Part 2: Chapter 1

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Wednesday. December 1st.
"Bye (name)! See y-you on Friday," Gold said as he and (name) parted ways.
It had been almost a month since (name) jumped off her roof, and the therapy was definitely helping her. (Name) had gotten her cast off last week and was finally walking without crutches. Despite her being able to walk, Cherry and Red insisted that one of them would drive (name) to school.
Every weekend, Gold and (name) would go on a date. Whether it be watching movies at Gold's house, hanging out at the park, or finding a nice spot in the woods to just relax, (name) and Gold loved every minute of it.
Normally, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday were days for games. After school, Cherry would drive (name) home and then (name) would join Gold, Steven, and Glitchy at the normal meeting spot for board games or card games.
Today; however, was different. When (name) had arrived in the clearing, she was met by only Gold. He had explained to her that Glitchy and Steven said they were busy and that he would be the only one at the clearing today.
And so, Gold and (name) spent the afternoon playing a board game. It was by no means a 'date,' but the two treated it like one.
After saying goodbye, (name) and Gold parted ways and began their ways back home.
~~~
"Steven, why couldn't we pick a better day for this," Glitchy growled, shooting a sour glare at Red.
"We wanted to ask him some questions for the past month, just suck up your pride so we can get this over with," Steven sighed.
"Why did you guys even drag me here if you were going to bicker?" Red blatantly stated, ignoring Glitchy's stare.
"We didn't drag you here, we just bothered you until you agreed to come," Steven remarked, proud of himself for bothering Red to death.
"So, what did you guys want?" Red asked.
"Let's start with something simple: how the hell are you talking?" Glitchy spoke. "Were you not mute or something before?"
"I was mute, just not by choice. My pikachu ripped out larynx and half my trachea," Red admitted.
"Okay... and that brings us to our second question: HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE YOUR ARM, LEG, NECK, AND FACE IN ONE PIECE?!" Steven sounded exasperated.
"..." Red hesitated. "You know how I disappeared a few years back?"
Glitchy and Steven nodded in silence.
"Everyone knows the story about how Red decided to stop recharging and how after that he just disappeared. But what you guys don't know is the events before and after that," Red began. "At first, I was just procrastinating recharging but then I decided to cut it out my life completely. Going to that damn snowy mountain was torture that I willingly endured every week so I just put myself first for once. Like a week after I stopped recharging, I was still exhausted as hell but for some reason my arm and leg and all the ripped off pieces of my body were regenerating. I still don't understand how but... it was like I was alive again. And since then I haven't recharged once."
Steven and Glitchy stood speechless, none of the three boys noticing that Gold had returned from hanging out with (name) and was now eavesdropping on the conversation.
"It doesn't kill you. Not recharging just makes you change some. You need to get sleep which is one of the downsides, but look at me; I have my arm and my leg back!"
"So does that mean I can cut your arm off?" Glitchy asked.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Red backed away.
"Science...?" Glitchy suggested for his reasoning.
"AND WHAT HYPOTHESES ARE YOU TRYING TO BACK?!"
"IF I cut off Red's arm THEN it will come back BECAUSE it already came back once," Glitchy smirked, not hiding the fact that he just wanted an excuse to beat up Red.
"Glitchy, stop. We still have more questions to ask him," Steven said.
"Fine!" Glitchy pouted slightly.
"Thank you," Red said to Steven. "What else did you want to ask?"
"Before you said 'one of the downsides,' what do you mean by that?"
"Oh, well there are a lot more pros with not recharging than there are cons. I mean, in terms of bad things there are only two I can think of: you have to get sleep like everyone else, and you can't go in your game again," Red answered. "But...you can change back to how you looked before."
After finishing his sentence, Red briefly pixelated to reveal his former appearance. The bone on his face exposed, his arm and leg torn off, and his body covered in claw marks.
"I'm s-sorry, say that again?" Gold spoke up.
"Gold?" Steven said.
"How much did you overhear?" Glitchy got defensive.
"I-I think I heard enough..." Gold slowly spoke.
"..." Steven and Glitchy looked at Gold in silence, waiting for the boy to finish speaking.
"S-so what you're s-saying is that I can h-have limbs again?" Gold gently asked.
He was met with the with the speechless nods of Steven, Glitchy, and Red.
"Wait?! I CAN H-HAVE LIMBS AGAIN?!" Gold said again, this time in shock.
—————
882 words!
I'm back, guys!
Also, I'm probably only going to do updates on Fridays until I have enough chapters on backlog.