S E V E N

The next morning, I woke up a bit tired, nevertheless, I had to get up. Frankie and I would be giving it our all today and running through everything for about 3 hours at practice. It's feeling super redundant now and I'm exhausted, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Today is Thursday, I was free for breakfast, and then I had to meet Frankie at the studio at 2pm to practice, it was currently 9:15am so I had plenty of time. We'd be leaving practice at 5pm maybe only for me to be getting ready for dinner with the boys. I had a special dinner planned for them to meet their idols, Lionel Messi and my father, Cristiano Ronaldo.

After dinner I'll probably be calling it a night early because tomorrow it's busy, busy, busy. I have breakfast with Portugal, and then a run through the dances for maybe an hour, after practice we'd head straight to the banquet area where we'd be getting ready.

The banquet area is quite large, there's this big stage in the middle, and there are lots of tables around. The tables closest to the stage will be taken by Portugal and Mexico seeing as how those are mine and Frankie's counties. We'd preform the dances which are pretty quick and then we'd sit for dinner. While dinner takes place, the crew that has helped us with props and building the stage will be taking it apart so people have an area to dance.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear my brother call me.

"What ?" I ask, "sorry, I'm all over the place."

"I said, do you want to have breakfast with me ?" He asks, "just you and I, maybe Coop ?"

"Yeah, yeah of course," I say reaching for my phone off the nightstand. "Minus Coop," I say as I reply to the message he sent me. "He's going out with Frankie."

"Okay then, let's get ready," he tells me.

I nod my head in agreement and head out of bed stretching. I head into the bathroom to get ready. I got ready fast as to not hog the bathroom. Once we were both ready we made our way downstairs, we'd be having breakfast at this one place that was inside the hotel.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down, once the waiter left with our order he asked me about João.

"What's going on between you guys ?" He asks.

"Nothing, we're just friends," I reply.

"Mhm," he says clearly not buying what I'm selling.

"I'm serious, I don't know what you want me to say," I tell him.

"We'll do you like him ?" He asks.

"Yeah, he's cool, he has a nice personality and he's cute," I reply.

"Are you crushing ?" He asks and I blush.

"Oh shut up," I tell him.

"João is a good guys Sof, I like him," he says. "Plus there's quite the resemblance between him and your childhood crush."

"Oh god don't even get me started on that," I tell him, getting into when I told João about my crush on Kaká the other night.

João's POV

I was hanging out with Cristiano Ronaldo when he began asking about Sofia.

"So, you and Sofia ?" He asks.

"What do you mean ?" I ask.

"Do you like her ?" He asks.

"I know she's really close to you, and in hopes of you not hating me, I will confess that yes, I do," I blab.

"Why would I hate you ?" He asks.

"I don't know, I feel like so many people here are so protective of her," I tell him.