Part 2: Chapter 11

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
The moment was slowed down for (name). Seconds stretched into minutes as she waited for her results. Biting down on her nails nervously, (name) was met with two short words spoken into her head:
"You pass."
"Wait? I-I pass?!" (Name) verified. "I PASSED!! Wait, what even was this for?"
Slenderman sighed, if he had a face he would be giving (name) a disappointed stare. "You came here to get approval and you don't even know what it is?"
"Yeah pretty much. Cherry and Ben kinda just dragged me here," (name) sheepishly admitted.
"..." Slenderman stood up, he really was like 12 feet tall. He then made his way out the room, leaving (name) all alone.
After leaving, he went down the hallway and into the living room of the mansion to find Ben.
Ben was on the couch in the middle of a race on Kario Mart, a popular racing game, he was currently in first place and beating the other 3 people playing with him. But, using his long black tendrils, Slenderman grabbed and dragged Ben back to his office.
"Ben. Explain," Slenderman commanded.
"EXPLAIN WHAT?! I WAS WINNING THE RACE AND NOW I'M IN LAST PLACE!" Ben shrieked like a child.
"Watch your tone," Slenderman threatened.
"Yes sir..." Ben backed off and turned respectful and meek. "What would you like me to explain?"
"Approval."
"Oh yeah, we never explained that to you, did we, (name)?" Ben laughed.
"Nope!" (Name) said in a fake happy voice.
"Basically it's a test we all agreed on when Blake brought home a normal person and he wanted to date them but a few people wanted to kill them. Those who pass are considered safe; if you don't pass, chances are you die. But if you pass, it makes it so that the other residents of the mansion aren't going to just kill you," Ben started to explain.
"Wow, I'm so glad I took a test that if I failed I would've died, thanks for telling me in advance Ben!" (Name) said sarcastically.
"No problem!" The sarcasm went right over his head. "So as I was saying, you're exempt from being on any kill lists, you are allowed to be in a relationship with Gold, and oh yeah you have explicit permission to stay and live either here at the mansion or at any of the satellite houses if you want."
"Wait. So I can live where?" (Name) asked trying to hide her excitement.
Slenderman then grabbed and unfolded a huge map on his desk. The map had a few locations marked on it with circular stickers and had the forest and various towns and roads in the general area marked too.
"The red mark is here - the main mansion," Ben pointed at the red circle in the middle of the map. "And the blue mark is the second largest mansion but it's around 75 miles away. Between the red and blue are majority of the creepypastas."
(Name) nodded.
"The yellow one, orange one, pink one and the green one are all smaller dwellings, only three to seven creepypastas live in each," Ben finished explaining what the map meant.
"But unlike the main two mansions, you need get permission from the head of the smaller dwellings before you can live there," Slenderman said.
(Name) looked over the map, the blue mark was the furthest from here and the green mark was around 10 miles from it.
For the most part, the smaller dwelling were separated. From what (name) could tell, each of the satellite houses and mansions had a nearby town or city: probably for where they kill.
Compared to the town just up the road from the mansion, (name)'s town was tiny. Maybe that's why the mansion was here and not there.
"Are there other places aside from what's on the map?" (Name) asked.
"Yes," Slenderman answered. "There are smaller houses all across the country and even in other countries."
"We can't keep killing in the same places, (name), people eventually catch on to stuff," Ben said
It's at times like this that (name) is genuinely reminded that all these people are literally murderers. "...good point, Ben."
(Name) then went back to observing the map. Continuing to look at it, she looked for signs of her own town but found nothing. Continuing to look, she followed the roads that she barely recognized and traced all that way back to where her town was. When she finally stopped at her town's location, she saw that majority of it was covered up by an orange circle.
Around 30 miles away was the marking for a familiar house. "This is Gold, Glitchy, and Steven's house," (name) murmured to herself.
"Yep, that's them!" Ben said, overhearing what (name) had said.
I wonder who the person in charge of their house is... I mean, it's probably not Gold because that just makes no sense... sorry, Gold. So is it Steven or Glitchy? (Name) thought to herself.
Hearing her thoughts, Slenderman answered. "Glitchy Red is the head of the orange dwelling."
"...thanks" (name) said before finishing her sentence in her head. And please stop reading my mind.
—————
860 words.