Final A/N

Hello everyone,
If you're reading this, I want to thank you.
Writing this has been the biggest project I've done so far, and I'm so glad I did.
Readers, whether you're just arriving or you've been here since the beginning, thank you.
Thank you guys so so much.
Thank you for putting up with the hiatuses, for putting up with the A/Ns, for reading this far, for commenting, for viewing,... you guys get the point.

If I had to start over from the beginning, I would fix a few things:
- Glitchy is actually shorter than Steven, not taller. Oops!
- Plotholes. (I really tried to avoid them, but I know there are a few)
- Pacing. (which I think was good in most spots, but horrible in others)
- Grammar and Spelling errors. (I proofread everything before publishing, but I miss a few mistakes)
- And obviously a lot more things that I didn't mention.

February 24, 2023 - November 24, 2023
68 actual chapters
(I should've wrote one more)
A bit more than 72,000 words
(not including A/Ns and the things at the beginning and end of each chapter)
Goodbye, GGC.

Keep being awesome, everyone!!! And thank you for joining me for the ride!

From Tungsten
(your new least favorite metal in the periodic table...kidding, I hope)
———
Shameless Self Promotion: go to my profile page if you love pokepasta x readers. I write other things than just this.
———
Another Shameless Self Promotion:
Do you like Glitchy Red?
Do you want to read a Glitchy Red x Reader? (It would be in a completely separate universe than this story)
Do you want to deal with Tungsten for another give-or-take 70,000 words?
If you answered yes to the above:
Bootloop, a Glitchy Red x Reader story I'm currently drafting, will be released late February 2024.