Part 2: Chapter 19

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

Gore and Violence trigger warning, please read with caution!

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Ben, Gold, Steven, Glitchy, and Red all got into Red's car. After telling Red where they were going, Red fired up the engine and ignored the speed limit as he drove to the gas station.
Parking his car in one of the spots behind the gas station so that it wasn't visible from the road, Red left the car doors locked to say something first.
"Cameras." His voice shattered the silence in the car.
"Crap, you're right!" Ben said.
The gas station had cameras on the outside, they risked being seen if they went now.
"New plan: Glitchy and Ben go in the building and one of you pretend to look at something while the other hacks and turns off the cameras. That way there's no video evidence of any of us besides that," Steven suggested.
"Tch, fine." Glitchy agreed.
"When you guys finish breaking the cameras, get back out here. While the impatient, angry look on Gold's face is hilarious, I'd rather not have to look at it any longer," Steven said, while also snapping a picture of Gold's face with his phone.
"W-what the hell Steven?!" Gold had tuned out the conversation a few minutes ago and was rudely brought back into reality by the flash from Steven's phone taking the photo.
"Nothing, I'm just going to print this out and stick it to the fridge," Steven laughed.
Glitchy and Ben got out the car as Gold and Steven bickered in jest.
When they went inside the building, Ben rushed up to the most questionable magazines ever and was about to flip through them, but Glitchy stopped him.
"You have a girlfriend. Do you really want to ruin that?"
"...no," Ben put the magazine back.
~~~
A few minutes later, Glitchy and Ben returned. With a slight head nod from Glitchy and two thumbs up from Ben, the group still in the car knew that the cameras were off.
Gold, Red, and Steven got out and joined with Glitchy and Ben. The 5 boys then made their way to the alleyway that (name) had priorly been dragged into. On the floor were the bricks that were used as weapons against (name), her blood still on the inner parts where rain couldn't reach.
Going deeper in, Gold found a door left slightly ajar. Inside smelt of must and rot, this was the place.
Kicking the door open, Gold walked in with the other 4 boys behind him. The light from the outside barely illuminated the decrepit basement-like room, but there was enough light to make out the eyes of two separate figures in the darkness.
Thinking they had the upper hand, as they could not see Gold's companions from the angle, one of the two figures charged Gold. Rushing up with a knife, the darkness which obscured the man's face was gone the second he entered the light.
He was a carbon copy of (name)'s description of the pierced man.
Gold tried to dodge the knife which was aimed for his left eye, but the speed at which the knife was moving was too fast. Gold quickly reverted to his original form, the attack now being rendered useless as Gold's empty eye socket had nothing in it that could've been stabbed.
The pierced man moved back some, alarmed at Gold's appearance change. But his attempt at escape wasn't fast enough.
Glitchy and Red worked together to pin him down while Steven and Ben moved in to corner the other man who was still in the darkness.
The pierced man let out a low growl. "What does a monster like you want with me? My boss is the one who sells the girls, I just stalk, kidnap, and deflower them. You're talking to the wrong person."
"Deflower? IS THAT WHAT YOU DID TO HER?!" Gold put his hands on the man's throat and applied pressure.
"Which one?" He licked his lips. He had not deflowered (name), but saying that now wouldn't change his fate.
Gold took the knife from the man. Being pinned down as he was prevented him from using it anyways.
Keeping one hand on the pierced man's throat, Gold used the other to cut back the flesh holding the lower parts of the man's jaw to his face. Gold watched him writhe in pain as the jagged knife made uneven cuts through the tissues of the man's body.
His warm flesh peeled back as viscous red fluid seeped from his mouth: a mix of blood, saliva, and plasma.
The man screamed in pain, the noise reverberating across the room. But Gold only wanted to hear more.
With his pupils dilated from the adrenaline high, Gold twisted the knife as he removed it, leaving a gaping hole on the side of the pierced man's face.
"Oh, don't die yet. You still need to apologize and then beg for forgiveness," Gold's voice was still and unwavering, yet held maliciousness and a sea of pure hatred.
The man tried to scoot away, afraid of what Gold would do next, but Red and Glitchy were holding him down too tightly. Gold, noticing this attempt,  punched upwards on the man's jaw, forcing it shut and forcing the cuts he just made to rub up against each other. The sensation burned, and a coppery scent mixed with decay filled the room; the smell of blood... death.
Gold put the knife down, the man let out a whimper. He thought this was done.
But it wasn't.
Gold moved his thumbs to the man's eye and pushed down and to the sides. Fluids oozed from the man, as his eye was abruptly plucked out.
"AGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" his screams were loud and unsettling, yet Gold moved onto the man's next eye.
"PLEASE. NO NO NO NO. FUCKING STOP. STOP!!"
Gold was still looking for the apology, and picked back up the knife.
"Red, Glitchy. I'm going to make him look just like me," Gold smiled sadistically, his body in an in between state where half of his limbs were missing and his eyes were both gone. "But I don't think a little knife like this is enough to chop off his limbs, any ideas?"
"...maybe look around the room for a bigger weapon?" Red suggested.
Gold walked off, returning with a huge shovel a few moments later. He struggled to swing it with the speed and accuracy he wanted.
"Red. Temporary truce," Glitchy said. "Gold, can Red and I get a few whacks in?"
Gold nodded and swapped places with Glitchy, giving Glitchy the shovel and holding down the pierced man in Glitchy's stead.
Glitchy positioned the shovel like a golf club and swung with all his strength. The shovel, rusted and sharp, collided into the pierced man in the place where the sun doesn't shine. The man screamed again in pain as his nerves were lit ablaze.
Then, without warning, Glitchy swung the shovel down with the speed and power of a guillotine, chopping off the man's left leg.
Red and Glitchy nodded at each other, a silent understanding to swap off.
"WAIT! DON'T CUT OFF MY OTHER LIMBS. I'M SORRY I'M SORRY PLEASE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" He was growing desperate, but it was clear that he wasn't sorry.
"You're not sorry, you're pathetic," Red said, mimicking Glitchy's actions and removing the man's other leg.
~~~
Soon enough, he had no limbs and was on the floor severed in pieces and deceased.
The other man, the masked man, was strangled to death by Steven while Ben just watched. A much less violent death in comparison to the mangled corpse of the pierced man.
Gold's fingers were caked in blood and tissue. The flesh of the man he killed embedded in his skin. The crusted fluids, from blood to plasma to the juices from the man's eyes, gave off a putrid smell from where they had dried on Gold's skin and clothes.
"D-do we have hand sanitizer in the car?" Gold asked.
—————
1328 words!

The pierced man says he reports to his boss, but his boss is not and WILL NOT be established as a character. They are simply the leader of a group of human traffickers that turn teenage girls into prostitutes. And I don't want this story to be about that. The bad guy is gone, we don't need to remove the whole organization (and I'm sure someone from the mansion is already killing off that organization as you read this).