Part 2: Chapter 26

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Come Saturday, (name) got up early to meet up at the house and start construction. She changed into jeans and a plain shirt, brushed her teeth, and then finished getting ready before leaving.
Upon arriving, (name) recognized a few people from when she had visited the mansion for approval. On the left, typing on a phone, was Gold's doppelgänger Blake. Leaning against the siding of the house and chatting with Steven and Glitchy was the guy with the goggles and mouth-guard, Toby. And talking to Gold and Red was the guy with the black jacket and blue mask, EJ.
"Well, now that everyone is here, we can go over what we're doing today and break out into groups to get started," Steven said once he noticed (name).
He and Glitchy then gathered everyone in a group and began to go over the plans.
"Gold and Blake will work together on removing the rubble from the old wall once it's down, but before that go inside and set out a net or something in that hallway so that no animals or bugs or whatever enter the house. EJ, Steven, Stupid-Red, and I will be working on the new foundation and will take down the wall when we get to it. And (name) and Toby will be marking the measurements of the new area with the spray paint cans and after that will be bringing the supplies all the way from the parking lot with the Golf-Car to here," Glitchy instructed.
"Why can't I-I be with (name)!" Gold complained.
"Because you can barely pick up a metal shovel, I have no hope for you picking up the wood and transferring it here," Glitchy put it blatantly.
"Great, let's get started!" Steven said before Gold could whine anymore.
Blake put away his phone after texting "goodbye <3" to whoever he was texting; Toby and (name) began to shake the spray paint bottles so they could use them; and Glitchy, Steven, Red, and EJ walked away to get the concrete powder from the parking lot.
~~~
As they were putting up a tarp inside, Gold decided to interrogate Blake about who he was texting.
"W-who were you messaging before?"
"My friend," Blake said.
"T-then why did you have them in your contacts as 'babe' with like f-four hearts after it?"
"Because they are my friend that I happen to be dating."
"Oh... w-why didn't you just say that to begin with?"
"Because the author doesn't know what pronouns the audience uses and I'm a cameo from one of their other books so the author couldn't just say boyfriend/girlfriend because it would look out of place," Blake casually ranted, breaking the fourth wall.
"I have no clue what t-that means, but ok!"
~~~
"My jeans..." (name) looked down at her pants after she finished her half of what needed to be spray painted.
"THEY'RE STAINED!" Toby voiced what (name) was thinking upon looking at his own jeans.
The both of them had bright orange on their shoes and the cuffs of their pants from the paint.
"At least there's no more painting... today," (name) sheepishly admitted.
"True. I should've known to wear something more casual anyways, so this is my own fault."
"More casual? What's more casual than jeans and a jacket?"
"Jeans and jacket that I don't do my normal work in."
(Name) knew what he meant by normal work:
killing.
"Right..."
~~~
"You guys finished the paint?" Steven asked as he and his group returned hauling bags of cement powder for the foundation.
"Mhm," (name) nodded.
"Great, you guys can go get wood from the Golf-Car, we're going to start the foundation," Glitchy said.
Toby and (name) began to walk off towards the parking lot.
Meanwhile...
"This isn't fair!" Gold was whining to Blake.
"Gold, you're being too clingy with her," Blake told him.
"But w-why does Tobias get to hang out with (name)?!" Gold said Toby's full name with a very harsh and cold tone.
"Gold, you're just being jealous," Blake sighed.
~~~
After clearing out the ground where Toby and (name) had marked, it was time to lay down the foundation.
The cement powder was mixed with water to make a concrete mixture which was then poured into the marked areas. It took forever to pour everything and even it out, but once it was done being put down all it needed was to dry.
"Who forgot to flatten out the middle section," EJ said with a very reserved tone.
"..." Steven and Glitchy turned to look at it.
EJ was right, there was an uneven spot in the very middle where none of them could reach.
"How do we get to the middle without stepping in it..." Steven mumbled to himself.
"Wait, I have an idea," Glitchy declared. He then disappeared into the house and came out dragging Gold by the collar of his jacket.
"I DIDN'T D-DO ANYTHING WRONG THOUGH!!" Gold was flailing about unsuccessfully.
"For once, you didn't. We just need you to float over to the middle and even it out without ruining the cement."
"Oh... and how am I g-gonna flatten it without limbs to hold your little flattening t-tool thing?"
"..."
"...you're k-kidding me."
Soon enough Gold floated over to the middle with the tool he needed in his mouth. He had to float forward and backwards to even out the cement, which looked ridiculous to say the least.
"You got a picture of that, right?" Glitchy whispered to Steven.
"Mhm," Steven gave him a thumbs up.
~~~
For the next two weeks, construction continued until eventually it was finished.
"Welcome to your new room, (name)!" Everyone celebrated. "Now all that's left is for you to move in."
"Really?" (Name) was a bit in shock, reality had finally set in.
"Really."
—————
975 words!

1. Blake breaking the fourth wall is a reference to one of my other works, ToFH
2. I know this was supposed to be up last Friday, some stuff happened :/
So this is today. Monday's chapter will be on Thursday. And this Friday's chapter will be on Saturday.