Chapter 25

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

Viewer discretion advised for the same reasons as the last chapter.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
The pierced man was hanging low over (name). The knife in his hand was now dripping even more blood than before as (name) screamed in pain.
"Don't scream, bitch!" The man picked up a brick from the side of the alleyway and smashed it into (name)'s arm.
Looking down at her legs, she sat in a small puddle of her own blood.
She had counted the cuts as they happened. The pain searing with each one. 23 in her left leg. 14 in her right. 16 in her left arm. 18 in her right. Two on her forehead. One on her cheek, which had finally finished fully healing from her mother's attack last month.
Where she was in the alleyway was hidden. Lodged between two giant trash dumpsters, no one would see her. She had heard the two men talking earlier. One of them said the car would arrive in an hour.
In less than an hour, (name) would be gone. Wiped off the map and forgotten.
At first, (name) was terrified by this thought. Never seeing her friends again. Never getting to say goodbye. A life of torture and pain ahead of her. It was scary.
But the longer she sat in thought, different things filled her mind. What if my friends never wanted to see me in the first place? Do they even consider me as their friend? What if torture is what I deserve?
As much as she tried to suppress it, (name) had fallen into her bad habit of being self deprecating. Her mind becoming more of a prison than the ropes which bound her.
Staring emptily at the ropes, she shifted her body slowly and they began to unravel ever so slightly. She would have continued had her head not have been shoved into the wall behind her. The pierced man's hand now holding back (name)'s head forcefully as he slid his hand up (name)'s pant leg and onto her thigh.
(Name) shook with fear and felt hot tears stream down her face. The man was salivating as he derived pleasure from the warmth of (name)'s skin.
"Scream again and the jeans are coming off. I want to see those juic-."
"Hey! Don't defile her too much yet, you remember our deal don't you!" The masked man interrupted the  pierced man and ripped him off of (name). I get her first, then you can turn her you one of your sluts or something."
"Ugh, fine," the pierced man spat. "I'll be back for you later, marshmallow!"
"Well you heard me, you nasty wretch: I get you first. Now be a good girl and come along without struggling."
The masked man approached (name) to grab her and take her to deeper into the alleyway. As he got closer, (name) loosened her ropes enough to slip out of them.
Breaking free, she startled the man by kicking his ankle and causing him to fall. As (name) limped towards the front of the gas station in a rush, she heard the squeaky breaks of a car. Maybe they would help her.
Pushing to go even faster, she heard the two men behind her and rapidly approaching.
"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" She frantically screamed over and over as she exited the alleyway followed by her pursuers.
The sudden influx of light out front of the gas station was dizzying. It was only now that (name) caught a whiff of the metallic scent of her blood. The trail behind her similar to those seen in horror movies.
A black curtain clouded the edges of her vision and she couldn't breath. The last thing (name) saw before passing out was a pair of hands grabbing her.
Thinking back, she did not know how long she was in the alleyway. As she was running out, it was dark. The sun was almost under the horizon but still illuminated the sky to be a bright pink.
Her legs and arms ached. Both of them covered in cuts and missing pieces of skin. Her lip split and cracked for being punched. Her right arm covered in black and blue, and her joints swollen and dark.
(Name) was disgusted.
Not only with the men who dragged her into the alleyway, but with herself as well.
Worthless. Ugly. Trash.
The broken record of these words repeated in her head even in her unconscious state.
Worthless. Ugly. Trash.
Images of every mistake she had ever made flooded into her mind like an endless nightmare.
Worthless. Ugly. Trash.
Memories of happiness and love became tarnished and poisoned. Transformed and twisted until they embodied the hatred (name) felt towards herself.
Worthless. Ugly. Trash.
"Wake up." A voice ordered.
(Name) felt her body being shaken awake. The last picture her brain formed before opening her eyes was a bottle and a rag.
—————
806 words.
Sorry it's short.