Part 2: Chapter 29

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Even though they were supposed to be at school, (name) and Cherry decided to skip. The cool thing about being a senior was that if the two told the school they would be visiting a college, the absence would be excused.
Although the school only provided two college visit absences for the year, that was more than enough for what the girls had planned.
Cherry drove them to the mall to prep for prom since it was only a bit more than a week away, and in the stores they began to look for their outfits.
Meanwhile...
"No," Glitchy said, not really in the mood to teach Ben and Gold how to dance.
"Pleeeeaaaassee?" Ben and Gold pleaded.
"What do I get in return? Nothing? Then no."
"I'll make b-breakfast so you can sleep in tomorrow?" Gold offered.
"You'll burn down the fucking house."
"Nuh uh! I can c-cook great when I have limbs!" Gold retorted.
"What if I give you half my income for this month?" Ben tried.
"Hmm... no."
"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!"
"Glitchy, what if we had them..." Steven whispered something in Glitchy's ear and Glitchy held back a smile. Whatever Steven said was a great idea.
~~~
"How do I look..." Ben sighed.
"Ridiculous, w-what about me?" Gold replied.
"Hilarious."
Steven and Glitchy forced the two boys to dress up, Ben as a ladybug and Gold as sunflower.
"Now can you teach us how to dance?" Ben asked Glitchy.
"No... you guys aren't done yet."
Soon enough, Ben and Gold were singing nursery rhymes and poorly doing the dances associated with them, all while dressed in the costumes.
Steven recorded the whole thing, but the video was partially ruined by the fact that he and Glitchy were dying of laughter in the video too.
Once Ben and Gold were done, Glitchy and Steven taught them how to dance as they had promised.
~~~
"How does this one look?" Cherry asked name as she stepped out of the fitting room in a lavish pink dress.
"Looks good on you. I think it'll match with your high heels with the sparkles," (name) remarked. "What about me? How does this outfit look?"
Cherry looked at (name), who was wearing a grey and baby blue outfit.

(A/N: Outfit because you pick if it's a dress or suit, that's up to you).

She straightened out one of the sleeves and looked again.
"It looks nice," Cherry finally said with a smile.
The girls purchased their outfits and left the store to drive back.
When they got to school, back from their imaginary college visit, they sat in the car filling out a mandatory worksheet for the excused absence.
They made up lies about this college they visited, the nice campus guide who showed them around, the pretty flowers in the gardens; a whole paper full of believable lies.
They then went into the school, leaving the prom outfits in the car, and turned in their worksheets.
Since the day was almost over, they went to the last 20 minutes of the last class of the day, and then left school.
"Long time no see," Cherry joked.
"Longest 20 minutes of class in my entire life," (name) laughed.
~~~
April 24
It was finally Friday afternoon, and there were only about 3 hours left until prom started.
(Name) got into her outfit and she and Gold, who was in his suit, walked together through the woods to the parking lot with the Golf-Car.
By time they arrived, their ride had been waiting for almost 10 minutes. Pulled off the side of the roadway with their car's hazards on, Cherry and Ben were looking out a rolled down window at Gold and (name).
"You guys just gonna stand there or you gonna get in?" Ben said.
"Sorry!" (Name) and Gold replied as they got into the vehicle.
They sat there in silence for the next hour and a half. The drive took that long.
Normally it would only be an hour, but from the backroads by the Golf-Car parking lot back to the main road was an extra 10 minutes of driving. That, plus traffic and being lost, made the drive take so long. Lucky they still got there on time, only 15 minutes after the dance officially began.
Once inside, the two couples split up. Cherry and Ben going to join the crowd and party, while (name) and Gold went to the food corner where there was a chocolate fountain and strawberries to dip under the flow of chocolate.
(Name) and Gold got one plate and put cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and other snacks on it. The two then found a table to sit at and eat together.
"I don't even know h-half the songs they're playing," Gold meekly said.
"Don't worry, I don't either," (name) admitted. The DJ's song choices were foreign to both of them.
"D-do you still wanna dance though? Or are you not going to b-because you don't know the music?"
"I'll dance if you dance."
"T-then, uh," Gold stood up and presented his hand to (name). "Would you like to dance with me, (name)?"
(Name) took his hand. "Of course I would."
They walked to the floor where everyone was dancing, throwing out the empty snack plate in a trash can along the way, and joined the crowd.
It was more of the rave than a dance, but (name) and Gold were left laughing as they tried to move along with the beat.
At one point, one of those songs that gives the dancing directions in the lyrics played, and Gold and (name) were lined up next to each other doing 'five hops this time' and 'cha cha real smooth.'
"Gold, that's not how you 'cha cha real smooth!'" (Name) was laughing so much that it became wheezing. "Y-you look like a fish or a worm like that."
"You show me how to do it t-then."
(Name) showed Gold how it's done, but her 'cha cha real smooth' was horrible and hilarious too.
"...ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," (name) was smiling a lot.
~~~
As the night began to reach its end, Gold and (name) decided to go outside for air.
No one else was out there, but the music was still loud enough to hear.
Then, a slower song started playing.
(Name) and Gold began to dance again, but this time in deliberate steps. It was a more formal dance, one of their hands holding their partners' while the other hand was on the partner's side.
For a few minutes they just danced, making their way out of the view of the windows until they were blocked from the view of everyone by a pillar.
First, they embraced.
Then (name) kissed Gold.
Gold's face turned red. Even though (name) has kissed him plenty of times before, he was still very caught off guard and flustered. So much so, that for a few short seconds Gold's limbs disappeared.
When they came back, (name) and him laughed it off before kissing again. And just like that, prom was over.
—————
1176 words!
1 more chapter, see you guys on Friday!

Also, if you want an epilogue tell me. Because right now I don't know what I'd write for one (all ideas are wanted, silly or not).