I got a couple," Sophia says giving me a sad smile, "I'll go get them for you."

"Thank you," I say. "Where's Matilde ?" I ask not seeing her around.

"Are you deaf ?" Kai asks.

"Kai, now's not the time," Mason warns.

"How are you doing ?" Christian asks.

"I feel like a fucking failure," I admit, "where's my girlfriend ?"