Chapter 3

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

someone comments = me happy = motivation to write
Author's note thing: thank you to that one person who commented on the last chapter because that was the first comment I've (ever) received! :)

—————
(Name) peaked from under the covers of her bed  to see someone climb in through her now-opened window.
"You coming?" The raspy voice asked someone outside while helping the first person in.
Straining her ears to listen, she heard a small voice whisper almost inaudibly, "n-no thanks."
(Name) began to panic. Did I forget to lock my door? How did one of them get in the house without me hearing the door and stairs? She tried to pretend to be sleeping but she was scared. Each breath she took was shaky and heavy.
"Where is it?" The deeper voice asked. He then stomped up to (name)'s bed, "answer me, you're clearly not sleeping."
The blanket was thrown off of (name) by a boy with long, wild, brown hair; red eyes; and a ripped-up baseball cap.
"I won't ask again," he threatened.
"Wh-where is what?" (Name) fearfully questioned.
The long-haired boy stepped forward before the boy with the raspy voice cut him off. "Don't strangle her, Steven," the he glared. "You wouldn't have happened to have found a GameBoy in the woods recently, have you?"
"A-a GameBoy? B-but why?" (Name) asked apprehensively as she mentally noted that with each time he spoke some part of his face dislocated or disappeared from the rest.
"It belongs to our friend and it is very important to him."
"O-ok," (name) was confused but, afraid of the two boys, she got up and grabbed the GameBoy which had been in her backpack. "W-Who are you?"
"Never mind that," the one named Steven huffed as he snatched the GameBoy out of (name)'s hand. "Hey! There's no game!"
The boy with the raspy voice pushed his dark chocolate colored hair out of his face and tucked it under his red and white hat revealing two bright crimson eyes. "Care to tell us where the game is?"
He walked up to (name), forcing her back into a corner of the room. Scared for her life, (name) began to cry. As her eyes clouded and her nose became blocked, she could barely breathe.
"S-Steven, Glitchy?" The small voice outside chirped.
"What is it now?" The long haired boy wiped his head around.
"It d-d-didn't have the game in it w-when I lost it."
(Name) fell down to the floor and curled up hiding her face while Steven thrust his arm out the window and brought it back in holding a limbless boy by the throat.
From (name)'s perspective their voices were becoming more and more muffled with each second as the walls seemed to close in around her. "So, Gold, at any time you could have told us it was just the console and not the game," the long-haired boy called Steven mentally facepalmed. "You made us traumatize her!"
"Can you two please shut up?" The one known as Glitchy barked. "She isn't the only person who lives here, and if they wake up I am not cleaning the blood out of your clothes again."
Steven let go of the limbless boy who then floated over to investigate (name). "I-Is she okay?"
"Does she look okay? We scared the shit out of her," Steven remarked.
"Um... person? H-hello?" The boy whispered to (name). "S-s-sorry about th-them scaring you.... um h-hello?"
(Name), however, had been passed out for a few minutes by this point and the trio of intruders were left dumbfounded.
"What do we do now?" Steven asked.
"We go home, we got what we were looking for," Glitchy growled.
"W-wait!" The limbless boy drifted over to block the window. "W-we should apologize f-first."
"No," the two red eyed boys said in unison before looking at each other and sighing. "Why should we?"
"W-well um... she gave us the G-GameBoy and um... I-it's my fault for not telling you I took out the game before it got lost!" He stated loudly before fading to a mumble. "A-and maybe th-they will be my friend."
"Wait, how did you even take out the—," Steven started before being elbowed by Glitchy. "Ow! Hey!"
"Don't ask him how he took out the game, you might hurt his feelings," Glitchy whispered way too loudly.
~~~
Bzzzt ... Bzzzt ... Bzzzt
"Ugh... turn off that damn buzzing," Steven flared.
(Name) looked up in shock. She was back in her bed and the three strangers were still there.
"We're sorry for scaring you, ok? Bye," Glitchy said before walking up to the window and starting to open it.
"Wait! What the hell was that!" (Name) exclaimed, still half asleep.
"What do you mean," Glitchy stopped. "We apologized and now I am leaving so I may go home, do you need me to spell it out for you?"
(Name) stared back with a befuddled look on her face.
"You and Gold are both dumb, you can't put one and two together and he probably wouldn't even mind sharing his damn GameBoy with you," Steven said.
"W-wait a second, that's a g-great idea, Steven," Gold beamed.
"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" Steven slammed his head against the wall before muttering curses. "I should not have said anything."
Glitchy started to pat Steven on the shoulder as if to say 'it's okay.' Meanwhile, the limbless boy turned over to (name), "I-I only use my GameBoy once every w-week or two, it's not like I have h-hands to play games on it anyways... s-so, um... w-what's your name?"
(Name) was frantically looking around while trying to make sense of the creatures in her room, "I-I'm (Name)?" She said in a daze. "Um... what about you three?"
"Oh, t-the one with the l-longer hair is Steven and t-that's Glitchy," Gold said as he tried to blow a piece of his ebony hair off his colorless face. "A-and I'm Gold."
Looking at the pale-grey limbless boy who called himself Gold, (name) began to question what was going on: how am I having a full conversation with a floating corpse? How is he floating? How is he alive? Why did the other two try to strangle me over a GameBoy? Her face was like an open book reading the words 'what the hell is happening.'
Steven and Glitchy gave Gold a disappointed look as they realized they now had to make an excuse or lie to tell (name).
Groaning, Glitchy reluctantly decided to explain the truth. "Ok, so my name is Glitchy Red and my husband's name is Strang—," he started to say before Steven's cheeks flushed pink and he quickly covered Glitchy's mouth. The two boys sighed and began to tell to (name) that most creepypastas, like the three in front of her, were real and alive and that creepypastas from videogames needed to be able to 'recharge' themselves in their games in order to continue existing. To them, the GameBoy Color that (name) had found was not a game console, but rather a form of life support.
"... so in short, if we don't return to our games every so often we disappear. At least that's what we think will happen. Only the brown-eyed idiot has tried it and we haven't seen him since, not that I care anyways," Glitchy concluded.
"Your jaw is out of place," Steven gently told Glitchy as he popped his the other boy's bone back into its rightful place.
"So then that makes you guys Glitchy Red, Strangled Red, and Lost Silver, right?" (Name) tilted her head.
"And now that you know, you can't tell anyone," Steven threatened with a grin.
"O-ok," (name) shrank back.
"S-so can I share my GameBoy with her?" Gold whispered as he received death-stares from his companions.
"No," Glitchy said firmly as Steven shook his head.
"B-but what if she p-promises to give it back?" Gold widened his dark, empty eye sockets as he tried to win over his friends. "I-I can leave it on the rock that I lost it at on f-Fridays if and she c-can give it back on Mondays."
"We said no already, Gold," Glitchy said.
"S-sorry... y-you're right."
(Name) silently watched their conversation as she tried to piece together the relationship between the three. Limbless boy is like the younger sibling or the child and the other two are like his parents, she concluded before making eye contact with Steven and Glitchy.
Full of distrust in their eyes, the two boys glared at (name) as if to say something: if you tell anyone about us, we will know.
Steven snarled as he grabbed Gold by the shirt and dragged him to the window. "Glitchy, you need to babysit dumbass here better next time so this doesn't happen again."
"I know," Glitchy said without flinching.
The trio then jumped out the window silently and (name) got up in a fit of confusion to look out her window and confirm that the three boys were not hallucinations.
After assuring that her sanity was still intact, (name) swiftly got dressed and began the thirty minute hike to school. Hopefully I can get to school before free breakfast ends at 7. (Name) thought as she tapped her phone. 6:55. Damn it!
—————
1561 words!