Part 2: Chapter 7

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
"Wait, you know Cherry? So you are that (name)!" Ben exclaimed. "This is so funny. Let me call Cherry now."
"Wait what?" (Name) said as Ben grabbed his phone out his pocket swiftly.
Turning it on and logging in, (name) noticed that Ben's background picture was a selfie of him and Cherry. (Name) looked at the picture, wondering when it was taken, but before she could decipher how old the photo was, Ben tapped onto the contacts app.
After finding Cherry's name close to the top of the list, Ben tapped into her information and video called the girl's phone.
After ringing twice, the phone displayed a crunchy image of Cherry waving hello.
"Hi Ben," Cherry's voice came through the speaker.
"Guess who I just met?" Ben said, giddy with excitement.
"Who?" Cherry asked with a sense of anticipation.
"Remember how I was telling you that Lost Silver got a girlfriend?"
"Yeah?"
Suddenly, Ben turned around his phone so that (name) would be on camera. Sheepishly waving at Cherry, (name) made eye contact with her friend.
"H-hi Cherry," (name) said awkwardly.
"Name?!" Cherry gasped. "When did...? OMG! So you're telling me that that was Lost Silver at your bedside all the time when you were in the hospital?!"
"...yeah," (name) replied, taken off guard by Cherry's question.
"Ooh, did you get approved yet?" Ben asked (name).
"Approved?" (Name) tilted her head in confusion.
"We are getting you approved right now," Cherry said with a mix of excitement and enthusiasm.
"B-but what about your candlelight dinner? What about your date?" (Name) exclaimed with worry.
"We can go on a date tomorrow," Ben and Cherry spoke in sync. "Right now, you have to get approved!"
"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?" (Name) cried out.
"Honestly, I have no clue," Glitchy chimed in.
"Me neither, must be something that happens at the main mansion," Steven added.
"We can explain later, (name)," Cherry promised.
"...o-ok," (name) felt overwhelmed.
"Cherry, I'm gonna head back to the mansion and make sure no one kills her," Ben said.
"WAIT WHAT?! KILLS ME?!?!" (Name) yelled.
"Ok, Ben," Cherry said, ignoring (name)'s last comment. "(Name), meet me in front of R's house, I'll pick you up in my car."
"...o-ok," (name) submitted.
"Bye Cherry, love you, I'm going to hang up so I can go back to the mansion now, see you in a bit," Ben said before hanging up on Cherry after she said her goodbyes. "Well, I'm going to head to the mansion now. You go meet up with Cherry, (name)."
"..." Steven, Glitchy, and (name) stared at Ben with dumbfounded expressions as Ben ran back into the cabin and casually walked through the TV.
"What the hell just happened..." Steven muttered quietly.
"No fucking clue..." Glitchy replied lowly.
"I guess I'll get going now?" (Name) sounded confused still. "Bye."
"Bye (name)," Steven and Glitchy said as (name) began the 70 minute long walk to R's house.
~~~
Walking back into the cabin, Steven went straight to the couch where Red and Gold were talking.
"Ready to try again?" Red asked Gold, who was currently on the couch and limbless.
"N-not really, I'm t-tired of falling onto the f-floor," Gold admitted.
"Hey, sorry to interrupt you guys but you got mail, Gold," Steven politely cut in.
"M-mail?" Gold questioned "I d-didn't know we had a m-mail box..."
"We don't, this was just hand delivered by (name)," Steven said, holding up the card.
"It's from (name)?! Gimme gimme," Gold said as his limbs materialized and he flailed his arms at Steven to try to grab the card out his hands.
"... I don't think I'm ever going to get used to you being limbless one second and not-limbless the next," Steven mumbled as he handed over the card and walked away.
Opening up the card and reading it, Gold felt a lump of guilt in his throat. While he wasn't feeling well for the two days of exhaustion, since then Gold had been feeling fine.
Because of his plan to surprise (name), Gold had been spending his time trying to use his limbs and figure out how to not suddenly lose them. Because of his plan to surprise (name), Gold had been ignoring her.
"H-hey Red?" Gold said with trace amounts of worry in his voice. "H-how long about do y-you think until—"
Golds limbs suddenly disappeared, causing the card to fall onto the floor.
"Until you can walk around without that happening?" Red finished Gold's sentence. "Today's the 17th, right? You should be good by the 27th."
"10 more days?!" Gold whined.
"..." Red didn't know how to console Gold and decided to call over someone else. "Hey, Steven?"
"What?" Steven said, returning.
"..." Red pointed at Gold's saddened expression.
"Hey Gold," Steven said sitting down next to him. "I think I know what can cheer you up."
"W-what?"
Steven whispered something into Gold's ear so that only Gold would hear his plan.
"R-really?"
"Yeah," Steven smiled.
"Really?!" Gold's frown partially disappeared.
"Do I need to say it again, yeah, of course."
While he wouldn't be able to see (name) and the guilt wasn't gone, Gold's frown was almost completely gone.
"T-thank you, Steven!" Gold exclaimed.
~~~
(Name) made her way through the forest and towards her backyard. Passing by the clearing where she plays games with Gold, Steven, and Glitchy, (name) knew the walk was a little less than half way through.
Taking the same path she had taken many times in the past, (name) walked through the foliage and trees until she eventually arrived behind her house.
Quickly entering the building and setting her backpack in her room, (name) ran outside, ignoring her mother's yelling as she entered and again as she left. Once (name) had only her phone on her person and her house was far behind her, she looked up the hill to see Cherry's car just ahead and parked in front of R's house.
—————
1007 words!